• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

I don't see any post by him in the last few pages of the Falling for a Therapist thread.

Here in the PEaCE thread, at least, I haven't seen any post from him that would merit his getting banned.

Let's just say that robie got banned because he was way too good for the opposition that the referee had to step in to stop the one-sided argument. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's part of the package of becoming the President.

He did fire some of them already.

But Duque is still around. I have turned a blind eye on Dominguez but rejecting Imee Marcos' suggestion of a debt moratorium is moronic. Imee made a sensible suggestion of holding off debt payments. We will be paying more interest but that is only a small price to pay if the debt moratorium will feed countless Filipinos.

But Duque is still around. I have turned a blind eye on Dominguez but rejecting Imee Marcos' suggestion of a debt moratorium is moronic. Imee made a sensible suggestion of holding off debt payments. We will be paying more interest but that is only a small price to pay if the debt moratorium will feed countless Filipinos.

Imee's suggestion is practical but has political undertones.

I am a follower of President GMA's style of debt management. The best time to pay your loan is when money is cheap.

The pandemic caused oil prices to crash, bringing the US Dollar down with it. Now is the best time to pay your Dollar-denominated loans.

Edited by camiar

Imee's suggestion is practical but has political undertones.

I am a follower of President GMA's style of debt management. The best time to pay your loan is when money is cheap.

The pandemic caused oil prices to crash, bringing the US Dollar down with it. Now is the best time to pay your Dollar-denominated loans.

The interest rates are not that high as per Imee should we delay the payment. We will definitely pay more interest if we delay principal payments since we will continue paying interest but that is the small price to pay if the objective is to feed hungry Fiiipinos.

The interest rates are not that high as per Imee should we delay the payment. We will definitely pay more interest if we delay principal payments since we will continue paying interest but that is the small price to pay if the objective is to feed hungry Fiiipinos.

It may not be the interest rates, but the value of the Peso now vs. what it might be further down the line after covid-19 pandemic.

In a crisis, the government should think about the people rather than pay the debt as soon as possible.

A lot of people are also complaining why the government is spending money on folks who are idle and refused to work, and those who gamble away, or buy liquor and drugs with the amelioration money they got from DSWD.

Perhaps these people will appreciate that their hard-earned tax money is being used to reduce our debt, rather than waste it on people who don't deserve the dole-outs.