• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

... but I'm not defending him.

You can't defend him.

You're too self-righteous to make any credible defense. You will just expose yourself dahil pareho lang kayo kung mag-malinis.

Your efforts to defend him, despite your denials, are reduced to pathetic attempts at ad hominem.

But unlike you, I can defend him. But I won't.

I will just help make sure he fades away and be gone forever from politics. An @sshole like him don't deserve mercy in this forum.

This is the picture of this arrogant self-righteous wannabe Australian that got imprinted in the memories of many Filipinos.

post-206207-0-42809100-1554710321_thumb.jpg

Watching him destroy himself is such a gratifying experience... dumating din ang araw nya.

Nope, youre still a criminal. Or you didnt read this part siguro sa law under S4 SS A: ...and under circumstances in which the person/s has/have a reasonable expectation of privacy. So kahit naka censored pa yan, which your picture did, you still violated the law, you perv. Kahit nga naka underwear lang yan, it still violates the kaw kasi you are sharing a video or screencap that is not meant for public consumption.

Yan kasi ang napala ng manyak na utak. Sabi nila too much wanking off will make one blind. So maybe explains why one didnt read that part? LOL. So was it satisfying, mr. criminal?

So sue camiar. :lol:

Yeah well... I'm not out to defend him, anyways. I'm just delighted that you've finally found your new fetish. Madaming old man wanking vids pa dyan sa 'net I'm sure. Just don't share the screens here next time. It's gross. LOL.

Yeah, you're not out to defend him.

Because you can't, even if your hurting very badly to do so.

Why? Because you both have something in common. Your self-righteous, holier-than-thou attitude.

For you, defending him would be like eating your own s@%t.

So what do you do instead?

Argumentum Ad Hominem.

It won't work.

If it's not working, how come you have a need to always have the last word regarding this topic? Enjoy the wanking video, you perv.

So you keep replying so you can have the last word.... so vain.

What I meant by "It won't work." is that you can't silence people from talking about the issue by projecting Jim Kanor's shame on the posters who write about it.

Projecting strategy is obviously the working instructions given to you by your handlers.

One newspaper columnist accurately puts Paredes' ignominy in the right perspective:

"...He spoke like an icon of decency, and had this video not surfaced, he would have continued to remind us of the perversions of the Marcoses as though he himself were unblemished.

What undermines Paredes’ pretense at a sincere apology is his readiness to politicize it. He quickly blamed his enemies for causing his misfortune when he said: “I can only surmise that in this ugly season of toxic politics, muckrakers determined to neutralize my influence by violating my privacy and digging up dirt on me are at work.”..."

https://www.manilatimes.net/the-naked-truth-about-jim-paredes-perversion/536139/

post-206207-0-61824600-1554885036_thumb.jpg

Edited by camiar

Hahaha! Uwak is crow not raven, dumbass. Hahahaaha! Go on and mortify yourself more. Hahaha! I had a good laugh. :lol:

https://astig.ph/kapag-pumuti-ang-uwak-albino-white-crow/

Kapag pumuti ang uwak: white crow in Lanao breaks Pinoy idiom

LANAO DEL NORTE, Philippines – The video of an albino (leucistic) crow found in Lanao del Norte is challenging the age-old Pinoy expression, “kapag pumuti ang uwak” (when the crow turns white). The Filipino idiomatic expression is usually said when denoting something impossible, or something that will never happen.

Dennison Uy by Dennison Uy 5 years ago5 years ago

16.2kviews

:D :D :D To the rescue agad si Rooster sa GFF nya.

It doesn't change the fact that TK trolls faster than her brain can process.

She doesn't know simple things like the difference between a Crow and a Raven.

What more with political and economic issues? truth and lies?

Hahaha! Uwak is crow not raven, dumbass. Hahahaaha! Go on and mortify yourself more. Hahaha! I had a good laugh. :lol:

Parang ganito ba yun crow?

https://japantoday.com/category/national/pure-white-crow-spotted-in-shimane

Sorry, but your prophecy came true. I make perfect sense. PWNed.

Why, Camiar? Are you trying to seduce Will by defending his side? Haha. Did he promise you his collection of manong private scandal vid to show you? LOL

:D :D :D To the rescue agad si Rooster sa GFF nya.

It doesn't change the fact that TK trolls faster than her brain can process.

She doesn't know simple things like the difference between a Crow and a Raven.

What more with political and economic issues? truth and lies?

Edited by tk421

https://astig.ph/kapag-pumuti-ang-uwak-albino-white-crow/

Kapag pumuti ang uwak: white crow in Lanao breaks Pinoy idiom

LANAO DEL NORTE, Philippines – The video of an albino (leucistic) crow found in Lanao del Norte is challenging the age-old Pinoy expression, “kapag pumuti ang uwak” (when the crow turns white). The Filipino idiomatic expression is usually said when denoting something impossible, or something that will never happen.

Dennison Uy by Dennison Uy 5 years ago5 years ago

16.2kviews

Did you actually go to Lanao Del Norte to validate it or do you just believe the story hook, line and sinker? Masyado kang uto-uto. :lol:

Parang ganito ba yun crow?

https://japantoday.com/category/national/pure-white-crow-spotted-in-shimane

Sorry, but your prophecy came true. I make perfect sense. PWNed.

Why, Camiar? Are you trying to seduce Will by defending his side? Haha. Did he promise you his collection of manong private scandal vid to show you? LOL

What prophecy? That's an idiom, moron. Hahaha! Another clueless post. First, you don't know the difference between a crow and a raven and in your very next post, you are confusing prophecy for an idiom. Hahaha! :lol:

Did you actually go to Lanao Del Norte to validate it or do you just believe the story hook, line and sinker? Masyado kang uto-uto. :lol:

wahahaha kababawang resbak ng isang napahiya ...

may video na nga. saka yan lang ba ang sighting ng puting uwak sa mundo? pinaninindigan mo na naman yang katangahan mo?

well what is more apparent is you literally believed in that idiom hook line and sinker na walang puting uwak. kaso nabasg. hahaha. bopols

i’m done with you on this

PWNED!