• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

now if you want to pin down the school official then ask for a certification. tagal ko na pinagagawa ko sa iyo o di kaya dapat ginawa ni Imee. diba sabi ko ng paulit ulit na kumuha kayo ng certification sa registrar na nagtapos nga siya. kung di makapagissue then sino ang lalabas na kaduda-duda. now kung naglabas ng certification at sinasabi rito na nagtapos si imee then isupalpal ninyo sa mga nagdududa. eh paano kung nagrequest ng certification at naglabas stating hindi siya nagtapos, o e hindi ba ayan na ang pagkakataon para nademanda ang isang taong mapanira?

kung totoo may paraan, kung hindi totoo madaming palusot

Haha! Why will I be the one to ask for a certification when you are the one trying to prove that Imee did not graduate from UP? Ikaw yung maghingi.Puro ka satsat, wala ka pa ding mapakita na certification or any letter that indicates that Imee did not graduate from UP. Again, you are the one alleging. You prove she did not graduate from UP.

Where is the letter? There was no letter shown. Only a news item. A news item without a letter will not cut the mustard. Don't get too excited. No letter was shown. You and your cheap gossip.

comprehension problem will ... or deadend ka na naman. probably both.

let me repeat it again...you wanna prove na naninira lang yun writer at walang basehan ang pinagsusulat nito SUE the writer.

but wait why can you or imee prove there is probable cause for the case to proceed? sige ano ang ilalabas ninyo? waley.

there is nothing to get excited about...its been boring since day 1 of our argument. up to this day wala kayong maipakitang matibay na ebidensiya na makapagpapasinungalingan na imee lied.

and why do i need to prove it hindi naman ako yun writer ng article. di rin naman ako yun opisyal na nagsabing di siya nagtapos sa updo sa princeton. but hey i believe them more than i would believe what you are claiming. nasa sa iyo ang bola will na patunayan na chismiss lang ang sinulat....hahaha

Edited by rooster69ph

comprehension problem will ... or deadend ka na naman. probably both.

Nope, I don't have a comprehension problem. You are the one who can't prove Imee did not graduate from UP. That is an absolute fact.

let me repeat it again...you wanna prove na naninira lang yun writer at walang basehan ang pinagsusulat nito SUE the writer.

Which writer? You can't even show the letter. Haha! Hilarious.

but wait why can you or imee prove there is probable cause for the case to proceed? sige ano ang ilalabas ninyo? waley.

Probable cause? There isn't even a letter. Haha! Stop making me laugh. I've been doing that since I read your posts today.

there is nothing to get excited about...its been boring since day 1 of our argument. up to this day wala kayong maipakitang matibay na ebidensiya na makapagpapasinungalingan na imee lied.

Yada, yada, yada

and why do i need to prove it hindi naman ako yun writer ng article. di rin naman ako yun opisyal na nagsabing di siya nagtapos sa updo sa princeton. but hey i believe them more than i would believe what you are claiming. nasa sa iyo ang bola will na patunayan na chismiss lang ang sinulat....hahaha

Incontrovertible facts: You can't show the letter and you have not proven Imee did not graduate from UP.

Edited by will robie

will hindi ko na binasa ang mga pinagsusulat ko ...

di ko kailangan ng palusot...pakita mo kung ano ang meron ka na magpapatunay na nagtapos nga si imee tapos ang usapan natin. tutal ikaw ang nagkwekwestiyon sa pinagsusulat ng mga ito.

until then the way i see it walang basehan ang pagkontra mo sa mga naiulat kung wala kang maipakitang katibayan.

Indisputable facts in the Imee graduation issue in the political threads:

1. There is no incontrovertible proof that Imee did not graduate from UP. Since the troll alleges that Imee did not graduate, it should prove it. No documentation or certification has been shown by the troll.

2. The troll said that there was someone from UP who wrote a letter stating that Imee did not graduate from UP Law. When asked to show the letter, the troll could not produce the letter.

3. It is desperately trying to turn the tables by saying that I should prove that Imee graduated when I am not the accuser. The burden of proof is, after all, on the accuser.

Anyway, if it quotes my posts, I will continue to debunk it, which I always do. It can post all it wants regarding Imee like I said earlier and I won't quote it. Now, if if after this, it still quotes my posts, obsession na tawag diyan. :lol:

Edited by will robie

OK lang sa kanya na masupalpal.

The more you engage him, the more posts he can make on the same topic.

More posts, more pay.

Their intent is to keep other readers of this thread constantly reminded of their chosen topic. For now, it's Imee's alleged lying about her education.

Repeat the propaganda over and over and people will eventually perceive it as truth.

Don't you notice, they don't even bother to respond to legitimate issues about what laws and policies the Senators should focus on?

Having backread 13 pages of the Senate Election thread, have to agree with you on this. I was looking for informed posts and a healthy exchange of opinions dealing with platforms and track records on laws passed. The agri issue you brought up is important. So are the WPS and the Mindanao issues. Instead there was way too much noise on the same rehashed issues. Each page of the thread runs almost identically to the one before it. Gets real tiring real fast. Can we consider someone a troll and ignore them if they can't even post their choices for senate?

• Like (+1) 1

Now, if if after this, it still quotes my posts, obsession na tawag diyan. :lol:

hilarious ...

ang totoo niyan ang gusto mong sabihin lang e tantanan ka na dahil hirap na hirap ka nang patunayan ang posisyon mo.

1. wala kang maipakitang katibayan na nagtapos si imee

2. despite your allegations of gossips and hearsays you cannot prove it

3. UPD is just there, you can validate it if you wanna be proven correct and yet what

Having backread 13 pages of the Senate Election thread, have to agree with you on this. I was looking for informed posts and a healthy exchange of opinions dealing with platforms and track records on laws passed. The agri issue you brought up is important. So are the WPS and the Mindanao issues. Instead there was way too much noise on the same rehashed issues.

kung sa tingin ninyo maganda yan plataporma at gayun din naman para sa akin ano dapat pagtalunan diyan?

pero matanong kita...hindi ba issue sa iyo ang poliikong lumalapit sa iyo para humingi ng iyong tiwala pero alam mong sinungaling? parang ganito lang yan kung isa kang babae mahirap ang estado sa buhay at sinusuyo ng isang lalaki. sabi ni lalake mahal kita at kaya kitang iahon sa kahirapan kasi may nga negosyo ako na successful lahat. nangako rin ito na habang buhay siya magiging tapat sa iyo. pero isang araw nakita mong nasa mall na nakikipaglampuchingan sa isang babae.

tanong...must she not consider yun pagsisinungaling nito when deciding and only focus yun magandang magagwa nito na maiahon siya sa kahirapan sa pagdesisyon kung tatanggapin niya ito at pagkatiwalaan ang kanyang pagibig.

Edited by rooster69ph

hilarious ...

ang totoo niyan ang gusto mong sabihin lang e tantanan ka na dahil hirap na hirap ka nang patunayan ang posisyon mo.

1. wala kang maipakitang katibayan na nagtapos si imee

2. despite your allegations of gossips and hearsays you cannot prove it

3. UPD is just there, you can validate it if you wanna be proven correct and yet what

1. Projection only highlights your desperation. Pwned as usual. Obsession nga. Haha!

2. No, I am not alleging that you are posting cheap gossip. It's an established fact. Hahaha! :lol:

3. Again, the burden of proof lies with the accuser. Once a joke, always a joke. This post reeks of desperation in trying to resurrect a dead issue. We can go on doing this. You are simply prolonging your embarrassment.

Can we consider someone a troll and ignore them if they can't even post their choices for senate?

Yes Edited by will robie

Having backread 13 pages of the Senate Election thread, have to agree with you on this. I was looking for informed posts and a healthy exchange of opinions dealing with platforms and track records on laws passed. The agri issue you brought up is important. So are the WPS and the Mindanao issues. Instead there was way too much noise on the same rehashed issues. Each page of the thread runs almost identically to the one before it. Gets real tiring real fast. Can we consider someone a troll and ignore them if they can't even post their choices for senate?

Aahhh! Your post is like cool gentle rain on a parched land.

Mr. W.B. continuously bangs his head against the wall on irrelevant issues so long as the discussions are diverted away from real issues like good governance and performance track records.

No surprise though. That's how the likes of him earn their living.

Edited by camiar

Let's talk about real issues.

Who among the Senatorial candidates (other than JPE) has ever made a statement about his stand on the West Philippine Sea issue? Joint Exploration for Oil and Gas in the WPS?

Please post them in the Senate 2019 thread so we can compare.

• Like (+1) 1

kung sa tingin ninyo maganda yan plataporma at gayun din naman para sa akin ano dapat pagtalunan diyan?

pero matanong kita...hindi ba issue sa iyo ang poliikong lumalapit sa iyo para humingi ng iyong tiwala pero alam mong sinungaling? parang ganito lang yan kung isa kang babae mahirap ang estado sa buhay at sinusuyo ng isang lalaki. sabi ni lalake mahal kita at kaya kitang iahon sa kahirapan kasi may nga negosyo ako na successful lahat. nangako rin ito na habang buhay siya magiging tapat sa iyo. pero isang araw nakita mong nasa mall na nakikipaglampuchingan sa isang babae.

tanong...must she not consider yun pagsisinungaling nito when deciding and only focus yun magandang magagwa nito na maiahon siya sa kahirapan sa pagdesisyon kung tatanggapin niya ito at pagkatiwalaan ang kanyang pagibig.

If the ultimate objective is to be raised out of poverty, I don't see why love matters. But your example is flawed. First, that suitor is free to use his time, energy, and money on anyone he wants to; it's his time, energy, and money after all. By the way, there are ways to use that suitor's resources without putting yourself out, as a lot of women throughout history know. Now a politician wooing you for a vote is not like your example at all because of the simple, basic fact that, guess what, tax money does not belong to the politician, it belongs to the people. So there's that.

Your example also fails to take into account the point of so many posts I've read here stating, explicitly and implicitly, that one must look at candidates' actions - voting records, track records in governance, private sector accomplishments, etc. - which say more about a candidate than pedigree or FB campaign pages. I don't like the Marcoses. I don't like commies and terrorist-lovers either, and I hate slick pork barrel sycophants and liars who pretend to be fighting for whatever new issue is popular. Given those parameters, there'd be no one left to vote for. Pa'no na? Iyak?

When someone asks for a discussion of issues, it is in no way equivalent to saying we should take a candidate at their weak word. One would think that was elementary reasoning but I have to keep reminding myself that we are a nation that averages 86 in IQ. If people want to continue with redundant ad hominem posts I wish they would at least try to be funny or entertaining. Request lang naman, huwag magpa-pressure, baka may ceiling din ang kakayahan.

But here's the point, again: how many times do you need to see the same point made over and over before it gets b o r i n g. There are so many more things to learn, so many other candidates to talk about. Unless, of course, your only objective here is to be a troll.

• Like (+1) 2

[quote name="dungeonbaby" post="13841935" timestamp="1551544483

do not complicate things ...na kesyo tax money at hindi personal money etc etc etc. yun sinabi kong mayaman si suitor is mainly to picture na may kakayanan talaga yun suitor na iahon sa kahirapan si girl just as your politiko would have promise these voters.

ang akin agree ako na dapat pagusapan ang plataporma at issues...pero it should go hand and hand with character and integrity. tama ba na as long as may ginawa o may kakayanan gawin ang isang tao sa senado eh sige isantabi muna natin ang issue ng character at integrity. so ganun ba yon kung nangangailangan ng patubig at ibinigay ito ok lang na may 30% kickback si politiko? tutal nakapagdeliver naman.

to say that mauubusan ka ng kandidato if you look at the parameters and baka isa na lang matira. again nasa paninindigan yan, hindi required na bumuo ka ng 12 kandidatong iboboto mo. if it happens na isa lang ang sa tingin mong qualified then so be it. then again para magkalinawan lang i am not saying na given you choose based on the set parameters eh fool proof yan.

there are many first time candidates who are just as eager to serve na siguro walang bahid sa character at integrity and yet are these even considered first or even considered at all.

again parang pagibig lang yan ... kung sa simulat sapul pa lang eh alam mo na may history si lalaki at malamang sa hindi paiiyakin ka lang sa huli, papatulan mo pa ba kasi ayaw mo lang ma zero ang lovelife mo. sa tingin ko mas maganda na yun sinuri mo at naniwalang walang bahid ng dungis ang inaalay na pagmamahal ni lalake at tinanggap mo ito.

Edited by rooster69ph

^^^ I know you cannot handle complicated things.

Social media political influencers (a.k.a. paid trolls), can post only short, simple (mababaw), yes-or-no, black-and-white, no-grey-area, statements because the majority of their target audience do not have the time nor patience to dig deeper into the issues.

Too bad that in this forum, you underestimated your audience. Silent readers and active posters here are not the passive thinkers of the general population. Nag-iisip ang mga participants dito. You will get challenged every step of the way

I can't help but be amused on your attempt to lecture on DB using that lame "manliligaw" analogy that entirely missed the point.

Napa face palm ako dun.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 2

I can't help but be amused on your attempt to lecture on DB using that lame "manliligaw" analogy that entirely missed the point.

Napa face palm ako dun.

Lol. I tried to reason but. Well.
Moving on, posted a vid on the Senate thread. Also read the Phil Star article on Grace Poe's possible parents. Stories sound plausible, but they do have a tinge of the telenovela in them. The Danding angle makes sense, though.