• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's the use of apologizing?

When he made the promise, he was not yet the President. He did not have the overall view of the issue. But when he got it, he decided on the correct move.

Do you want him to apologize for it?

Gusto mong lang pahiyain yung tao, For what end?

gusto kong mapamura sa argumento mong when he made the promise he was not president yet, na nakinig lang siya and did not have the overall view of the issue...sobrang ka-&**&£#&*

hindi ba kayang i-process ng utak mo that it was a promise he made to do once elected president? kaya nga campaign promise ang tawag dun ... how naive can you be...wait i dont think you are. more like nagpapalusot na lang pero wala na talagang maisip eh kaya kahit anu ano na lang isagot. kababawan na talaga ...lol

well yun justification mo only proves how stupid this president of ours is validating my fears. isipin mo you want to be the highest govt official of the land, ang dami mong pinagsasabi at ipinangako na hindi pala pinagisipan. ano yan trapong nanggagago lang?

tinatanong mo ako what is the use of apologizing? hindi mo alam at kailangan mo pa itanong sa akin? kawawa ka naman.

anyway i came across this and it is timely to our discussion...

When you are at fault, you might fear that admitting an error is admitting weakness. On the contrary, apologies are a sign of strength. Adversity is an opportunity to show your true colors. It is remarkable when a leader is so confident and self-aware that he or she is able to simply apologize.

as i said earlier this supposedly tough pesident got no balls afterall.

Edited by rooster69ph

So, even if you agree that the president did the right thing in not totally ending the endo contrary to his promise during the campaign, you still want him to apologize.

If this is not pure stupidity, I don't know what is.

Obvious naman ang ulterior motive mo. All you want is portray him in the image your propagandist is paying you to make.

Edited by camiar

So, even if you agree that the president did the right thing in not totally ending the endo contrary to his promise during the campaign, you still want him to apologize.

If this is not pure stupidity, I don't know what is.

Obvious naman ang ulterior motive mo. All you want is portray him in the image your propagandist is paying you to make.

tanga ka ba talaga at di makaintindi...

paulit-ulit na kitang sinagot you are just arguing in circles raising the very same point again and again ...at ang sagot ay di pa rin magbabago kindi YES! may ginoyo pa rin siya and he owe it to these people. why cant he man up and face the labor sector and tell them straight to the face that hey sorry i change my mind, hindi ko kasi pinagisipan muna bago ako nangako sa inyo that i will totally end endo. shunga kasi ako nakinig ako sa payo ng partido (ayon sa iyo) na hindi muna pinagisipang maige kung kaya ba o hindi matupad. buti realized now that not ending endo is the right thing to do kaya wag na kayong umasa pa na i can totally end endo. we need to strike a balance sa interest ng labor and employers para maging win-win ang solusyon.

the only pure stupidity here is that a president wanna be supposedly is being portrayed to not having though of the implications of endo before promising to end it. yun gumawa nun at yun nakaisip ng ganung palusot ang stupid. kasi ako na isang simpleng mamamayan sa simula pa lang naisip ko na kalokohan yan ipinangangako kasi hindi makakabuti sa bayan. pero wag na tayo maggaguhan dito alam natin pare-pareho na pogi points yan kasama na nun ibat-ibang naipangako na napako na ang excuse ninyo eh may ginagawa naman. samantalang nun panahon ng kampanya ang lakas ng sigaw ninyong mga tards kayang gawin ni duterte yan kasi siya lang ang may balls. so ngayon nasaan na yun BALLS? naipit o nilamun na ninyong mga kampon sa kahihigop sa kanya?

i know your one track mind cannot comprehend this ...maaring sa pananaw mo at sa pananaw ko ay tama na hindi tapusin ang endo ngunit sa isang banda mali ang mangako at magpaasa na hindi mo naman matutupad at dito siya dapat magpaliwanag at huminginng despensa sa mga taong umasa sa pangako niya. huwag mong paikutin at palabasin na he made thevright decision by not ending endo kasi sa umpisa he made a bad decision by making a promise he cant deliver. at saka napako na nga ang pangako imbes na ipaliwanag sa kanila eh gagaguhin ninyo pa at sasabihing ayan na yun EO at tinupad na ng pangulo ang pangako niya. yan ang pinagsasabi ng kanyang spokeperson.

diyan ka magaling camiar kapag naiipit na ayan wala ka nang ibang maiihihirit kundi accuse me na isang bayaran ... hahaha cheap shots for someone who just lost an argument.

Edited by rooster69ph

IMO, to apologize and admit that mistake was made is humility. Respect will be gained, not embarassment.

True he was not the President when he made that promise. He was a candidate vying for votes and making promise(s) to clinch the votes. So is it okay to make grandiose promises and not have a grasp of facts because one is not the President yet? Those promises were believed and people voted for it. Then if one cannot deliver on those promises, apology is useless? I beg to disagree.

A presidential campaign has staff that mimics an actual presidential cabinet to some extent to provide input and advise to the candidate on key issues and campaign promises. So not having "an overall view of the issue" is an argument that is difficult to fly especially with a hot button issue that is ENDO.

One of his campaign's big promises was to end the drug problem in 6 months. His election opponents were in unison that it is not possible. He pressed on and got voters to rally behind that he is the man with the plan. We now know that his plan is what human rights advocate is now howling on which perhaps did not cross their mind that bullets are what will implement his plan. Nevertheless, six months passed and he asked for extension then stated that the problem may not be even solved during his entire presidency.

He campaigned on these promises and votes were cast on these promises. When one cannot deliver, man up and apologize. No finger pointing. No push back and throwing out labels to those asking for accountability and calling out names for not supporting the president. No push back and saying i was just joking.

precisely! and based on arguments and justifications given by the opposing party it is pretty clear which point is “plain stupidity” here and who is actually the paid propagandist wherein the action being sought is only to protect the interest and image of an individual rather than what needs to be done which is to man up.

yeah...change is really coming. f#&k that...change for the worst has indeed arrive. these tards are like their idols...all pathetic!

i know your one track mind cannot comprehend this ...maaring sa pananaw mo at sa pananaw ko ay tama na hindi tapusin ang endo ngunit sa isang banda mali ang mangako at magpaasa na hindi mo naman matutupad at dito siya dapat magpaliwanag at huminginng despensa sa mga taong umasa sa pangako niya. huwag mong paikutin at palabasin na he made thevright decision by not ending endo kasi sa umpisa he made a bad decision by making a promise he cant deliver.

What you don't understand is that only during the Duterte administration was the government able to make major headway against Labor-Only Contractlng.

But he stopped short of totally ending it because it will not be good for the economy especially among small medium scale businesses that he is trying to promote.

So what if he promised it during the election campaign? Should promises to you be fulfilled regardless of it being bad for you in the long run?

Edited by camiar

What you don't understand is that only during the Duterte administration was the government able to make major headway against Labor-Only Contractlng.

But he stopped short of totally ending it because it will not be good for the economy especially among small medium scale businesses that he is trying to promote.

So what if he promised it during the election campaign? Should promises to you be fulfilled regardless of it being bad for you in the long run?

what you cant understand is that making a headway against labor only contracting was not what he promise but rather to totally end endo. at paulit-ulit kong sinasabi sa iyo na kahit mas tama ang desisyon na hindi tapusin ang endo, he still owes these people na naniwala sa pangako niya an apology/explanation.

wait let me correct that... you do understand but obviously a paid tard cannot let his master down and need to defend him so that he wont look bad. kaya paulit-ulit lang yan argumento mo eh kasi thats how you earn your living ... before with nognog and nun nawala na sa sirkulasyon you just have to find a new master in duterte. otherwise walang kita di ba camiar.

magulang ka camiar siguro naman kung nangako ka sa anak mo eh dapat lang na tuparin mo di po ba? otherwise ano ang magiging dating nun sa kanya, manlolokonat sinungaling si daddy. yan yun sinasabing wala kang palabra de honor. now sabihin na natin napagisipan mong mas makabubuti na di mo tuparin ang pangako mo ano ang iyong gagawin habang nagmamaktol ang anak mo ... deadmahin lang o harapin upang kauaapin at magpaliwanag bakit nagbago na ang isip mo?

yang trapong lodi mo nangako ng langit nun kampanya. nagyong sinisingil na nagtatago na sa saya ng mga tards na tulad mong patuloy na dumedepensa.

Edited by rooster69ph

Coming from a yellowtard who didn't vote for Duterte. Haha! Again, your complaint will have credence if you voted for him. Again and again and again. You are just a Duterte-hating troll who keeps on repeating a promise that Duterte already did something with. I asked you to show me a post wherein I complained against the idiot president before Duterte. Wala kang mapakita. :lol:

Coming from a yellowtard who didn't vote for Duterte. Haha! Again, your complaint will have credence if you voted for him. Again and again and again. You are just a Duterte-hating troll who keeps on repeating a promise that Duterte already did something with. I asked you to show me a post wherein I complained against the idiot president before Duterte. Wala kang mapakita. :lol:

yeah ... only the complaint of filipinos who voted for duterte, who is now the president of the republic will have credence. nice f#&king dumb argument.

i can understand the state you are in now, nagdadalamhati ka pa din sa hindi pag choke ni lechoke kaya talunan ka na naman which is why you can’t think straight. lol

yeah ... only the complaint of filipinos who voted for duterte, who is now the president of the republic will have credence. nice f#&king dumb argument.

It's not a dumb argument. It's a valid argument. Someone who voted for Duterte and complains has more credence than someone who did not vote for Duterte and just keeps on repeating the "endo" promise ad nauseam. Kahit huwag mo na icount yung balitaktakan natin kasi obviously olats ka but you're getting bamboozled by the other posters regarding that and you don't even know it.

i can understand the state you are in now, nagdadalamhati ka pa din sa hindi pag choke ni lechoke kaya talunan ka na naman which is why you can’t think straight. lol

I wonder what the connection is of Lechoke to this thread. Haha! :lol: Between you and me, you're the one who can't think straight because this post is totally out of topic. Haha! :lol:

Saan na pala yung complaint ko sa idol Abnoy mo?

Edited by will robie

It's not a dumb argument. It's a valid argument.

Yes, it's a valid argument.

kailangan talaga paulit-ulit? kaya naman pala napapaniwala mo sarili mo sa kauulit.

sige tuloy lang ... pass ako, di kita kayang sasakyan diyan sa kahibangan mo.

Edited by rooster69ph

kailangan talaga paulit-ulit? kaya naman pala napapaniwala mo sarili mo sa kauulit.

sige tuloy lang ... pass ako, di kita kayang sasakyan diyan sa kahibangan mo.

Speaking for yourself again? Sino ba ang paulit-ulit ng "Duterte broke his promise regarding endo?" The next time you tell someone "paulit-ulit", try looking in the mirror. Haha!