• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 4 weeks later...

The wet ballot boxes were in Robredo's bailiwick. Motive. Study that word. Robredo's camp has been delaying the recount and wetting the ballots is no different. The yellowtards are shortsighted. They thought BBM would just roll over for them. When they saw that BBM was gonna gut this one out and picked the three pilot provinces where his camp had evidence in the cheating, they panicked and in their stupidity, they wet the ballots and poured chemicals on the ballots. That was an absolutely moronic move because it only magnified the cheating that was apparent already.

for someone to have claimed no basis ... saludo ako sa creative mind mo. magaling kang script writer.

pero kulang pa ang istora...halimbawang binasa nga ni Leni ano ang silbi nito kung may decrypted ballot images naman na pwedeng balikan at maging basehan. tandaan natin na ang decrypted ballot images din ang pinanghahawakan at naging batayan ni bbm para sabihing dinaya siya hindi yun original na balotang nabasa na.

matanong ko din...ilang ba ang balot boxes ba ang bibilangin muli na galing sa tatlong pilot provinces? ilan na ba ang nabuksan at sinimulan na ang pagbibilang? lahat ba ng mga balota basa? kung hindi, bakit hindi nila basain din.

pero kulang pa ang istora...halimbawang binasa nga ni Leni ano ang silbi nito kung may decrypted ballot images naman na pwedeng balikan at maging basehan. tandaan natin na ang decrypted ballot images din ang pinanghahawakan at naging batayan ni bbm para sabihing dinaya siya hindi yun original na balotang nabasa na.

So are you excusing the usurper now because of the decrypted ballot images? You don't wet ballot boxes if you are really confident that you won. Wetting ballot boxes are done by cheaters. The ballots are the purest evidence on who the voters voted for. You don't need to wet it if you believe you really won. Apparently, the yellowtards are scared shitless that BBM will be declared the winner which is an inevitability.

matanong ko din...ilang ba ang balot boxes ba ang bibilangin muli na galing sa tatlong pilot provinces? ilan na ba ang nabuksan at sinimulan na ang pagbibilang? lahat ba ng mga balota basa? kung hindi, bakit hindi nila basain din.

It does not matter if only one or all ballot boxes are wet. Like I said, you don't wet ballot boxes if you are confident of a win.

So are you excusing the usurper now because of the decrypted ballot images? You don't wet ballot boxes if you are really confident that you won. Wetting ballot boxes are done by cheaters. The ballots are the purest evidence on who the voters voted for. You don't need to wet it if you believe you really won. Apparently, the yellowtards are scared shitless that BBM will be declared the winner which is an inevitability.

It does not matter if only one or all ballot boxes are wet. Like I said, you don't wet ballot boxes if you are confident of a win.

hahahaha...yan ang problema sa mga simpletons. palibhasa nagpupumilit na binasa na wala naman basis o pruwebang magcocolaborate sa nakitang basang balota. ayun hindi kayang mapasinungalingan yun mga tinatanong ko.

yes i agree that no one needs to wet it if one firmly believes he/she won. in the case of leni she firmly believes she won thus to follow your statement she could have not done it.

but you insist she did so let me ask you again ... why would she wet only a number of these ballots kung nandaya siya sa balwarte niya? alangan na iyon lang basang balota ang dinaya kung talagang nandaya. napakaliit na bilang nun. further at the end of the day the PET can decide to go back to the decrypted ballot images as back-up which incidentally was also the basis used by bbm to claim that there was cheating so wetting it is useless. alangan naman sabihin mo na baka nabago na din by now un decrypted image eh may kopyang pinanghahawakan na si bbm.

it still makes a lot more sense to me if bbm would wet it and seek for these ballots to be invalidated. in this case mas madaming malalagas na boto kay leni kaysa sa kanya considering balwarte naman ni leni ito. motive is to win by deduction not addition lalu na’t kung sa tingin mo there is nothing to be added after all.

sige, tutal nagiimbento ka na lang din ng pangyayari, pagtahitahiin mo ang istorya para mas maging kapanipaniwala ang pinagsasabi mo.

Another moronic conjecture. You really can't debunk what I post, hence, the habitual nonsensical, trolling posts.

on the contrary i just did ... hindi mo nga masagot yun mga tinanong ko.

simplehan na nga natin...bakit niya babasain kung pwedeng balikan naman ang decrypted images. which will still expose any cheating done if meron ngang ginawa at bakit iilan lang balota ang binasa ano ba mahihinatnan niya sa iilang balotang ito.

yes i agree that no one needs to wet it if one firmly believes he/she won. in the case of leni she firmly believes she won thus to follow your statement she could have not done it.

She and her deluded trolls like you believe. Believing and actually winning are two different things.

but you insist she did so let me ask you again ... why would she wet only a number of these ballots kung nandaya siya sa balwarte niya? alangan na iyon lang basang balota ang dinaya kung talagang nandaya. napakaliit na bilang nun. further at the end of the day the PET can decide to go back to the decrypted ballot images as back-up which incidentally was also the basis used by bbm to claim that there was cheating so wetting it is useless. alangan naman sabihin mo na baka nabago na din by now un decrypted image eh may kopyang pinanghahawakan na si bbm.

Haha! Read my post again. I already explained that the purest evidence of who the people voted for is in the ballots. You really have to brush up on your comprehension. Halatang-halata ka na.

it still makes a lot more sense to me if bbm would wet it and seek for these ballots to be invalidated. in this case mas madaming malalagas na boto kay leni kaysa sa kanya considering balwarte naman ni leni ito. motive is to win by deduction not addition lalu na’t kung sa tingin mo there is nothing to be added after all.

Haha! Again, it was BBM who started this protest. He does not have any reason to wet them. Only deluded Robredo fans like you would believe that BBM had something to do with this.

sige, tutal nagiimbento ka na lang din ng pangyayari, pagtahitahiin mo ang istorya para mas maging kapanipaniwala ang pinagsasabi mo.

Another deluded and nonsensical post

Edited by will robie

on the contrary i just did ... hindi mo nga masagot yun mga tinanong ko.

The only thing you did was show posts that show your poor comprehension.

simplehan na nga natin...bakit niya babasain kung pwedeng balikan naman ang decrypted images. which will still expose any cheating done if meron ngang ginawa at bakit iilan lang balota ang binasa ano ba mahihinatnan niya sa iilang balotang ito.

Another repetitive post that I answered already.

Edited by will robie

Dami mong pautot robie...

Haba ng post mo ni isa walang diretchang sinagot ang tanong ko. Pwned

Pwned? Do you even understand the word? Haha! Another deluded post that shows your poor comprehension. If you don't understand, just say so. I won't take it against you that you don't have thinking caps. :lol:

Edited by will robie