Perspectives change based on changing situations.

For example, I was posting against Duterte in this forum during the election period because i believe Binay would have made a better president. And I still do.

But when Duterte won, I was thankful that it was not anybody from Abnoy's inept government.

So now, I am in favor the Du30 administration, because like the FVR and GMA administrations, this current admin can get things done. Total opposite of the hypocritical and inept Cory and Abnoy governments.

I agree.

and any evidence found after a shooting incident is dubious, knowing how our police force have a knack for messing with evidence.

Kindly prove that about 51% of our police force are doing it, mind you when it regards to the AFP-PNP-DND comments you make i'll see to it you prove your claims with facts

Here's the thing with your 51% rule. even if it's less than 51%, if the wrong cop happens to be the one conducting the operation, then it does not matter.

PNP has been known to "mishandle" evidences before. And they've even been admitted to by a Police Chief in Central Luzon.

That is why some drug pushers get to be acquitted in court, due to tampered evidences. By tampered, I'm speaking in general terms, so it just doesn't mean planted. I don't know how many news segments I saw that showed the PNP presenting evidences to media (like guns and drugs), holding them with their bare hands.

This is the kind of thinking some if not most of these dutertards have "Naniniwala ako na magiging extensive ang kampanya niya sa drugs kahit alam ko na hindi niya magtatapos ito wiithin 6 months." And remember these dutertards seems to claim to have the power of foresight..lol

Now we wonder how extensive really is extensive ....to understand this we just probably have to look into the preference of their lodi whom as i've said earlier greatly influence them. Their lodi is not happy with the way this pdea-led operations been going on. Not much funfare, very low-key ...they have results (which is commensurate i think given their numbers) but not headline hogging. He prefers the much publicized pnp-led operations which we all know is far more controvertial with issues on ejk unlike what we've experience lately under pdea.

So yeah, its not hard hard to deduce that the sense of justice is skewed and morals are lacking for these kind of people.

Edited by rooster69ph

Here's the thing with your 51% rule. even if it's less than 51%, if the wrong cop happens to be the one conducting the operation, then it does not matter.

PNP has been known to "mishandle" evidences before. And they've even been admitted to by a Police Chief in Central Luzon.

That is why some drug pushers get to be acquitted in court, due to tampered evidences. By tampered, I'm speaking in general terms, so it just doesn't mean planted. I don't know how many news segments I saw that showed the PNP presenting evidences to media (like guns and drugs), holding them with their bare hands.

Thank you for putting out the falsities in your statements, you did not address things and "opinions" not "facts" that are loop holes in your whole argument. You like to take things in totality a lot and like to generalize a lot, so be prepared to be countered.

Thank you for putting out the falsities in your statements, you did not address things and "opinions" not "facts" that are loop holes in your whole argument. You like to take things in totality a lot and like to generalize a lot, so be prepared to be countered.

Oh no, it's not false. Police have been known for shortcuts, hiding/planting evidences or just plain incompetence. But most of the time, they do know how to hide their tracks. In order to uncover just how bad it is, it needs investigation from a neutral third party.

While I cannot give you exact numbers, this is where the CHR is supposed to come in.

You see, these are not merely isolated cases.

https://businessmirror.com.ph/human-rights-watch-cops-k*ll-drug-suspects-plant-evidence-in-cover-ups/

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/597241/lacson-presents-cctv-footage-of-cops-allegedly-planting-drugs/story/

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/09/28/1743571/mpd-cops-face-murder-planting-evidence-raps

Oh no, it's not false. Police have been known for shortcuts, hiding/planting evidences or just plain incompetence. But most of the time, they do know how to hide their tracks. In order to uncover just how bad it is, it needs investigation from a neutral third party.

While I cannot give you exact numbers, this is where the CHR is supposed to come in.

You see, these are not merely isolated cases.

https://businessmirror.com.ph/human-rights-watch-cops-k*ll-drug-suspects-plant-evidence-in-cover-ups/

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/597241/lacson-presents-cctv-footage-of-cops-allegedly-planting-drugs/story/

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/09/28/1743571/mpd-cops-face-murder-planting-evidence-raps

Nope thank you, im ok with the fact that you negated your previous statement by your other statement.

"Most of the time" - prove it, until then keep saying and keep repeating yourself. You are free to make far fetched assumptions which you cannot even prove by mere figures.

Well you can deny it all you want. It just shows how low empathy has fallen so far in society.

Keep twisting the point and the plot, the only thing im having a problem is how you construct your statements in reference to our PNP-AFP or any Military of the Assumptions you have. Until then see you in your next unthought of statements.

any evidence found after a shooting incident is dubious, knowing how our police force have a knack for messing with evidence.

This is your general assumption, you still don't get it do you.

Learn how to use "the" and "a" in a statement.

Ikaw dyan ang mahilig gumamit ng mga absolute assumptions, tapong tatanungin ka ng absolute proof d mo maibigay. Sa tingin mo ang 3-10 videos mong yan constitutes to half of the population of our police force? Kulang ka pa 6,000+. Cge post kapa dyan ng d pinagiisipan, p-point out ko mali mo.

Keep digging and putting yourself on a hole, we are not talking about the presidents and the police assumptions. Kala ko ba ayaw mo kay pdutz dahil madaming palusot e pareho din pala ang trip mo.

On topic: Extrajudicial Killings in pDutz time exists, even pduts said it exist.

Keep digging and putting yourself on a hole, we are not talking about the presidents and the police assumptions. Kala ko ba ayaw mo kay pdutz dahil madaming palusot e pareho din pala ang trip mo.

On topic: Extrajudicial Killings in pDutz time exists, even pduts said it exist.

EJKs may exist before his time, but its only now that its being supported by the president.

Since you love the number games, can you also prove that 99.95% of those killed during these drug operations were a threat to police at the time? You cant use circular argument for this.

But it seems you care more about the PNP reputation than human lives.

EJKs may exist before his time, but its only now that its being supported by the president.

Since you love the number games, can you also prove that 99.95% of those killed during these drug operations were a threat to police at the time? You cant use circular argument for this.

But it seems you care more about the PNP reputation than human lives.

Asus iibahin mo na naman ang punto.

PNP vs human lives saang planeta mo yan kinuha? Ang layo ng talon ng discussion mo ah, yang keyboard mo at kamay ang may problema hindi ung human lives vs PNP

Why? Because youre turning a blind eye to the subject matter?

As far as I can tell, the topic is about EJKs and the casualties of PNPs drug war.

If youre unable to see the connection, then youre probably too far gone already.

I repeat: 99.95% ba ng napatay ng police ay threat sa kanila?

Edited by tk421

Why? Because youre turning a blind eye to the subject matter?

As far as I can tell, the topic is about EJKs and the casualties of PNPs drug war.

If youre unable to see the connection, then youre probably too far gone already.

I repeat: 99.95% ba ng napatay ng police ay threat sa kanila?

Deskarte mo medyu stale na, ikaw ang atras abante sa mga sinasabi mo - ni hindi mo nga kayang e prove yang mga pinagsasabi mo. Ilang beses kana na ikaw mismo kinokontra mo statements mo. Ako pa ang hindi makakita ng connection, ikaw mismo d mo ma connect yung mga statements mo pag hinanapan kana ng solid facts.

Again ilan ang police force natin? Ilan na ang na ang may kasong police? Ilan ang repeat offenders? Pa ikot ikot tayu dito pag d mo nasagot yan. How do you make a conclusion, you formulate an Hypothesis muna tapos kuha ka evidences etc etc etc.

Wag yung ganito. Example

1,000 - policemen that are stupid (magnified na yan para sayu pampagana)

12,000 - total police force

= mga stupid police natin. Ayun sayu

= may mga stupid na police madami sila mga 1k

alin ang mas OK na answer? Sagot.

Wag na tayu sana umabot sa human life vs pnp.

I really couldnt care less about your formulas. Ang tanong eh: sa mga pinatay ng pulis, ilan dun ang totoong threat. Masasabi mo bang 99.95% ay nakatarungan?

Related pa din yan sa una kong premise na planted ang evidence.

Kung ayaw mo sagutin at ibahin mo na naman ang mga kurso ng diskasyon, wala na tayo mapaguusapan pa.

Mag apply ka nang PR ng PNP, tutal magaling ka naman mag paikot ng issue.

Edited by tk421

Tutal d mo ma prove na lahat ng mga police natin ay masasama. Obvious

Saan ka kumuha 99.95% lol? Imbento mo na naman yan? Punta ka IAS or sa mga trial courts magtanung ka kung 0.05 ay may mga kaso na. Pake ko sa 99.95% mo.

On topic: responsible sa mga deaths

Government - partly

Syndicates - partly

Reds - partly

Sino pa yung iba?

• Like (+1) 1

Tutal d mo ma prove na lahat ng mga police natin ay masasama. Obvious

Saan ka kumuha 99.95% lol? Imbento mo na naman yan? Punta ka IAS or sa mga trial courts magtanung ka kung 0.05 ay may mga kaso na. Pake ko sa 99.95% mo.

On topic: responsible sa mga deaths

Government - partly

Syndicates - partly

Reds - partly

Sino pa yung iba?

At a modest figure of 2,000 drug-related deaths (as admitted by the PNP vs the 7,000 reported by the "biased media"). Dyan pa lang tameme ka na sa "partly" figure mo.

Figure out kung ano ang .05% nyan. Magaling ka naman sa math eh.

Kelangan pa mang damay ng Syndicates, Reds, etc. Eh ang pinag uusapan EJK. Yun ibang factions dyan hindi na under EJK yan. Under crime o terrorism na yan. Learn to differentiate.

At a modest figure of 2,000 drug-related deaths (as admitted by the PNP vs the 7,000 reported by the "biased media"). Dyan pa lang tameme ka na sa "partly" figure mo.

Figure out kung ano ang .05% nyan. Magaling ka naman sa math eh.

Kelangan pa mang damay ng Syndicates, Reds, etc. Eh ang pinag uusapan EJK. Yun ibang factions dyan hindi na under EJK yan. Under crime o terrorism na yan. Learn to differentiate.

First part lang ng statement para sayu, lolz

Yung "on topic" is my comment on the topic by which government part will fall to ejk ang ibang part is from reds and syndicates kaya sinabi ko "responsible sa DEATHS". Learn how to comprehend, assuming ka maxado kala mo ikaw lang inaalala ko.

Again wla ako pake sa 99.95 % invention mo magtanong ka sa iba, d mo prove yang "all police are bad" theory mo. Naghahanap kalang ng patas, deskarte bulok.