Same as above. There are some good things that he has done (the free tuition for one).

But overall, as a nation builder, he's not doing anything significant on that front. Maybe he dreams of the Philippines as being the next North Korea.

Just monitor yung Build Build Build projects niya. May mga loans na rin para mapondohan ito.

Just monitor yung Build Build Build projects niya. May mga loans na rin para mapondohan ito.

Am not holding my breath, just like his promise to end the drug problem in 6 months.

Those loans he took will cost us more in the long run with so little gain. These projects you're saying he's building would become obsolete way before we can even pay 10% of that loan.

Am not holding my breath, just like his promise to end the drug problem in 6 months.

Those loans he took will cost us more in the long run with so little gain. These projects you're saying he's building would become obsolete way before we can even pay 10% of that loan.

Please specify what would be obsolete on those projects?

nobody is ignoring the law except the lawless. Still me freedom sila allowed silang mag adik at pumatay allowed pulis to defend and hunt them down. Fair and square under our democracy.

Law says there must be due process. If police are ignoring that, it is outside the law. Therefore they are lawless.

Yes. They have the freedom to be drug addicts... but they do NOT have the freedom to k*ll ANYONE. Police are mandated to take them down, true. But my point is: are you really really sure the ones they are killing are drug addicts/pushers?

For all we know, they just randomly go through facebook or something and pick a victim. And since there's no transparency in their operations, there's really no way to verify if they are following the proper protocols.

its the job of the police to know if they are or not and i believe the version of the police coz i love the purging and massive execution. Get the point.

di naman ako pwedeng maging logic ng adik magsasama mga matino magsasama mga adik. Yan ang logic.

This is called delusion. You believe it not because it's right or wrong or if it's the truth or not. You just believe it just because it agrees with your own belief. GG rational thinking...

its my happiness i hope the government will legalise hunting parties to up the tempo

One thousand a day of these scums would create a great nation sacrifices should be made. This judge jury executioner is legal l love it.

Have you ever heard of the cobra effect?

Heres the gist: to control the population of cobras, a government created a bounty for every head of cobra delivered to them. Initially, it worked. But it didnt bring down the cobra population. Do you know why? Because people began breeding cobras so that they can claim bounties for these.

In relation to the drug war, if police cant find new drug addicts then theyll just create more (or start blaming innocents - dead men, after all, tell no tales).

In short, youre just creating problems in the long term and wasting money in the short term.

speaking of which:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/Economy/China-s-projects-in-Vietnam-earn-reputation-for-poor-quality-delays?n_cid=NARAN1507

and nope, this is not from the so-called dilawan press release factory

This was an opinion piece from Forbes 4 months ago. Im wondering if our government has made the details on these loans public.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anderscorr/2017/05/13/new-philippine-debt-of-167-billion-could-balloon-to-452-billion-china-will-benefit/#7f4aa5b62fb6

New Philippine Debt of $167 Billion Could Balloon To $452 Billion: China Will Benefit

Anders Corr , CONTRIBUTOR

"Dutertenomics, fueled by expensive loans from China, will put the Philippines into virtual debt bondage if allowed to proceed."

"At any likely interest rate, the Philippines will have trouble repaying $167 billion in debt, plus interest, to China. The Philippines will have to give political and economic concessions to China in order to repay annual interest, or renegotiate such a large quantity of debt. That could include political concessions, for example giving up territory or oil rights in the South China Sea or Benham Rise, or it could include economic concessions, for example selling China its national companies, or agreeing to below-market rates on exports to China. Mongolia once agreed to sell coal to China at 11% of the global benchmark price in order to secure a loan to repay other loans. It could happen to the Philippines if it falls behind in interest payments on $167 billion."

"The Philippines is at a crossroads. Duterte and his political allies are seeking billions in loans at unknown interest rates from China, whose companies stand to benefit by offloading idle Chinese industrial capacity to build costly infrastructure for which no proper cost-benefit analysis has been done. Duterte and his allies could gain hundreds of millions of dollars each in finder’s fees from such loans that the Philippine taxpayer will have to pay. This should be considered odious debt if the terms are not transparent to the public in advance, if public cost-benefit analyses are not done for each deal, and if each deal is not approved by Congress. The Philippine people must be forewarned about the dangerous China deal. Buyer beware. Caveat emptor."

Edited by juan t

Thug mentality at its finest.

But those 16 million deserves the huge debt they will incur in the future.

Unfortunately, the other 86 million will be dragged along with their foolishness.

kung kasing di pakelamero elitista at edukado on the way we want to run our lives with their so called standards. We dont have to send a rabid dog unleash in the halls of power.

kung kasing di pakelamero elitista at edukado

New flash: You're part of the elitista, ibang panig nga lang pero elitista ka pa din.

Unfortunately, can't say you're part of the edukado... which is what I think is your goal. You want to bring everyone else to your level.

on the way we want to run our lives with their so called standards.

Now who's dictating their own standards on others? You're the one who wants Martial Law diba? Isn't that the same as pushing your own standards down everybody's throat?

Hell, if you want to be in a martial law regime, please go to North Korea. And no, they are not democratic. LOL.

The troll with seven alternicks is affected by my post above. Talagang nakaspecial mention pa yung post ko sa "Bloody Week" thread kahit nandito yung post ko. Affected na affected ang troll. I am used to the troll getting affected by my posts. :lol:

Hmm.. Interesting piece of information. Can you share ano yung seven alternicks nya?

What did I miss here?

james cutter claimed there's someone here who has 7 alternicks. I asked if he can reveal the 7 alternicks so everyone knows who are just alternicks here. He said mod has to approve before he can reveal the 7. Baka those who seem "non-reg" dito sa PEaCE eh alternick lang pala ng isang regular poster.

I'm not asking for the identity of the person behind the handlename. Just information on which handlenames belong to the same person. For the sake of fairness.

• 2 weeks later...

Again, when did this happen? This is just a simple question.

An ordinary citizen. Just because I don't go to KTVs does not mean I don't know how society works.

Again, the time it happened is irrelevant. It is like asking if drug addict today are different from drug addicts from yesteryears

I really doubt your street knowledge as youre too aloof of how society really works around here. Makes me question your credibility as it seems you get your info from the propaganda machine.

Edited by tk421

Irrelevant? Come to think of it, yours is irrelevant because your post is not about extrajudicial killings. Your post is about a friend of yours who got caught.

You are entitled to your opinion even if it is warped. I don't give a rat's ass if you doubt my street knowledge, whatever that is. You may have wanted to say "street smarts."The last time I checked, this is the "extrajudicial killing" thread and not the "james cutter street knowledge" thread.

Sigh... it's to prove a point that cops are corrupt and not always to be taken at their word. Have you suddenly become senile and lost the current path of conversation?

Whatever... your opinions doesn't carry any weight anyways as you've been living a sheltered life. GG to you.

Like I said, I don't give a rat's ass about your warped opinions of me. Since you can't answer my question, you resort to ad hominems. The next time you quote me, make sure you can vitiate my opinion thoroughly instead of resorting to argumentum ad hominems because doing that makes you.....pwned.

It's to say that you don't know what you're talking about. To you it's always the police are always in the right. LOL.

How can you even say that if you haven't been to the real world.

Letting the police handle their own mess... laughable. Like trusting lawmakers not to take kickbacks... or wait... dilawan lang pala yun ganun, 'no? Haha.

The drug intelligence of the police is based on hearsay, dropbox and social media. So many have been killed without fair trial.

Out of the few thousands that are already killed, how many do you know that was killed based on that kind of intelligence? Maybe you can share your intelligence to us for having that kind of conclusion.