Mods, this is the post where the troll attacked me. At least eto, authentic na pinost talaga ng troll at hindi ako nagiimbento.

Yes, let FDL judge who. What? You gave up in fabricating posts? Buta daw? Speak for yourself, troll. As far as I know, you posted an ad hominem kasi naghahanap ka ng kadamay kasi pwned ka sa akin at kung sino pa yung kabaliktaktakan mo. You can't even discredit me based on the merits of the recent discussion regarding Robredo and instead used an ad hominem. :lol:

You really are delusional. Took them down? When? Where are the alleged posts? At least, I quoted your post in which you started the flaming? Ano naman ang kinalaman ng mod dito? Strawman argument as usual. I also reported your posts. Tit for tat, troll. :lol:

Kanina let the mod be the judge, now ano kinalaman ng mod.

Cool!!! Pwned again.

Done with you again ... Adios amigo until the next time.

You guys are awesome.

You've got the right place to show your awesomeness.

Remember that this (flaming/OT/trolling) thread can be viewed in public

so let the people judge what kind of "trollers" (troll members) you guys are. http://i.imgur.com/s3hQzPg.gif

#TrollAtYourOwnRisk

#StayHereDon'tMessWithOtherThreads

#Don'tCryLikeABaby

Edited by FleurDeLune

The final tally of the COMELEC had Marcos winning with 10,807,197 votes against Aquino's tallied 9,291,761 votes.

However, NAMFREL’s parallel tally had Aquino winning with 7,835,070 votes against Marcos' 7,053,068 votes.

Take note that at the time the Yellows posted the report about the "discrepancy" claiming that Marcos was cheating, NAMFREL's tally was still an incomplete and unofficial vote count. It showed Cory was leading because most votes came from her strongholds. It was a yellow propaganda tactic called "trending" to sway people's opinion.

After Cory got the presidency, Namfrel made recount of the votes cast in the February snap election. The tally still showed Marcos was the real winner. Their final tally was Marcos winning with 10,635,458 votes vs. Cory's 9,853,456.

Compare again the final tally:

VOTE COUNT MARCOS AQUINO

COMELEC 10,807,197 9,291,761

NAMFREL 10,635,458 9,853,456

So, who really won? Who cheated? Who stole the Presidency?

• Like (+1) 1

Furthermore, if Aquino really won the presidency, she should have ordered a recount to legitimize her presidency.

Now I believe that the Yellows' (i.e. the oligarchs') strategy was not to win the election but to use it as a catalyst to grab power.

Namfrel concluded the final tally only after Cory Aquino was already sworn in as a "Revolutionary President".

Times change, leaders change but the decaying style never changes. The yellowtards still have the same outdated formula which won't work.

Well, it did work. They were able to grab back their power in 1986. They are very good in destroying the names and reputations of leaders who do not follow their (oligarchs') dictates or are hindrances to their vested interests. Marcos and GMA are clear examples.

Their tactic to demonize Duterte to the West on alleged human rights abuses is working. Outsiders do not really look in-depth into the Philippines' drug issue. They only read headlines and by-lines. Yellow propagandists know this and are effective in making it look like all homicides and murders in the Philippines are EJKs and all drug arrests are violations of human rights.

This morning, Inquirer and ABS-CBN banners headlines that the total death toll in 8 months of Duterte administration now stands at 12,000. All half truths but effective propaganda.

Edited by camiar

Dear Digong,

As much as I would like to think you're doing some good to the country... you're not. Sadly, your supporters won't realize this until after your presidency.

It may seem unpatriotic, but I hope that your government implodes, only to highlight how weak of a leader you actually are, and how your government is even more corrupt than ever. You were never the leader that this country needs and you're making it worse.

Also, I'm bracing for all the hate comments that I'll probably receive, because I understand that your supporters are mindless trolls who don't actually care to make intellectual arguments, and resort to insulting other people or just brushing off criticism.

You're deliberately making an insulting post to get a hate response. Nice try.

This is clearly a flame baiting post.

Careful, kid. Read FDL's definition of trolling.

You're about to get banned.

Edited by camiar

Dear Digong,

As much as I would like to think you're doing some good to the country... you're not. Sadly, your supporters won't realize this until after your presidency.

It may seem unpatriotic, but I hope that your government implodes, only to highlight how weak of a leader you actually are, and how your government is even more corrupt than ever. You were never the leader that this country needs and you're making it worse.

Also, I'm bracing for all the hate comments that I'll probably receive, because I understand that your supporters are mindless trolls who don't actually care to make intellectual arguments, and resort to insulting other people or just brushing off criticism.

You're deliberately making an insulting post to get a hate response. Nice try.

This is clearly a flame baiting post.

Careful, kid. Read FDL's definition of trolling.

You're about to get banned.

Really? Then whats the difference between what I said and also "trolling" non-duterte supporters calling them "talunan na dilawan" etc in multiple posts just above me? You're exactly the type of person who initiates the same response, thinking that my views are inferior just because they're not the same as yours.

You guys are better off in this troll / OT / Misc / playground thread. It is unlikely for you to get spanked here unless extreme flame baiting occurs.

WTF was that ??!!!

There was a pop-up that asks you to like but has no close button. It won't go away, and you have to either like it or close the window.

Naku baka may Ransomware na kasama yan :D Hindi ko na tuloy binuksan yung link. :P

I don't see any pop-ups anymore ATM. Ang OA nyo ha. :angry2:

Wait, I guess I Have to move these posts to "We ARE Awesome" Thread.

I don't see any pop-ups anymore ATM. Ang OA nyo ha. :angry2:

Wait, I guess I Have to move these posts to "We ARE Awesome" Thread.

I spent several minutes trying to find how to close the pop-up. I couldn't find it.

So, instead of giving in and click the like button, I just closed the window.

Edited by camiar
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed that a troll on this section is obsessed with Dutertards. The troll can't help but mention the Dutertards in every post he makes. In that troll's shallow mind, the Dutertards are the ones who voted for Duterte. :lol:

I did not vote for Duterte. I supported Binay and Bongbong Marcos, whom I still believe would have been a more stable tandem in government.

But I support Duterte because what he's doing makes sense. I support the economic program that Diokno has designed for Duterte's administration.

I won't have any more of the ineptness and idiocy of yellowtards' god, Abnoy.

Edited by camiar

Deja vu?

declare Martial law, create a plot, arrest political opponents to silence them and the be free to do whatever he wants.

Deja Vu indeed.

This is pure speculation. If you say it is not speculation, then prove it.

It is not speculation. He already said that it is Deja Vu. You can't prove Deja Vu.

Deja Vu indeed.

It is not speculation. He already said that it is Deja Vu. You can't prove Deja Vu.

That's the problem with trolls ... Lol

Ang problema they don't understand the word deja vu ... Which is defined as a feeling of having experienced the present situation. It was already explained why i feel such given the series of events that's happened lately.

They try to put words into your mouth or accused you of something and wants you to prove it instead of them doing it. Sinabi nang deja vu pinagpipilitan speculation.