Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

• 3 weeks later...

Wassup MTC.

You can call me Jin/Xays or whatever my current username is. I have used these moniker since my early days on the web and people who knows me will recognize me by these. If you do then let me know 😉

I'm an open minded out going person albeit a little shy at first. Driven but calm in a way, I'll get things done if I say I would. I do smile a lot when I get comfortable with people and thinking about something happy or fun just makes smile before I know it. I'll drink anything alcoholic for social purposes. Lak lak kung lak lak or chill lang. My friends tell me I'm "mabait" but I'm not to sure about that lol 😆. My jokes sucks and I'll laugh on them even if it's just me laughing. People pleaser but far from your yes man. When I get hooked into a TV show, I sometimes procrastinate till I finish the said show(lazy me). My favorite color is red, black and blue(typical I know😁)

Interested in good music(any genre), books with good story telling, any movies that isn't like The Revenant(sorry DiCaprio) and of course meeting up with people. Meeting interesting people and just plainly hanging out. I like to drive and explore places, sometimes just getting lost and finding out places feels good. I'd like to try sky diving at some point and I'd probably break a leg ahahha. I find collarbones and short hair really hot for whatever reason 👌🔥

I don't like plastic two faced back stabbing people. Especially mga ipokrito and walang galang sa mga elderly(within reason). Isa pa mga puro drawing sa hangin and mga blackmailers.

Yan lng po MTC

Cheers 😆🍻

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi MTC,

I am Kira, 29 mother of 2, Im a little confused because I know I love my husband, but still enjoy flirting, ..No sense right...? thats why Im confused

Baka po meron hindi naibibigay ang husband nyo na gusto nyo? Just my thoughts. Or baka naman you just love sex with multiple partners? (sorry, not sure if yun fkirting nyo includes sex on the side).

As for me, maginoong sobrang manyak who loves to explore. Mahal ko rin pamilya ko... Meron lang mga ayaw gawin si esmi kaya.

Basta mam, end of the day... Go home to your family. Kahit sino pa kaflirt nyo, always be there for your family and always go home sa kanila. 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MTC,

I actually don't like my real name, it's cheesy and It should have another one so I could choose. (but it'll probably be as bad too) The first time you meet me I'm just the average guy, but after a while when I warm up to you I can be your most awesome friend or whatever it is we can be. I'm can be grumpy and a snob at times, but I'm easily sorry about that too. But if there's one thing you may like about me is that I'm fascinated by people and that it's truly okay for you to be yourself around me. Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...