Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

I'm Sucre. I used to linger around social sites like MTC. Usually, I'm just a looker... just wanna stay updated of what out in the world and underworld.

I'm creative in my own way coz I'm a product designer. I'm outgoing person, loves adventure and do new stuff. I easily get bored. I'm an active person... play basketball, badminton, biking, running, etc. Anything that makes me sweat... Love sex too.

hi there

im bembi

been here for a while and yet this is my first time describing myself here.

first of all i'm small.. so don't expect too much..

i'm Aquarius, which mean i'm born between jan-feb.

also means i like to go out all. also means i am stubborn as hell.

some says i look unapproachable. but pls.. approach me..

i bite, i might eat you but i'll still keep you in one peace.

i'm good to those who are good to me..

i don't care to those who hates me.

Shy and introverted. I can count on my fingers the number of people I can truly call my friends. I don't fear crowds, but I'm comfortable being on my own. It takes a while for me to open up to and be comfortable with a new acquaintance. Once I do, it means I trust you enough.

Passionate with what I love doing. Similarly, there's nothing I can't do once I set my mind to it.

I can be sweet and nice to a woman I like without expecting some reciprocity on her part or to be liked for my efforts. I like writing poems for someone special to me. Even in text messages, I make the effort to compose an original message with which to brighten up her day.

Understandably so, no one can expect me to be the life of a party. I'd rather listen than do the talking, you see. But don't get me wrong, though. It's not that I can't connect with anyone on an interpersonal and social level. It's just that I will take the time to know you first before I share some things about myself, my beliefs, my fears, my simple joys, and generally anything you'd like to know and which I'm willing to share.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't always make sense and sometimes contradict self. Not a connoisseur, unfamiliar with highfalutin words and has no artistic way of expressing oneself. Just speaking from the heart, attempting to translate the soul into words. Doesn't edit words before saying them, doesn't talk in riddles and ryhmes. Not here to paint a pretty picture, just trying to interpret a version of the world as seen. Just trying to live in the moment, struggling to make things better.

I have this circle of trust not many people can penetrate, but once you're in it, you'll have someone to care for you for as long as you need me to. You see, I have this tendency to be cynical, but truly, I definitely do appreciate beauty in most people - "even the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story". I am what you see I am. I hate faking stuff. Hassle sa effort

A man with so much blood on his hands ....A man who shows no remorse for his action... My greatest fear is to break in my resolve while in deaths embrace.,, My answer to problems: "The best way to solve a problem is to destroy it" ... My way of forgetting lovers "the best way to forget a person you once love is too completely destroy their lives, destroy their careers, destroy their family and make sure that their hurt is more than mine"...I keep my word to the last letter...I am true to my friends but my loyalty is to may batch mates....my favorite pistol is a H&K USP P12 my favorite rifle is H&K417... well that is me

Edited by HAVENFIRE

Hmmm.

I am commonly referred to by my nickname since 2008.

Quiet most of the time.

Straight guy.

"Semi-pogi". I consider myself in the middle of the scale in regards to the looks department.

I might look uninterested and may give out sarcastic comments and replies from time to time. Specially if I already consider you as a friend.

I don't push myself in any group.

Moderate gamer. Mostly play on my phone now since I don't own a PS4/Xbox/High end PC

Japanese comics fan. I prefer mangas since it's not data heavy and my net sucks to watch animes.

Loves Rock in general

I currently enjoy Magic: The Gathering, Mobile Legends, Tekken 7, and building Gunplas.

Send a PM if you want to know more. :D

#NosebleedSaSarili