Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, call me Brad. Been a member of MTC dating back to my college days but somehow got waylaid along the way at kelan lang bumalik.

I'm a basketball lifer though I am currently working as a statistician in one of the BPO companies here in Ortigas.

Loves travelling and be with nature and sometimes looks back to the simplicity of a life with no cellphone signals and no Internet (but om second thought, there will be no MTC and the invaluable pleasure that comes with it)

I can say that I am a good cook and can hold my own in the kitchen :)

A true blooded male that appreciates the beauty and charm of women.

A person who abides by the saying that "I want to live that I may die any moment without any regrets and I want to die in a way that I may live forever

What is there to explain? hehe i'm just an ordinary guy, the same as most of the gents here. but rather slimmer than most. I look younger than my age, thus people see me as an innocent professional young adult. What they don't know is how adventurous i am when it comes to lustful discussions. lol.

Only .01% of people i know who i really am behind this mask. hehe. I'm easy to get along with and incredibly kind to everyone. lol. except if they really get on my nerves. i'd smash the hell outta them. and i dont care if you're a gonvernor or something. hahaha!

So yeah, if you're into arts, music, biking, drawing, going on walks, trails, travel, swim, photography, and absolutely anything.. i can definitely share a thing or two and simply enjoy :)

Hi, everyone, by the way! I'm new here sooooo here's to more awesome stuff here in MTC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...