Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

Gentle, prefer to follow most rules, boring to be with but talks a lot if I'm comfortable with the person I'm talking to. Always playing safe. Jolly, don't want to offend people but if he gets in to my nerves I can do things I don't wanna do but I never been in to fight before :)

I like to believe that people are inherently good, it's just that there are different levels of good, and that complicates things. To simplify things, I operate on reciprocity. If you treat people with decency and general respect then that is how I will be treating you, or nicer. On the other hand, if you are a general A-hole who treats others in a way that is just ... for lack of a better word, bad, then I will be a conniving son-of-a-b*tch who will work slowly, diligently and patiently to extract the vengeance that the universe might be reluctant to give you at the moment. Then I will sit back and smile to myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now let me give this a try. Again. Hi Mam FDL. :D :D :D :D

Took a personality type test. It said ESTJ. Read it. And I'd say its about 95% about me.

· Direct, objective, humorous and observant.

· Extroverts.

· Tend to enjoy talking and engaging others, but can oftentimes struggle with situations where there are no logical parameters to grab hold of, or where emotional self-expression is expected

· Tend to balance their sense of efficiency and eye for the bottom line with a playful sense of humor.

· Don't mind a good prank or tease now and then

· Often good with humorous and ironic remarks that develop a sense of camaraderie through (mock) competition and banter.

Jungian Cognitive function says........

They use their humor to laugh at the world, rather than getting frustrated with it, and to build rapport with others, rather than getting upset with them. Since they tend to use their humor as a tool to navigate their social relations (as opposed to it being a direct expression of their present mood), ESTJs can also often be counted on to break the ice or alleviate tensions in awkward situations. In their own way, they can often be very socially robust. In their minds, it is reasonable to expect that if someone is sitting on a better solution, he or she should speak up and push back a little and not just sit there holding their tongue.

Here is the link where I got my results.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/estj.php

• Like (+1) 1

Hello MTC!

I'm Rudolf, your boy next door kind of man.

I am a fun loving, hard working, easy going, down to earth guy that enjoys life to the fullest.. I am a diverse and passionate person. I Enjoy a constructive conversation, hanging out with friends and family, and a good laugh once in a while.

I wanted to explore everything fun and exciting before i get serious with my life, sabi nga eh

We only live once, with a limited time, so, enjoy your life to fullest.

***:-)****

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer books over bags and watches

I'd rather watch movies than go clubbing

I love good conversations over coffee

I'm an introvert but my job requires me to be an extrovert

A guy who can converse with me all day and keeps me interested is sexy

I'm extreme- im the nicest when im nice but im the worst when im mad

Im complicated but I have a big heart 😊

• Like (+1) 1