• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poll: The Best And Worst Of Filipino Presidents

211 members have voted

1. 1. Best

• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada
  2. 2. Worst

• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada

If Marcos' Medal of Valor is fake and that he falsified his army records, prove it.

Heed your own advice. Obviously, another out of topic post.

Nope, I am fighting for someone who was a great president and a soldier who, at one point in his life, did acts of courage above and beyond the call of duty. I have a great life. Could you say the same thing for yourself?

The most courageous act Marcos ever did was marry a woman whom he cannot control. So much for being a leader.

Ikaw na lang mag-prove. Sige na. Alam mo na yan. You know they are fake. You know you twist facts. You know you support an evil man. Hwag mo na ako utusan. Kahit na-prove na, yan lang din sasabihin mo eventually akala mo may pinagbago sa usapan.

Medal of Valor to a non-combatant. Funny. Or was it Medal for Valor?

Hehe. You have to say you have a great life, ey? Sige na nga if that is what is necessary for you to live with yourself.

Edited by punkee

The most courageous act Marcos ever did was marry a woman whom he cannot control. So much for being a leader.

Ikaw na lang mag-prove. Sige na. Alam mo na yan. You know they are fake. You know you twist facts. You know you support an evil man. Hwag mo na ako utusan. Kahit na-prove na, yan lang din sasabihin mo eventually akala mo may pinagbago sa usapan.

Medal of Valor to a non-combatant. Funny. Or was it Medal for Valor?

Hehe. You have to say you have a great life, ey? Sige na nga if that is what is necessary for you to live with yourself.

This is really great entertainment... tawang-tawa ako dito.... imagine the level people would sink to just to argue....

You make an accusation vs. FM.

The guy defends FM and dares you to prove your accusation.

Then you say, wag mo akong utusan! ikaw ang mag-prove!

Duhhh....

Not much to argue on.

Dares me to prove my accusation.

Funny.

You guys make it sound like these have not been done many times over. Prove what? That which already has been proven? And just because you guys are noisy on mtc doesnt change history. Pathetic. And when the proof comes, what, change topic? That is the script, right?

If flame baiting means I stick to history then I am flame baiting. If sticking to history and what has already happened is wrong, then sorry, Im not good at fiction and making things up.

Unlike what some guys love to do, I never called you names, but I did and will continue to call you for what you are.

I guess name callers are fine. Truth is forbidden. Well, sort of.

Edited by punkee
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just can't understand why people would choose FM as one of the great president we had. You want proof its in the internet, during the 60's philippine gdp is second only to japan, when marcos left in 86 ang label natin sick man of asia. Boxes of money, jewelries, rare art naharang sa honolulu airport its all documented the extravagance, the sheer wealth declared by the marcoses in their saln plagay nio san nanggaling, bong bong marcos saln listed 500 million bukod kay imelda, imee, irene how can you be that wealthy kundi ka boksingero,mall owner or a real tycoon who owns big businesses, in 86 the estimate amount plundered was 10 billion dollars hindi nman kailangan ng ebidensya dto dahil courts here and abroad allowed certain properties and money transfered to the philippine govt. In other countries dictators were killed like in romania, libya,italy,jailed like mubarak, saddam dto satin mahilig tyo sa move on yung taong nagintroduce ng patronage politics, cronyism, dictatorial rule, ang presidente na dahil sobrang nangapi kaya nagka cpp/npa dahil sa jabidah massacre nagkaroon ng mnlf ngayon nilibing pa natin sa libingan ng mga bayani. Yung mga nagsasabi na marami sya naipagawa abay natural 20yrs ka dyan e 20yrs of absolute rule sabi nga ng justice ng supreme court when joker et all questioned the imposition of martial law "its really against the constitution of the land but we cannot do anything about it".

I don't see anything wrong with comparing Marcos to Suharto since both countries are in the same region and both are archipelagic countries so it's an apples to apples comparison. Singapore's land area is only slightly larger than Metro Manila. Singapore is much easier to manage than an area vastly larger than it like the Philippines.

Oo nga naman pareho nga pala silang corrupt.

http://integritas360.org/2016/07/10-most-corrupt-world-leaders/

For being in history as the most corrupt philippine president to date, marcos is the worst president for me.

You can show all the references you want but the fact of the matter is Marcos has never been convicted of anything. Try showing more articles that could not discredit the truth. :lol:

You can deny and justify all you want yet that won't change what has been written as well what he is perceived to be ... By the world

Defending your argument using perception of the world is weak and wouldn't change the fact that he was never convicted of anything. I was waiting for another reference that really wouldn't discredit the fact that I posted. :lol:

Oh yeah arguing he was never convicted is the trump card that ends all arguments...how convincing or should i say how convenient lol

If he was never convicted of anything i guess then legally speaking he should have been acquitted of all charges. Was he?

Edited by rooster69ph

It is not a trump card. It is a fact. Regarding your question, the government of your patron saint would not allow him to go home and get tried in court so how could he be acquitted?

So this is the fact ... while there was no conviction, he was never acquitted as well on philippine soil. Simple as that....and that is the real "fact", not the so-called fact you are trying to paint. Unless of course you are a claivoyant thus would know he would definitely have not been convicted.

What about cases filed in the US, did he get an acquittal? Does he also need to come home for cases/charges he's facing in the US to get an acquittal? Lol. Oh yeah, his lawyer claims he was too weak to face trial....and now dead.

Seriously, I'm sick and tired talking again about these arguments which we've done repeatedly in the past. Uulitin mo na naman? Wala na bang iba aside from the he was never convicted argument o gusto mo lang mang troll?

Edited by rooster69ph