Playstation 4

L A D Y R E D

Currently have the following:

Witcher 3: Wild hunt

GTA 5

Assasins Creed: Unity

Final Fantasy XIV (A realm reborn: Free 15 day trial via PSN)

So far pinaka fave ko is Witcher 3 (i have yet to finish it) next would be FFXIV, so addicting even though its your typical mmorpg. Next is GTA5, finished it before sa PS3 and just bought it for fun. Last is Assassin's Creed, to be honest im not happy about it anymore... The last good one was black flag and the others not so much... They're just cashing in on the title.

I'm waiting to acquire the following games soon :P:

FFXIV A Realm Reborn (Full game and Expansion)

Uncharted 4: A thief's end

Kingdom Hearts 3

Final Fantasy 15

GTA 5

So far pinaka fave ko is Witcher 3 (i have yet to finish it) next would be FFXIV, so addicting even though its your typical mmorpg. Next is GTA5, finished it before sa PS3 and just bought it for fun. Last is Assassin's Creed, to be honest im not happy about it anymore... The last good one was black flag and the others not so much... They're just cashing in on the title.

Kingdom Hearts 3

Final Fantasy 15

Uy... Add mo sa list mo yung Persona 5 trust me I'm and expert.

If mahilig ka mag digital games mas madalas mag sale us r1 acct mas mahal lang 1yr na ps plus nya its 50$ pero may sellers nang load nang 1800 to 1900 lang.

If gusto mo cheap ps plus mag hk na r3 ka 1yr is like 1500 lang pwede pa gamitan nang local credit card.

thanks boss. pasok padin naman sa 2k budget a year bawas lang visit sa masayang lugar

GTA 5

Kingdom Hearts 3

Final Fantasy 15

Ah Witcher 3. one of the best games I played in the PS4 console. if you haven't tried Last Of Us: Remastered (was originally in the PS3 console), then you owe yourself to get that.

I got tired of GTA V. :(