Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

wala lang.... im feeling gloomy.. thats why im sharing this..

I long for you in a manner that u will never know. Cause I need you in manner that you will never do... I miss you in a manner that you will never feel, coz I love you in a manner that you will never will..

hmm, sounds like bad manners!! ahahaha, hay, naku, seriously, sounds like you feel for someone who may not equivocate...it makes great writing you know, yun nga lang, kung hindi ka gutom or in pain, parang walang depth yung sinulat mo, pero ok lang yan sister...(angkapal ng muks ko'ng maggsabi ng ok no? feeling close achuchuchu..) it happens to the best of us...enjoy the pain...or better yet...dare to be rejected...go ahead and tell, what've you got to lose? compare that with what you will gain.....charux!!! hope i lifted your spirits some...cheer up :)

dare to tell what??

mmmmm ooo(isip) its not namn another story about unrequitted love hehe.. its just... mmmm pano ba... hhmmmm.. there are people who expresses love different from what or how we want them to... parang ganun...

coz diba soemtimes we want others to love us the way we want it, we want them to express their feelings the way we do.. gets??

ok lang Un bro.. sige close na tayo ahihihi.. pamilya naman MTC diba?? ano makikisali ka rin ba sa ibang TA na gustong choc-nut sa pasko? padadalhan kita hehe :D

bat gising ka pa? 5:30am na dyan diba?

coz diba soemtimes we want others to love us the way we want it, we want them to express their feelings the way we do.. gets??

ay ganon? mali akish! kalokah!! ok, ok, kuha ko na..ahehehe, assuming kasi eh, paumanhin po!

gising pa ko kasi nasa work ako...kausap ko mga amerikano, choc-nut? ok lang! pero laging bumibili ng ganyan pamangkin ko eh....tenks anyway! hihihi

ay ganon? mali akish! kalokah!! ok, ok, kuha ko na..ahehehe, assuming kasi eh, paumanhin po!

gising pa ko kasi nasa work ako...kausap ko mga amerikano, choc-nut? ok lang! pero laging bumibili ng ganyan pamangkin ko eh....tenks anyway! hihihi