Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

I'm a bit pissed off with what happened last night (well technically until earlier this morning so i count it as today parin.).<_< My friend had to go accuse me of ruining her impending marriage by sending her a forwarded email of her fiance telling me how i can never prevent the wedding disaster of 2011.:mellow: I mean sure i harbor some serious hatred for the guy but W.T.F.? If my best friend thinks that being wed to an assh*le will get her off and make her feel like the "woman" and "cum laude" that she is then so be it.:blink: I don't want to hinder her so called happiness. :angry2:To top it all off, a patient's mom decided that she can be her kid's own doctor by prescribing her a medicine that she "doesn't know" contains acetaminophen, on which her kid is deathly allergic to. THIS IS WHY DOCTORS EXIST. We do the diagnosing and prescribing. :wacko:Jeez. Thank f#&k for a whole load of surgery to keep my mind off that s@%t storm for a while. Here's to hoping the next shift will be a bit better. :lol:

The rain actually kept me a bit gloomy. Earlier tonight, warnings of flash flood in LA county was advised and i guess that made me feel better since i do not know anyone from that area. Early run was fun but exhausting. And just this afternoon, the guy from Lowes pissed me off by saying they do not carry packing tapes that are colored. Well, to sum it up, i guess my day was as shitty as everyone from Gary, Indiana. Ah secret millionaire and undercover boss, you make my Sunday nights a bit better.

• 2 weeks later...