Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

Happy and sad at the same time. I just received an invitation from Enchanted Kingdom and they indicated that I could bring 3 people (max) with me... it would be a great time to take my mom and sibs, kaso sis has work, and mom will be recuperating from her eye operation. Ang ending, mag-isa lang akong makapupunta. Pero okay na rin siguro... I will meet other bloggers naman.

I feel a great sense of relief but at the same time also a little frustrated.

Relieved because after a couple of slow days at work, it finally came together and it's been a good day.

Frustrated because some things which I had been working on the past 3 months somehow seem to keep meeting up with delays and problems and I would probably have to continue to keep at it without any idea of when it will bear fruit.

But I will continue to keep my faith and just keep working ... and praying. Hehe.

Happy. I have been smiling and enjoying life... happy to have people to talk to and never leave me when other people have decided to leave me. I don't know their reasons, but I am happy knowing them.

...happy, too, that my back is much, much better (after three weeks) - means I can start with something tomorrow and I can do acrobatics after Holy Week. :thumbsupsmiley: