Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

Hi sweetpsyche nice thread :)

Good morning!

Right now i feel happy and contented!

hello jaco! :D

glad u like it....

wow! seems ur life is going on smoothly right now huh?

thats great :D

Thanks!

Hope to see you sa mga EB pag andito ka sa Pinas.

Ingat dyan!

PEACE! B)

definitely :D hehehe

sana malapit na hehe.. kaya nga im working hard para may pamasahe na eh hihihi :D

hello thinkpad..

not really... 9:40pm na dito eh..

oh.. so that u'll know im here in US po kasi right now ;)

kaya hindi ako but ikaw ang maaga heheh :P

ow ... 12 hours difference so probably your somewhere in California or Florida ...

nope. im in NJ. may day time saving time kasi ngaUn kaya 12 hours difference lang.. pero i think this month or pehaps on november we'll move it back to its original time.. kaya 13 hours nnman..

:(

Hey Aj, me Patrick. Tagal na kita gusto e-mail kc dami ko kwento syo, dami ko gusto sabihin and itanong kya lang pigil ko sarili ko kc lam ko po bc kaw. Actually I've tried calling you sa cell mo kya lang di mo na ko maalala. I've called you twice and you don't recognize me, pero ok lang po khit it makes me sad, but I'm ok. Sori po pala nung last time na nagkita tayo. Sori if I kick you out of my pad kc naiinis ako sa sarili ko for so many different reasons. Taka nga ako kung baket ako act like that. Kasalanan ko siguro kc masyado ako expect syo. God I miss you. I miss your eyes. I miss your smile. Your laugh. Your story. Your songs. Your kiss. Everything. I miss my pad. Miss ko pad ko kc that's my home. I'm home everytime I'm with you. Lam mo aj, everyday my heads keeps playing the time when I'm with you, specially nung una tyo meet, parang broken tape, rewind ng rewind. You know what I love remembering that day, kc di ba nung una tayo nagkita, napansin mo nanginginig po ko. (laugh) Sabi ko syo kaya ako nanginginig kc first time ko makipag eb, but its a lie kc recently ko lang narealize na the last time ako nanginig ng ganun is the time na kinausap ko yung love ko when I was in high school. Nanginig lang ako ng ganun sa kanya... and syo.(laugh) Every waking day ever since I've met you, ikaw lagi isip ko. All through out my day yung memory ko na nasa pad tayo ang lagi ko naaalala. Pag kain ako, ikaw alala ko. Unconciously, nakakanta ko mga fave songs mo lalo na kanta ng spindoctors, di ko man alam lyrics, hum ko siya. Tiningnan ko pa nga siya nat'l bukstor kaya lang ala doon eh. Hey aj, wag mo sana isipin that this is a love letter. I have no hopes and expextations that this will cahnge your mind or feelings about me. This is my way lang to ease my sadness. I'm pretending na kausap kita habang I'm writing this letter. Actually, paputol-putol nga sulat ko kasi sulat ako sa opis and naiiyak ako pag iniisip ko kausap kita, eh ayaw ko makita nila iyak ako kaya stop ako sulat. Napansin nga ni Myra namumula mata ko, sabi ko natutulog ako kasi puyat ako. Aniwayz, its been weeks since the last time I've seen you, feels like forever na nga eh. Everyday I struggle with myself kc nga you're always on my mind. Sometimes nga I can't breathe(rili) kc my heart was pounding heavily, missing you. Its hard. I've never felt this way before...

Never knew I could feel like this.

Its like I've never seen the sky before.

Want to find this inside your kiss.

Everyday I'm lovin' you

More and more.

Listen to my heart

Can you hear it say;

Comeback to me...

Naalal ko tuloy itong song na to. This is the theme song ng fave ko na movie, ung Moulin Rouge, ung gusto kong mapanuod mo kaya lang sira ung disc b, pero siguro you don't remember it either. Actually, binili ko talaga ung copy na yun kasi I want you to see it. Hhmmm(sigh) Haba sulat ko no? Siguro you're bored na and everything, i know, sori ha? Dami ko pa gusto kwento syo kaya lang hiya ako kasi I don't want to waste your time(pause lang po kc my eyes are getting wet again eh) You know what, siguro di mo rin mababasa to letter ko kc di ko lang alam kung tama yung e-mail add mo. Aniway its nothing important naman. This is just my emotion, my feelings, things that makes me laugh and cry, my priceless memories when were together, written in a paper. For me, this is an insight of the other side of me. For others, its just a piece of paper. As much as possible, I want my emotion to reflect on this letter pero nung binasa ko na sya, it meant nothing anymore. One thing for sure, if I have one wish for myself, I want to relive that 4 nights when I'm with you, over and over and over again. I could still feel your hands over my face, you always do that pag tinititigan kita and hinihipan ko tenga mo. I miss that. I can still remember your smell. I miss tha warmth of your embrace and the feeling that it gives me. The feeling of your fingers between my fingers. Everything. You know what I think? Its a lil bit funny kc but I think I love you more than you love him,

si mark yun right? Lucky guy. If I were him, I would'nt give you up for anything...(cry)

bye aj.

wala lang... just wanna know what u guys are feeling right now...

are you feeling happy? tired? lonely? angry? beat? mmmmm ano pa ba? any kind of feeling...

just express urself!! ala magawa eh.. :P

right now... at this very moment... im feeling hungry haha!! :D i miss filipino foods..

how about u?

I'm pretty bored...i can't think of any sensible topic to post....and i'm also hungry... :sick:

happy SUNDAY morning!!!! lalo na sa mga nasa US hehe :P

another day.. brrrr ang lamig pa rin dito sobra...

sarap ng feeling.. i miss this after 2 weeks of working...

looooong sleep... hehee :D

this is so refreshing..

but then.. im in a state of confusion right now..

hayyy ano ba talaga?? di ko alam ang sagot...