Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

mad.. mad for letting it pass the first time and now i get to be the one with the fault... damn... the first time he visited you , you had a mutual understanding already and i let that pass, i allowed you to tell me that he was your boss and you were acting as host . but i knew better than that. and it was mainly the reason why i flirted thru e-mail with someone else. you were just waiting for a good reason to leave and you got it. it was not just the s_ _ that we agreed on, that we are to be exclusive.. but i assumed that you understood that we are not to open up ourselves to someone else. i was mistaken.

and now im becoming numb. before i thought i still care. but things are becoming as clear as daylight. strange how clouded you can get when you like the person. but when you don't care anymore, you see things in its right angle.

yesterday it was empty.

Now its null.

Guest biancaanne

Putting my gameface on...listening to classical music to feel numb and try to focus. Every song that has lyrics seems to get into my emotions. It's been working, so far.