Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

despite knowing that my bp is high the whole day today, I still managed to juggle up my varied responsibilities.

Our Executive Secretary was out today, so was the receptionist-secretary. I am left in-charge of a junior writer and three clerks. My boss came in early and called for about half-a-dozen meetings one after the other. There were about 6 ft of papers that he had to go through and affix his signatures. Some he missed but we still managed to catch them before they were thrown to the other offices.

There were about 4 parties that paid him a courtesy visit. He shared lunch with at least 5 individuals. He ran out of signing ink and his wallet was in the car, so being the good employee that I should be, offered to buy my boss a pack of ink refills from Cross (I didn't realize they were THAT expensive).

There were about half-a-dozen correspondence that I managed to draft and print, all addressed to the highest official of the land. I am proud to say that not one of my letters were rejected. I was able to capture my bosses thoughts and translated them into written words for the intended recipient. There were at least 2 correspondence written by me to two different heads of foreign missions.

As the day ended, I now have to contend myself with thoughts of hope that the one I love and sorely miss feels the same. But I know she will not tell that; not directly nor in public.

Still, thank you for continuing your care and concern for this being.

I AM SO TIRED I DON'T THINK I CAN DRIVE HOME IN ONE PIECE. I just wish you were with me to physically comfort me and make kwento while I drive. It's so lonely to be alone to and from the office.

Back-to-work mode.... :headsetsmiley:

---------------

I noticed that my boss had been depending on me more lately.

There is this soccer organization in NCR that had been pestering him for some weeks now. He instructed everyone in the office that any concerns submitted by this org will have to go through me first and that everything will be strictly confidential.

When I was on SL sometime last week, my junior writer told me that our boss always called for me even though he was already briefed that I was out.

Yesterday, in front of several senior officials, he told me that all NSAs that are encountering internal disputes must come to me.

Am I being trained to become a trouble-shooter? Boy, this would really be stressful. :wacko:

Edited by the grudge