Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

I'm not okay...I'm trying to be okay but i'm not. God is doing his major test again...this one is very tricky.Very difficult and i can't no longer breath. I'm in the brink of losing my job and being clueless if i'm gonna stay in my company or not...everytime i go to work, i always get ready if someone will approach me and tell me that "you're dead"! Today, i felt like putting an end to my heart...cut my breath away...i dont want to lose my job but it seems like each single day is deteriorating.I dont want to be jobless and being jobless is such a loser. I dont deserve what's happening right now. I have never imagined myself so worthless. This must be a nightmare! I hate applying for job,taking exams,getting interviewed with the same old insane applicant's questionaires.I just want to be in this place, the place where i almost treated like home though some people really suck but i still love this company. I know that this is all my fault, i wasnt a good employee...i sneaked browsing the internet and i am very temperamental with my customers and i regret it...i really do! I hope tomorrow when i wake up, everything will be fine....but i know it isnt going to be that way...I wish i can wake up from this nightmare! I beg God to forgive me and bring back what I had.

I'm not okay...I'm trying to be okay but i'm not. God is doing his major test again...this one is very tricky.Very difficult and i can't no longer breath. I'm in the brink of losing my job and being clueless if i'm gonna stay in my company or not...everytime i go to work, i always get ready if someone will approach me and tell me that "you're dead"! Today, i felt like putting an end to my heart...cut my breath away...i dont want to lose my job but it seems like each single day is deteriorating.I dont want to be jobless and being jobless is such a loser. I dont deserve what's happening right now. I have never imagined myself so worthless. This must be a nightmare! I hate applying for job,taking exams,getting interviewed with the same old insane applicant's questionaires.I just want to be in this place, the place where i almost treated like home though some people really suck but i still love this company. I know that this is all my fault, i wasnt a good employee...i sneaked browsing the internet and i am very temperamental with my customers and i regret it...i really do! I hope tomorrow when i wake up, everything will be fine....but i know it isnt going to be that way...I wish i can wake up from this nightmare! I beg God to forgive me and bring back what I had.

OMG! :( I pray everyrthing works out fine for you ...i hope tomorrow won't be as bad as you imagined. When all else fails... just hang on and be strong...sa una lang naman mahirap lahat eh. You'll be fine Sis.

para di OT:

I'm bored...bored-shitless! :wacko:

Let's see... well, I'm kinda in the mood to stoop down a notch or two so somebody can actually reach the level of my reasoning.

Hahaha! Idiotic moron. But wait, I am perhaps, refering to myself.

Told myself I will never engage them in useless exchanges... but I have begun... and I must finish.

Raring to go!

Give 'em to me baby! :evil: