Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

sigh...too much work...and a lot of thinking...lovelife still empty...and starting to get lonely...my friends are there to cheer me up...pero kulang talaga eh...where is that some1 i could call mine? im looking for you....or maybe im still waiting for you...are you out there..:(

awwww.. :(

hello there.

welcome to MTC mr newbie.

worry nit for who knows.. maybe she's just around the corner, waiting, hoping like they way u do.. and when u two finally crossed each other's path it would be lovely.. it will come..

Hello Ms. Sweetpsyche,

Medyo lumalamig na dito sa amin.  Ganoon din ba dyan sa eastern U.S.?

hi lembar. yup fall season is fast coming.. brrr.. heheh ;)

After record number of sunny days here in the west coast this summer, rain is a welcome sight. However, I can now feel the cool breeze in the morning and in the evening. Summer is almost over as if spring was just yesterday.

i love FALL!!! i cant wait to see the leaves turn red, orange, yellow hehe.. enjoy the fall lembar :D for it will past rapidly and the next thing u know the dreade season is here.. winter wahhh yoko ng winter.. hehe..

Visiting your own thread I see... <_<

Increasing your posts I see... <_<

Hi SweetP, I missed you at Convergence... :flower:

... of course that's not actually true :rolleyes: , but now that I'm thinking about it... :unsure:

... I really do wish you were there. :P

xander: LOL!! syemps hehe...

:( oo na oo na... inggit na nga ako eh.. oh siya bukas na bukas din bibili na ako ng ticket pabalik ng pinas hehe.. ggrrrr :D

asan na promise mo?? cant wait to see it!! heheh..

You mean the pics? Can't. Don't have any. Sori... :(

Don't buy a ticket tomorrow! Its too expensive!!! :o Buy me a cam instead so I can take pics of the EBs that I attend to. :lol: JOKE! :rolleyes: