Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

hi peeps!!!

its 12:01 am here in the US of A.

i am supposed to be in bed by now coz i have to get up and 5 and go to work at 7am...

i feel a bit tired and sleepy..

but thats nothing coz i did take a long warm bubble bath (THANKS VIXEN hehe) and it made me feel a whole lot better...

and as my friend (PALIKERO) said today is the official start of FALL season!! i cant wait to see these leaves turned into orange or red or even yellow... i love it :D

why am i still up?! coz di ko matiis ang MTC hahaha...

but in a short while im gonna go hit the sack. i have to take a rest so i will feell refreshed tomorrow, right HYPERAXE?! ;)

good day to all :D

Hi Sweetp!

You know what, these past few weeks have been pretty fantastic I can't decide anymore which adjectives i should use to describe how i feel today...i'm running out of words na eh. :lol:

It gets better everyday - so i'll probably say "I'm feeling super!" and leave it at that... :)

have a fine day!

Hi Sweetp!

You know what, these past few weeks have been pretty fantastic I can't decide anymore which adjectives i should use to describe how i feel today...i'm running out of words na eh. :lol:

It gets better everyday - so i'll probably say "I'm feeling super!" and leave it at that... :)

have a fine day!

thats great!!! :D

i hope that lasts long for you... ;)