Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

Ok naman. Medyo nanghihina pa sa hangover from last night. Medyo maulap ngaung araw so that's a plus, hindi nanlalagkit sa init. Maraming mangyayari this coming week so medyo anxious, kinakabahan at aligaga. Halos wala ng pakialam sa mangyayari.

Pagod, as in pagod na. Parang gusto kong pumunta sa isang lugar na hindi ko alam para magsimula uli. Pero all in all, ok naman ako... Ok pa... Kahit papaano.

Honestly ... stuffed! ;)

Was too early at the event venue ... had to grab breakfast @ McDo. Yet ... the event was going to serve breakfast during registration, before the actual start of the program. So, I had a pretty big/hefty breakfast ... no longer had lunch. Am still kinda full. :rolleyes: But will eat dinner ... will raid the fridge after this post. ;)

Just when you made the decision to apply even for office-based jobs ... last night, mom shared the our neighbor (opposite our house, also has a sari-sari store) was broken into last Mother's Day.

I didnt know ... I dont go out & socialize much with the neighbors.

Apparently, they were out ... visiting their brother in the hospital (who suffered a stroke before Mother's Day ... the wife got home & found him fallen, on the floor). This then pretty much stops me in my tracks ... somewhat. How can I now leave my mom?! :blink:

Arrrggghhhh!!! Grrr ... :unsure:

Definitely, confused ...

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre

Was pleasantly surprised ... finally got the "gift" that I was told about last week. It was an envelop from an organizer we regularly support ... again, they gave me Bench GCs! B) This time 2K worth ... :rolleyes:

Still had 1K worth from before ... so, decided to check out their outlet in Galleria. Perfect timing ... most of the stores were on SALE (coz it is end of the month & it'll be "payday weekend"). ;) Was able to find a nice dark pair of denims & black slacks ... BOTH were on "special offer" at:

post-50365-0-71521600-1527767023_thumb.jpg post-50365-0-51969100-1527767053_thumb.jpg

Savings of P399! :D Yey ... :)