• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

I dont give a s@%t about Tiglao's credentials. He is obviously biased and that makes him NOT credible.

You can't debunk Tiglao because he does his vetting meticulously. Unlike you, who just copy-pastes shallow messages of support and posts ad hominems when cornered.

Edited by will robie

Yeah ok you guys just keep defending Tiglao. It will only reflect on your credibility. How can one be credible if the only news sources they read are biased?

Just so the readers here know a bit of who you Camiar and Will Robie is, here's a little info:

Will Robie - Against mainstream media. Gets his information from We Are Collective, and Rigoberto Tiglao and sometimes Contreras.

Camiar - Also against mainstream media. Gets his news from "friends in the know" daw yata. Tama ba yun Camiar? I can't remember excactly what you said before, but it was something like you couldn't share it because it is highly confidential. Tama ba ko Camiar?

Will Robie - Against mainstream media. Gets his information from We Are Collective, and Rigoberto Tiglao and sometimes Contreras.

Again, discredit any column or news item of Tiglao which you think is biased. This is another ad hominem argument which proves that you really can't argue intelligently. Did Robredo debunk the allegations of "We Are Collective"? She should have filed a libel case as those allegations besmirches one's reputation. Why didn't she file? You can't argue intelligently based on the merits of what is being discussed. The best you can do is gutter-level ad hominem discourse. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Yeah ok you guys just keep defending Tiglao. It will only reflect on your credibility. How can one be credible if the only news sources they read are biased?

Just so the readers here know a bit of who you Camiar and Will Robie is, here's a little info:

Camiar - Also against mainstream media. Gets his news from "friends in the know" daw yata. Tama ba yun Camiar? I can't remember excactly what you said before, but it was something like you couldn't share it because it is highly confidential. Tama ba ko Camiar?

Alam mo Juan Tamad aka Mr. All-cock-and-no-balls Rooster, aka Mr. W.B.,

I have no interest whatsoever in knowing whether you believe me or not.

The readers here can discern for themselves the credibility of my posts.

So far, in my more than 4,000 posts in various threads, so far no one has ever debunked any of my posts as a fabrication or lie. I know so. I vet my sources of information carefully. And yes, they're not all from mainstream media or in your case, tabloids.

But in your 400 or so posts, how many times were you proven wrong?

In terms of credibility, you're way, way short of our league.

Another Rigoberto Tiglao's article on Maria Ressa:

Ressa’s sickening culture of impunity, and her patent lies against us

https://www.manilatimes.net/ressas-sickening-culture-of-impunity-and-her-patent-lies-against-us/478168/

Highlights of the article:

"...WE should be outraged at the lies Maria Ressa, the president of the news website Rappler, has been spreading all over the world in order to cover up her and her media outfit’s violations of the law.

"...In her speech ... in New York on November 21,...Ressa portrayed the country as one where press freedom has been suppressed by the Duterte administration, and that only she and Rappler are “carrying the torch of freedom.”

"....It is not Duterte she is really bashing, but us Filipinos, including journalists, who she in effect is saying are cowards who have stopped fighting for democracy...."

"... journalism professor Sheila Coronel who worked for Ressa’s award... [said]: “The Philippine press has been cowed by threats. Not Rappler, not Maria... Does Coronel really believe that the Manila Bulletin, Philippine Star, the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Bulgar, and of course, The Manila Times, are so afraid of Duterte that they have been cowed? Does she think the likes of Carmen Pedrosa, Ramon Tulfo, Dick Pascual, Alex Magno, Jarius Bondoc, Jay Sonza — veteran journalists with track records in fearless journalism a hundred times hers and Ressa’s — are so afraid of Duterte?..."

"...To bolster her claim that the Duterte administration is “perverting the rule of law” by filing baseless charges against her, she claimed that the “tax evasion” cases against her falsely reclassified “Rappler as a dealer of securities.” (Note: the cases were not for tax evasion but outright tax fraud.)..."

"... The Bureau of Internal Revenue and the justice department discovered that in their tax-fraud scheme, Ressa and other stockholders created in 2015 a holding company Rappler Holdings (that they themselves owned). This shell company bought up all the shares of the news site for P19 million. A big chunk of these shares was then sold in the form of Philippine Depositary Receipts (PDRs) to two American companies, Northbase Media and Omidyar Network, for P182 million. Rappler Holdings therefore received a windfall revenue of at least P150 million, for which it didn’t pay income taxes nor value-added taxes..."

"...Ressa undertook this stupid and illegal corporate maneuver in order to stop the Securities and Exchange Commission’s investigation that year that could only have led to its conclusion that by getting foreign funds, Rappler violated the Constitution that bans foreigners from owning media in any form and, therefore, must be closed down..."

"... Solita Monsod and Fulgencio Factoran, are the most prominent members of [Rappler's] board now.... Monsod and Factoran’s coming onto the board has raised rumors that a Yellow oligarch or two, or the Liberal Party itself, are now bankrolling Rappler, especially as the Inquirer appears to have toned down a notch its former anti-Duterte stance. I would believe that rumor: Not once has Rappler criticized former President Aquino 3rd nor his sidekick Mar Roxas nor the Yellow Cult..."

"...It wasn’t the Duterte government that asked me to “plant” these claims on social media. I have had a passion in exposing foreign control and involvement in industries restricted by the Constitution, as in telecoms and power, a big chunk of which the Indonesian magnate Anthoni Salim controls.

"...Ressa is deep into a culture of impunity from the Constitution and our laws. She recklessly took in foreign money into her media firm, prohibited by the Constitution. She ignored our tax laws..."

"...But when she is called to answer for such violations, she in effect says that the Constitution and our laws do not apply to her. She claims government is simply harassing her because Rappler has been critical of Duterte..."

"...At least the more professional journalists at the Inquirer, whose owners lost the lucrative Mile Long commercial area they had held through several administrations, are not making that insanely lame excuse..."

Edited by camiar

Paano ka nga mag ppost ng bail kung yung warrant ay sinerve after the courts have closed tapos wala pang kasamang bail amount. Style nga ng admin yan para makasigurado that Ressa spends the night in detention. Style yan para mang harrass.

hindi mo pa rin gets... binigyan sya ng isang araw para magbayad ng bail prior sa pagarrest sa kanya.. at hindi nya yun ginawa. yung bail amount attorney ni Ressa dapat makaalam nyan wag nyang isisi sa Gobyerno... kung ginawa nya ng maaga eh hindi siya naaresto... simple!

ito yung timeline oh! rappler pa mismo galing yan

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/223460-timeline-cyber-libel-case

Edited by darksoulriver

hindi mo pa rin gets... binigyan sya ng isang araw para magbayad ng bail prior sa pagarrest sa kanya.. at hindi nya yun ginawa. yung bail amount attorney ni Ressa dapat makaalam nyan wag nyang isisi sa Gobyerno... kung ginawa nya ng maaga eh hindi siya naaresto... simple!

ito yung timeline oh! rappler pa mismo galing yan

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/223460-timeline-cyber-libel-case

How can you say na binigyan siya ng isang araw para mag bail? Just because the warrant was issued by the judge a day before, it doesn't mean na alam na ng party to be served yan. On the contrary, most individuals don't even know there is standing warrant of arrest against them until they are arrested. When officers go to a judge and seek a warrant, hindi naman kasama ang defendant dun.

• Like (+1) 1

Alam mo Juan Tamad aka Mr. All-cock-and-no-balls Rooster, aka Mr. W.B.,

I have no interest whatsoever in knowing whether you believe me or not.

The readers here can discern for themselves the credibility of my posts.

So far, in my more than 4,000 posts in various threads, so far no one has ever debunked any of my posts as a fabrication or lie. I know so. I vet my sources of information carefully. And yes, they're not all from mainstream media or in your case, tabloids.

But in your 400 or so posts, how many times were you proven wrong?

In terms of credibility, you're way, way short of our league.

Kapal ng mukha nito. Ive proven you wrong many times, you're just not man enough to admit it. On the contrary, when did you ever prove me wrong?

I defend my statements with credible articles. You defend yours with IMBENTO. There was a time when you couldn't even reveal your sources. Secret daw. Patawa. Now look at all your recent posts - puro Rigoberto Tiglao. Biased much?

I put several of Tiglao's articles on purpose to show the other readers here that he is a credible investigative journalist worth his salt.

Ano yung sa yo? Madelein Albright's opinion of the Philippine situation is more credible than Tiglao's? How pathetically naive can you get.

Edited by camiar

Even if the troll gives Bill Clinton as a Ressa suporter, Tiglao would be more knowledgeable than him in terms of what is happening in the Philippines because Tiglao is bases here and painstakingly researches and vets his sources and ascertains the authenticity of what he is writing about. Kita nsnan na detalyado si Tiglao.

Edited by will robie

How can you say na binigyan siya ng isang araw para mag bail? Just because the warrant was issued by the judge a day before, it doesn't mean na alam na ng party to be served yan. On the contrary, most individuals don't even know there is standing warrant of arrest against them until they are arrested. When officers go to a judge and seek a warrant, hindi naman kasama ang defendant dun.

aguy aguy kasalanan pa tuloy ng Gobyerno na hindi alam ng Party ni Ressa na naglabas na ng warrant of arrest

ur really amusing!

aguy aguy kasalanan pa tuloy ng Gobyerno na hindi alam ng Party ni Ressa na naglabas na ng warrant of arrest

ur really amusing!

i think simple lang naman ang pinupunto dito ... kung di nila alam na may warrant sa kanya how can she post bail?

not unles you are telling me to be on the safe side pangunahan na niya at mag advance na ng bail bond para kung maglabas ng warrant of arrest na hindi niya alam eh di siya makukulong

i think simple lang naman ang pinupunto dito ... kung di nila alam na may warrant sa kanya how can she post bail?

not unles you are telling me to be on the safe side pangunahan na niya at mag advance na ng bail bond para kung maglabas ng warrant of arrest na hindi niya alam eh di siya makukulong

isa ka pa... hindi kasalanan yan ng Gobyerno kung hindi alam ng Abogado mo na may warrant of arrest na si Ressa. kapabayaan at twag dun or technically sinadya nila gawin yun para magmukhang kaawa-awa

at hindi naman tanga ang Korte na hindi nya ipaalam sa abogado ni Ressa na nagrelease sila ng warrant of arrest.. same issue sa mga kaso ni Trillanes

at kung hindi ka din nagbabasa 2017 pa yung issue ni Ressa so hindi ito biglaan na kaso na hindi alam ng abogado ni Ressa

kung hihingi sya ng harrassment.. dun sa interview malinaw na ipinaliwanag na normal yung procedure.

Edited by darksoulriver

isa ka pa... hindi kasalanan yan ng Gobyerno kung hindi alam ng Abogado mo na may warrant of arrest na si Ressa. kapabayaan at twag dun or technically sinadya nila gawin yun para magmukhang kaawa-awa

at hindi naman tanga ang Korte na hindi nya ipaalam sa abogado ni Ressa na nagrelease sila ng warrant of arrest.. same issue sa mga kaso ni Trillanes

at kung hindi ka din nagbabasa 2017 pa yung issue ni Ressa so hindi ito biglaan na kaso na hindi alam ng abogado ni Ressa

kung hihingi sya ng harrassment.. dun sa interview malinaw na ipinaliwanag na normal yung procedure.

really? ipinaalam sa abogado ni ressa ng korte? to be honest i am not aware of that so please enlighten me. is that factual or you are assuming? maybe you can show proof or anything that should give credence on what you claim.

sa totoo lang kahit 1997 pa yan kaso na yan ang importante is kailan magiissue ng warrant .... no warrant no arrest diba?

again i am not defendin ressa...i am not aware of the details on what exactly transpired thus i wanna know the truth and not argue on opinion. if indeed may kapabayaan then i will be one with you to say mali nga kampo ni ressa