• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

No. Its not even rappler thats influencing me on human rights issue: its conscience and its concern for fellow humans.

I guess its just a concept lost to Duterte supporters.

Unbelievable!

I understand.

People whose opinions are already swayed don't realize that their opinions were already influenced over the years from continuous media exposure.

It's not just Rappler. Other local media and internet social media are used as well to form your supposedly "own" opinion.

If you say a president haven't done wrong in his term is just plain stupid because this is impossible. But if you only see a president doing everything wrong is even worst.

If Mocha Uson's appointment is the worst thing this admin did I can live with that. Way much better than any previous president.

Pero yung 10 digit figure na pinangbili ng Dengvaxia walang reklamo. :D

Wala naman nagsasabing walang pagkakamali ang presidente...pero sa totoo lang yun kinaiinis o nirereklamo ninyong ginagawa ng mga critical and/or anti kay digong eh gawain ninyo rin dati hanggang ngayon.

Not that i am condoning those accountable for dengvaxia pero one decided to get a vaccine for dengue na supposedly yan lang ang choice na available sa market at may fda appproval.

Yun isa gusto kumuha ng the best and the brightest...dami naman qualified other than mocha.

The point is hindi naman maiiwasan magkamali ... ang odds nun magkamali sa dengvaxia ay 50/50 hamak na mas malaki yan kaysa magkamali ka sa pagpili ng the best and brightest sa posisyon ni mocha. So obviously expected na tama ang naging desisyon ng presidente kung dapat ba si mocha sa posisyon o hindi unless siya lang o dalawa lang din silang considered as best and brightest for the job.

Wala naman nagsasabing walang pagkakamali ang presidente...pero sa totoo lang yun kinaiinis o nirereklamo ninyong ginagawa ng mga critical and/or anti kay digong eh gawain ninyo rin dati hanggang ngayon.

Not that i am condoning those accountable for dengvaxia pero one decided to get a vaccine for dengue na supposedly yan lang ang choice na available sa market at may fda appproval.

Yun isa gusto kumuha ng the best and the brightest...dami naman qualified other than mocha.

The point is hindi naman maiiwasan magkamali ... ang odds nun magkamali sa dengvaxia ay 50/50 hamak na mas malaki yan kaysa magkamali ka sa pagpili ng the best and brightest sa posisyon ni mocha. So obviously expected na tama ang naging desisyon ng presidente kung dapat ba si mocha sa posisyon o hindi unless siya lang o dalawa lang din silang considered as best and brightest for the job.

Me mga munisipiyu nga na walang lunch break dahil government money ano kaibahan ni mochantot eh government money din yan.

Btw kung ok ke mocha na blog during break edi pwede na ding maging contractor mga taga dpwh at mga mayor at congressman after 5pm. Break na din ng 8 hours nila di ba di na sila taga gobyerno. At si Bato Pwede na maging body guard ko after 5pm break na sya eh out of duty.

No-Lunch-Break in government offices is made possible by staggered lunch schedules of the employees. It doesn't mean walang rest periods ang mga empleyado - staggered lang.

Pero ang mga pulis at sundalo, bawal yata gawing private personal bodyguard kahit off-duty na sila. Pero merong mga suma-sideline nang patago. Magkano offer mo kay Bato?

Sinong mas malaki ang pagkakamali sa pagpili at nagkaroon ng negatibong epekto sa bansa? SI Mocha o si Abaya?

Nasarhan ka ng argumento bubukas ka na naman ng bago...

Lumalayo ka na sa topic ng thread. Media ba hinawakan ni abaya?

But kung tungkol ito sa anumang appointment ... faeldon ring a bell? Pare pareho lang sila totoy

Nasarhan ka ng argumento bubukas ka na naman ng bago...

Lumalayo ka na sa topic ng thread. Media ba hinawakan ni abaya?

But kung tungkol ito sa anumang appointment ... faeldon ring a bell? Pare pareho lang sila totoy

Sinong pare pareho, paki elaborate lang?

Tsaka sinabi ko naman na mali ang pag appoint kay Mocha diba? So ano ang pagtatalunan dun?

Edited by haroots2

Sinong pare pareho, paki elaborate lang?

Tsaka sinabi ko naman na mali ang pag appoint kay Mocha diba? So ano ang pagtatalunan dun?

Pare pareho may maling nilagay sa pwesto. Maliit man damage ni mocha sa lipunan it was bec her purpose was not to cause damage sa lipunan but to du30s political enemies or those anti. But the mere fact the president did that to shows what he is made of.

• 1 year later...

pa victim kuno itong si Rappler CEO Ressa binigyan siya ng 1 day before the arrest to post bail hindi nya ginawa... nag ala Trillanes at naginvite ng media prior sa arrest hahaha

so yung ibang tao napaniwala agad na political harrassment nanaman dahil sa media.

media can really twist the real facts!

"You know a government is desperate when they arrest a journalist."- Christiane Amanpour, world renowned journalist

"The arrest of journalist @mariaressa by the Philippine government is outrageous and must be condemned by all democratic nations. I'm proud to call her a friend and to stand with her in defending the principles of a free press" - Madeline Albright former US secretary of state

“The Duterte government’s latest move to silence the Philippine media should be seen by the international community for what it is: a warning sign that should not go ignored,” - National Democratic Institute

"This arrest was none other than an attempt to silence journalists and media who were critical to the government," - The Alliance of Independent Journalist - Indonesia

"The arrest of Maria Ressa is an outrage. She should be freed immediately and the #Philippines government needs to cease its multi-pronged attack on #Rappler, its talented leader, and its brave staff," Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ)

"And another terrible nail in the coffin. #Philippines Maria, I am thinking of you. You can count on me. You can count on us," - Agnes Callamard, UN special rapporteur

"a serious threat against independent and investigative journalism in the Philippines." - David Kaye, UN special rapporteur

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/14/19/amanpour-albright-international-groups-hit-maria-ressa-arrest

The international community weighs in. Bulag lang ang hindi nakakakita na this is yet another attempt to silence critics.

The international community weighs in. Bulag lang ang hindi nakakakita na this is yet another attempt to silence critics.

International journalists, not the international community. There, I rectified it.

Madeline Albright? Maybe two decades ago, her statement would have had gravitas. Why not include the Clintons and the Obamas for good measure?

Edited by will robie

International journalists, not the international community. There, I rectified it.

Madeline Albright? Maybe two decades ago, her statement would have had gravitas. Why not include the Clintons and the Obamas for good measure?

Bago ka umepal, why dont you double check your statement and see if it is correct. Only 3 out of the 7 quotes i made were by journalists so therefore "international community".

Edited by juan t