how sure are you that i didn’t? papauso ka to swing the argument to your favor? besides hindi ba abugado rin ni Ressa ang nagpayo sa kanya na may irregularidad sa nangyari

well nothin will matter kung alam mo or not.. me papauso ka png hinihirit weng weng

so may irregularidad pala wow alam ng abogado ni Ressa yun pero yung pagbabayad ng bail hindi ginawa hahahah ewan ko sa iyo!

kinakain mo lahat mga pinagsasabi mo

tilaok pa more!

well nothin will matter kung alam mo or not.. me papauso ka png hinihirit weng weng

so may irregularidad pala wow alam ng abogado ni Ressa yun pero yung pagbabayad ng bail hindi ginawa hahahah ewan ko sa iyo!

kinakain mo lahat mga pinagsasabi mo

tilaok pa more!

ano kamo? nothing will matter if i know or not? WOW 😮 eh may pa magtanong ka sa abogado ka pang nalalaman a couple of post back. para que kung ganoon? you are getting inconsistent trying to wiggle your way out sa isang posisyon na hindi mo kayang patunayan. paikot-ikot ka lang sa argumento...

does it makes sense for ressa not to post bail just to get public sympathy as what yo are trying to accuse her? past actions tells you yun hindi! ilang kaso na ba at warrant ang na issue prior to this and yet every single time she posted bail and never spent a single minute behind bars. further this time she was also trying to post bail through the night court which is the only option open under the circumstances. hindi tinanggap ng korte. well wala tayong ganitong usapan had the court accepted her bail di po ba?

your argument is that sh should have done it earlier. from the very beginning tinatanong ko nga sa iyo paano magbabayad ng bail the day before or prior to when the warrant was served kung di naman sila aware na may warrant. can you prove to me that the camp of ressa were indeed informed or had knowledge beforehand at sinadya talagang hindi magbayad? so far sa kapuputak mo wala kang maipakita sa akin na magpapatunay o magbibigay linaw sa hinihingi ko sa iyo.

now when the warrant was served they tried to post bail but the night court would not accept it for reasons i assume you already know. the point of contention is that ressas lawyers should have argued with the night court. sa tingin mo hindi? no matter what argument the court has the final say. so if indeed may kinalaman dito ang pamahalaan then obviously it could be a well orchestrated move.

wala naman problema kung kakainin ko sinasabi ko...as long you can factually prove your point. gusto ko malaman ang katotohanan lang at hindi yun opinion nun magkabilang kampo pati ng mga nakikisawsaw na miron. sabi ko nga from the start if indeed aware si ressa at sinadyang di nagbayad ng piyansa then ako mismo kakampi sa pananaw mo at magsasabing mali si ressa sa kanyang akusasyon sa pamahalaang ito. simple as that...but again show me facts not your opinion which you are trying to masquerade as facts.

Ano nga ba sabi ni Panelo kay Ressa ... parang just because she is who she is she is expecting to be treated differently. Pero hindi daw dapat di ba?

Eto ngayon...bakit si Misuari nakialam ang presidente para mapayangang makapagtravel ayon sa balita.

"Duterte had revealed that he intervened to let Misuari fly abroad, despite the latter facing several charges."

sa haba haba ng litanya mo lagi mo na lng hirit proof proof proof... Ressa can post a bail before the warrant of arrest was served hindi naman binigay yung notice ng warrant on the night she was arrested. dyoskupo tlaga

nagpost ka pa ng scenario o nagtatang ka tlaga palagi hehehe

tilaok ka pa more!

• Like (+1) 1

sa haba haba ng litanya mo lagi mo na lng hirit proof proof proof... Ressa can post a bail before the warrant of arrest was served hindi naman binigay yung notice ng warrant on the night she was arrested. dyoskupo tlaga

nagpost ka pa ng scenario o nagtatang ka tlaga palagi hehehe

tilaok ka pa more!

nakupo totoy makulit ka talaga ...

again the argument is simple ... how can she post bail if she does not know there was an arrest warrant issued in thefirst place.

wag mong ipilit kung di mo kayang patunayan na alam niya at sinadya niya na di magpiyansa because her actions showsshe had every intent to post bail. kung tinanggap ng night court yan eh walang issue na pinagtatalunan ngayon. ang problema if indeed the gov’t had a hand it backfired against them kaya ayun damage control na naman at kung anu anong palusot

Ressa and her lawyers deliberately chose not to post bail so she will be detained.

That a classic tactic of professional influencers to gain media mileage and public sympathy.

And the yellow trolls are paid to put as many posts in forums like this.

As tabloid editors would say, salsalin mo nang husto to gain as much mileage in public interest.

• Like (+1) 1

Ressa and her lawyers deliberately chose not to post bail so she will be detained.

That a classic tactic of professional influencers to gain media mileage and public sympathy.

And the yellow trolls are paid to put as many posts in forums like this.

As tabloid editors would say, salsalin mo nang husto to gain as much mileage in public interest.

Yellow trolls would go to such great lengths no matter how nonsensical and laughable their posts in order to get a cheap posting fee. Kakaawa and at the same time nakakatawa.

Edited by will robie

wag ka kasing magtang palagi... magenertone ka minsan hahaha

diyan ... diyan ka magaling hinihingan ka ng matinong sagot kung di mo magawa ayan na. napaghahalataan ka na.

dami mo pa kasing paligoy-ligoy di mo na lang diretchuhin ang tinutumbok mo....

simple lang naman ang gusto mong sabihin. wag na kitang tanungin kasi di mo kayang sagutin yun tinatanond ko.

moral of the lesson: next time bago ka umepal siguraduhin mong kaya mong sagutin kung magkasubukan. siguraduhin mong may factual basis ka hindi yun opinion lang ng isang miron tapos akala mo eh alam na alam ang buong kaganapan. hahaha

Edited by rooster69ph

Hindi porket news agency kapag kinasuhan democracy or press freedom agad ang banat na tinitira. Hindi ba pwede may illegal din silang ginagawa?

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/3/11/Court-of-Appeals-Rappler-Securities-and-Exchange-Commission.html?fbclid=IwAR1ww21qvTeGSQ11KrNa-BHLOkgowpByFBv2LBJE6lJYNHv7SZkH55QMY7M

CA affirms Rappler not 100% Filipino-owned
The Court of Appeals also does not find grave abuse of discretion on the part of Securities and Exchange Commission for its decision.

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, March 11) — The Court of Appeals (CA) denied the motion for partial reconsideration filed by Rappler and its holding company, Rappler Holdings Corp. (RHC), on the case the media outfit had with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

In the 25-page ruling dated February 21, the CA Former Special 12th Division upheld its stance that Rappler violated foreign equity restrictions in mass media under the Constitution. This was SEC's ground to cancel Rappler's license to do business.

"After a careful scrutiny of the instant Motion, this Court finds that it presents no compelling reason to justify the reconsideration of this Court's Decision dated 26 July 2018. The arguments raised by petitioners are essentially the same as those that have already been discussed and were exhaustively passed upon," the Court ruling obtained Tuesday said.

@haroots ... di rin ba pwedeng pareho? Yun bang nabuwisit sa iyo dahil sa pagexercise ng press freedom kaya ayun rumesbak

Since the court already decided and based on your reply I would assume that you agree they did something illegal. Right now they should not be considered a media outfit since its unconstitutional so they don't have the freedom to be part of the press right now.

Since the court already decided and based on your reply I would assume that you agree they did something illegal. Right now they should not be considered a media outfit since its unconstitutional so they don't have the freedom to be part of the press right now.

Do not put words into my mouth just to swing the argument to your favor. As far as i am concerned i did not comment as to whether i agree or not on the ruling. So saan at paano mo nakuha yan assumption na yan? Lol

Since you are taking the legalistic approach then let me ask you is the ruling with finality already meaning there is no other legal recourse to rappler after the CAs decision. If none then the answer is pretty obvious already. If one is not considered as members of the press and therefore it follows they dont have the right to "freedom of the press". So tell me considered pa ba as press o hindi na at this point ang rappler?

kung panay tang ka... wala ka tlagang mauunawaan

pati issue ni Misuari dyuskupu walang gamot dyan!

wala pa din? boka-boka lang? so sige saka na kita uunawain kapag may pinapakita ka na dun sa hinihingi ko. besides hindi yun paguunawa ko ang kinakailangan mo kundi gusto mong tanggapin ko ng hindi nagiisip ang pinagsasabi mo.

you want me na unawain ka? then bigyan mo ako ng anumang magpapatibay ng pinagsasabi mo. simple lang naman hinihingi ko sa iyo itoy kung ano ang magpapatunay dun sa sinasabi mo na alam ng kampo ni ressa na may warrant of arrest sa kanya at hindi siya nag bail. is that a Fact or an Opinion.

umamin ka na ... buta na hiritka pa ng hirit eh. wala ka naman maipakitang pruweba kundi yun pagtatalak mo ng walang saysay. madaling gumawa ng istorya para manalo sa argumento pero ang hirap patunayan di po ba.

Edited by rooster69ph
  • 10 months later...

As we speak, it is not sure if Congress will approve the renewal of the franchise of ABS-CBN. The OSG added to this network's woes by filing a quo warranto petition against ABS-CBN. The SC gave ABS-CBN 10 days to respond to the quo warranto, after which there will be oral arguments. I just don't see this network broadcasting after March of this year.

#YesToABSCBNShutDown

Edited by lee sawyer
  • Like (+1) 1

As we speak, it is not sure if Congress will approve the renewal of the franchise of ABS-CBN. The OSG added to this network's woes by filing a quo warranto petition against ABS-CBN. The SC gave ABS-CBN 10 days to respond to the quo warranto, after which there will be oral arguments. I just don't see this network broadcasting after March of this year.

#YesToABSCBNShutDown

Personally I prefer all Lopez's to do the supreme sacrifice. Step down and sell their shares so the network can continue operating. They are the one that created this problem in the first place. First of all as a media giant they shouldn't took side with any candidate especially the president position. Now that their victim won do they expect Du30 just forget about it? Yes its possible if they just apologize to him and make amends but they didn't.

Personally I prefer all Lopez's to do the supreme sacrifice. Step down and sell their shares so the network can continue operating. They are the one that created this problem in the first place. First of all as a media giant they shouldn't took side with any candidate especially the president position. Now that their victim won do they expect Du30 just forget about it? Yes its possible if they just apologize to him and make amends but they didn't.

No apologies wanted!

For decades, the Lopezes have been exploiting their control over ABS-CBN to influence the Philippine politics to favor their vested interests. No more!

They should just divest their interests in ABS-CBN and look for a professional, non-oligarch-owned corporation to take over.

Hopefully, stupid dramas like Probinsyano would be taken off the air already.

No apologies wanted!

For decades, the Lopezes have been exploiting their control over ABS-CBN to influence the Philippine politics to favor their vested interests. No more!

They should just divest their interests in ABS-CBN and look for a professional, non-oligarch-owned corporation to take over.

Hopefully, stupid dramas like Probinsyano would be taken off the air already.

like dennis uy?

^^^ Does he own a professionally managed, non-oligarch-controlled entertainment media or broadcasting corporation?

Will Lopez sell to Dennis Uy in the first place?

How about to the owners of GMA Network -- Gozon, Jimenez, and Duavit families?

Or to TV 5 --- Manny Pangilinan?

The Lopezes can divest their ABS-CBN ownership to a public corporation and the non-owner management and staff of ABS-CBN can form their own corporation and professionally manage the network themselves.

Edited by camiar

The Lopezes can divest their ABS-CBN ownership to a public corporation and the non-owner management and staff of ABS-CBN can form their own corporation and professionally manage the network themselves.

or.... they can choose to continue with what they are doing since it is not illegal anyway.

although my money is on duterte, by last minute playing the hero game together with his clowns in the senate (babalu and pipoy), will allow the renewal of the abs cbn franchise.

or.... they can choose to continue with what they are doing since it is not illegal anyway.

although my money is on duterte, by last minute playing the hero game together with his clowns in the senate (babalu and pipoy), will allow the renewal of the abs cbn franchise.

nothing they do is illegal.

for instance, showing dumb shows on prime time is not illegal.

showing 3-minute drama segments followed by 7 minutes of advertisements is not illegal.

using your media network to make senators and congressmen that you control win in elections is not illegal.

Do we let lawyers define what should stop and what should continue just on the basis of legality?