What Is Your Wish? And Why?

Sana maging succesful ako para matupad ko pangarap ng pamilya ko at makagawa ko ng charity para sa mga batang natutulog lang sa kalsada.

i pray you get these done sooner than later.

para di off topic, sana manalo pa rin ako sa lotto, gagawin ko pa ring business partner friend ko, at mag donate ako kay May for her good work for the children.

i wish I could turn back the hands of

time,when love was about me and you,when honesty was the foundation of our relationship. I jst wish there was a way to fix things, i wish i ws still the

numbr one guy in ur heart.....i wsh u knew hw mch I loved you...i rily wish u culd understand.....i wish You would tell me what's rily going on wt u...i wish u wuld

make up your mind about love .I smile everyday bt deep inside me...a lot of emotions cross paths...like I said, I WISH. Now if wishes were horses,beggars wuld ride... Im done wishing,life goes on, i can't hold on to broken dreams and empty promises... i'l cry no more...live ur life,i'l do the same...

• 4 weeks later...