Who, What Made you SAD today???

Work related...

I recently raised an issue. After the email I sent, it was forwarded to the person concerned and I received a call from him. He was trying to convince me with his version on how the report possibly got mixed up. Trying to come up with a theory. I just let him talked about his version. After his turn, I gave him my input. And all he could do was say he'd get back to me and would look into the problem.

And after some weeks of no feedback, I received a message from him checking if I got additional reports to support the concern I raised. I said I do but haven't sent them yet. (I honestly didn't forward all the supporting report because I believe that with the situation I reported, it would definitely cause a stir). I got irked when he tried to make another round of explanation and even giving an example for the possible cause of the situation I reported. I'm still not convinced. So I replied in some 4 paragraphs to give him my ibput.

It makes me sad because while I have been supportive of them, they really have these people working inside that are a-holes who would do dirty works and have it be blamed to those outside their working team. I wouldn't be surprised if one day this brand would go down because of their ill doings.