Who, What Made you SAD today???

18 hours ago, Airabella said:

Nakipag kita po yung jowa ko sa ex nya 🥲 nag usap lang daw sila 🥺 maniniwala bako dun sa usap lang?? 🤦🥲

May dahilan ba para pagdudahan mo xia? I mean, nasa personality nia ba na magloko? Unless may proof ka, baka naman talagang nag usap lang. 

Pero yet again, dapat ndi na nia kinita...in respect to your feelings. 

I had a happy luxurious childhood memories. But this diabolic 'humans' (are they) ??  Destroyed half of our life and caused us to bankruptcy.. 

Yeah forgive and forget.. But ako..? Never... If i hv the courage to do  same to them mtgal k ng gnwa. Pro i respect the meaning of justice. Karma yes meron pro kaya kong unahan ang karma pra s knila pro i may takot ako sa Diyos... 

Oh well life gud p rn nmn, i hv a gud corporate life, gud salary, and good decent families. 

Sometimes hard bcoz of wat happened to us.. Pro somehow  our properties n gud fam  nandto p dn.. Properties some were sold pro Family really wat kips me stay focused n motivated wth the help of our Lord and my caring bffs.. 

So this is wat traumatized me and sometimes trust less.. 

And to the guy that said "trying hard"  ako,  sna u know everything b4 saying something bad about other people... 

Im happy to introduce u to my relative in the senate, congress, former custom commissioner, tv personality, political analyst (etc) relatives. 

Minsan ang bagay na ayaw mong sbhin kysa sa sabihan ka na ikaw ay mayabang. Sometimes u nid to let them know how culd they disrespect  u by respecting them sencerely?.. Not fair... 

Not being mayabang but Being True and Passionate.. 

Screenshot_20211125_115424.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_115312.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_115253.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_115217.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_115132.jpg

Edited by csb_miley
1 minute ago, A M E T H Y S T said:

nawala na ng tuluyan yung kaisa isang bumubuo ng araw ko, ang hirap mag adjust sa mga nakasanayan muna 😔 goodnigth nalang sakin 🙃

siguro para hindi siya sayo and I am sure minahal ka naman totally nung guy may mga bagay lang talaga na di mo maiiwasan and mas mabuti na siguro yung ganyang situation para di masyadong masakit sa inyong 2...

sending you a tight hug Miss AMETHYST!

• Sad (+1) 1