Who, What Made you SAD today???

Just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me with a resident doctor (who's a married man) in the hospital she's working in. He promised her na magiging secure yung pwesto niya sa ospital when she graduates med school if she agreed to his sexual advances.

Ilang beses na nakipagkita with him for sex kahit yung paalam sakin malabas lang sila ng mga friends/coworkers niya. Ang malala pa, ginatong pa ng mga hayop. That was until today nung pati sila nakonsensya na. They forwarded me screenshots of my girlfriends' messages with the doctor from her phone while she was sleeping in the on-call room. And before you say baka napilitan, from the messages, walang bahid na sapilitan lahat. And nagagawa pa niya na tumingin sakin nang diretso when I'm asking her if okay lang siya ngayon sa ospital.

Ngl, nagdidilim hanggang ngayon paningin ko.

Ever since I joined this forum, nakokonsensya ako whenever I read FRs kasi if I availed a session myself, that's basically cheating on my girlfriend. Pero you know what? After what I discovered, might as well go through with it. Gusto ko maghiganti sa kanya, since I'm already deep enough in this rabbit hole of a forum.

I'm not planning on confronting her, I'm not giving her the satisfaction of thinking na she's in control. Gusto ko mabaliw siya. 

Kaya expect FRs from me in the coming weeks.

Edited by truckstopph
Additional info

went to kemosabe spa recently. last time i went there was last year pa, andoon pa si kyle. gulat lang ako na ang laki ng tinaas ng top ES rate nila (50% higher than the last time i visited). of course, i dont have an issue with the girls raising their rates. times are tough. but made me think lang na parang not worth it na visit kemosabe. of course, i can always opt for the lower ES package and alam ko naman na mahal na bisyo eto. pero iyon.. nasad lang ako ng onti sa tinaas ng rates.

probably coincides with my frequency with MPs lately. siyempre, why would i pay more for a lesser ES when i can get full mileage sa MPs. not like the girls in kemosabe are much prettier than MP girls to justify the price difference

but anyway, not hating on the girls or kemosabe naman. it is what it is and i respect the spa decision. just felt sad lang talaga, that's all

On 3/4/2024 at 9:54 PM, truckstopph said:

Just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me with a resident doctor (who's a married man) in the hospital she's working in. He promised her na magiging secure yung pwesto niya sa ospital when she graduates med school if she agreed to his sexual advances.

Ilang beses na nakipagkita with him for sex kahit yung paalam sakin malabas lang sila ng mga friends/coworkers niya. Ang malala pa, ginatong pa ng mga hayop. That was until today nung pati sila nakonsensya na. They forwarded me screenshots of my girlfriends' messages with the doctor from her phone while she was sleeping in the on-call room. And before you say baka napilitan, from the messages, walang bahid na sapilitan lahat. And nagagawa pa niya na tumingin sakin nang diretso when I'm asking her if okay lang siya ngayon sa ospital.

Ever since I joined this forum, nakokonsensya ako whenever I read FRs kasi if I availed a session myself, that's basically cheating on my girlfriend. Pero you know what? After what I discovered, might as well go through with it. Gusto ko maghiganti sa kanya, since I'm already deep enough in this rabbit hole of a forum.

I'm not planning on confronting her, I'm not giving her the satisfaction of thinking na she's in control. Gusto ko mabaliw siya. 

nalungkot ako dito

On 3/5/2024 at 12:32 PM, Anomynoua said:

Ubos na shanghai

pero nakakatawa yung sumunod na kwento😂

On 3/4/2024 at 9:54 PM, truckstopph said:

this is just sad but my advise is work on yourself bro get better, go to the gym, try out new styles, improve your financial situation -- the best revenge really is to level up as a man and I am sure she will crawling back to you once she sees you are doing better than her. all the best!!

• Winner! (+1) 1
2 hours ago, dominickcruise said:

this is just sad but my advise is work on yourself bro get better, go to the gym, try out new styles, improve your financial situation -- the best revenge really is to level up as a man and I am sure she will crawling back to you once she sees you are doing better than her. all the best!!

trophy sa advice boss! 

Na hindi ko siya nakasama kagabi sa labas. Waited for her text but got none. Solo flight tuloy. Kahit may malibog akong gro na tinable, iba pa din pag kasama ko siya sa beerhouse. Good times paused in the meantime hanggang nasa dating spa siya with the jowa. Waiting for the day she transfers to another location para yayain ko uli.

I will miss her and her company. Hirap talaga ma inlab hihihi

I had a friend that i met in this site that got banned because of false story theras made about him. He is ok with it but sad to know that a member that is 10+ years already on this site got banned because of false information and admin listened... 

Edited by Hakuba