Who, What Made you SAD today???

11 minutes ago, Anomynoua said:

I Suggest you read this, start at page 1. Dapat isa talaga to sa unang makikitang thread para sa newbies eh

Account Upgrade / Promotion

And apparently you wont be able to see this thread also haha, sheesh.
Basically nandito ka palang sa ranks

Edit: You will be able to open this thread pala, as long as 35 posts ka na hahaha. Please correct if im wrong.
image.png.1b82237d7c76bb67f2ecdf141794069d.png

Edited by Anomynoua
Wrong Information
On 3/26/2024 at 1:31 PM, wreck1234 said:

Bybit boss! Naglipat na din ako from Binance ko to Bybit. pero yea, Binance is the best and stable platform.

8 hours ago, traderman240 said:

May bybit naman boss! 

may issue ako sa bybit. pag nag login ako may random unknown number na nagtetext sakin ng random giberish text. weird kaya di ko na ginawa pati ung verification. kayo din ba or ako lang?

di din ako fully makalabas pa sa binance may mga long position ako na ayaw ko pa isara haha. mejo nakakalungkot lang kasi gamay na gamay ko na ung binance at madame din kami ups and downs na pinagdaanan ni binance.

1 hour ago, hi_hello said:

may issue ako sa bybit. pag nag login ako may random unknown number na nagtetext sakin ng random giberish text. weird kaya di ko na ginawa pati ung verification. kayo din ba or ako lang?

di din ako fully makalabas pa sa binance may mga long position ako na ayaw ko pa isara haha. mejo nakakalungkot lang kasi gamay na gamay ko na ung binance at madame din kami ups and downs na pinagdaanan ni binance.

if my international accounts ka boss my workaround.

On 3/4/2024 at 9:54 PM, truckstopph said:

Just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me with a resident doctor (who's a married man) in the hospital she's working in. He promised her na magiging secure yung pwesto niya sa ospital when she graduates med school if she agreed to his sexual advances.

Ilang beses na nakipagkita with him for sex kahit yung paalam sakin malabas lang sila ng mga friends/coworkers niya. Ang malala pa, ginatong pa ng mga hayop. That was until today nung pati sila nakonsensya na. They forwarded me screenshots of my girlfriends' messages with the doctor from her phone while she was sleeping in the on-call room. And before you say baka napilitan, from the messages, walang bahid na sapilitan lahat. And nagagawa pa niya na tumingin sakin nang diretso when I'm asking her if okay lang siya ngayon sa ospital.

Ngl, nagdidilim hanggang ngayon paningin ko.

Ever since I joined this forum, nakokonsensya ako whenever I read FRs kasi if I availed a session myself, that's basically cheating on my girlfriend. Pero you know what? After what I discovered, might as well go through with it. Gusto ko maghiganti sa kanya, since I'm already deep enough in this rabbit hole of a forum.

I'm not planning on confronting her, I'm not giving her the satisfaction of thinking na she's in control. Gusto ko mabaliw siya. 

Kaya expect FRs from me in the coming weeks.

Short update on this:

According to her workmates, papuntang America na yung doctor with his wife for a few months, so titigil daw muna girlfriend ko sa pakikipagkita sa kanya. Meanwhile ako, tuloy pa rin ang psychological warfare ko with her; she still doesn't know about her workmates serving as double agents. Just so you know, I have no plans to break up with her, because doing that means I'm letting her win, and malaki yung ego ko masyado at this point to let that happen.

More FRs on the way (pramis), medyo nalunod lang sa trabaho lately that's why I haven't been to a Spa since my session at Spa Kyoto.

• Like (+1) 1
6 hours ago, truckstopph said:

Short update on this:

According to her workmates, papuntang America na yung doctor with his wife for a few months, so titigil daw muna girlfriend ko sa pakikipagkita sa kanya. Meanwhile ako, tuloy pa rin ang psychological warfare ko with her; she still doesn't know about her workmates serving as double agents. Just so you know, I have no plans to break up with her, because doing that means I'm letting her win, and malaki yung ego ko masyado at this point to let that happen.

More FRs on the way (pramis), medyo nalunod lang sa trabaho lately that's why I haven't been to a Spa since my session at Spa Kyoto.

Hope your situation improves, one way or another. Im reminded of this line from somewhere: Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” BOL.🥃

Edited by BaileyG
  • Like (+1) 1
7 hours ago, truckstopph said:

Short update on this:

compressed_gm_40_img_147053_34d4b050_1700266144424_sc.jpg.d27977dbd49d5de9f31cfcfd6e9a6f06.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1