Who, What Made you SAD today???

Seeing my batchmates having their graduation pictorial gives me a mix emotions.

I'm suppose to be one of them, but I chose the path where I knew I'm comfortable with.

I am still here, waiting for my stars to shine.

Edited by Shinju
10 minutes ago, Shinju said:

I'm suppose to be one of them, but I chose the path where I knew I'm comfortable with.

take this advice kid. 

go get that degree. 

job will be there. money will be there. 

but dont let that scar of giving up on school remain forever. 

you can only replace a memory of defeat by having a moment of victory. coz its only then where it will all make sense. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Shinju said:

"Be comfortable being uncomfortable."

I learned that from one of my former bosses. It was one of the best quick talks I ever had with anyone. It's a phrase that I somehow manage to impart to people I coach and mentor at work. 

It means tha you have to step out of your comfort zone because it's the only way to experience new things, get better at something where one was previously mediocre, achieve bigger things, learn from failure, and for you to shine. People don't shine doing what they already know. People shine when they go out of their way to be comfortable with something they had previously been uncomfortable.

Be happy for your friends -- put a similar line in the "What Made You Smile Today".

"Seeing my batchmates having their graduation pictorial."

All the best on your next step in this journey. Looking forward to the day you shine @Shinju!

Edited by AngGwapo
On 5/23/2023 at 1:00 AM, burnout31 said:

Got the news that 5 in family are positive with COVID, including my Dad and Mom.. And I do not have the capacity to help right now… 😔

Bro, Sad to hear that. Just want you to know that I’m praying whole heartedly for the fast recovery of your family. 🙏🏻

Edited by parker08pal
  • Like (+1) 1

For years i took responsibility of my sibling’s child but when she got pregnant i’m the bad guy who didn’t take care of her enough 🤷🏻 that really broke me but on the positive note she’s now living with her mom and i am free to have plans in having my own kid/s. 

had an argument with my mom tonight. shouted at each other. and now finally decided to leave somewhere far from them.

hindi naman talaga kami magkasundo noon pa. pero pinipilit ko naman. kahit ilang beses ko ng sinabi sa sarili ko na I'll cut them off na. tho yung communication lang naman yung icucut kasi yung financial support ko sakanila, wala naman akong balak tuldokan. its just that hndi ko na kaya yung toxicity between us.

i dont live with them anymore pero halos every 1-2months naman ako nandto then i stay for 1-2weeks tapos di nawawala yung ganitong scenario.

Sana balang araw maintindihan ni mama na kailangan ko rin mag ipon para sa sarili ko. At sana balang araw maisip nya na yung mga binili ko para sa sarili ko ay pinaghihirapan ko kaya deserve ko. hindi yung sasabihin nyang "sana itinulong mo nalang dto yung pinangbili mo." kasi alam ko naman sa sarili ko na binibigay ko sa kanila kung ano yung kaya ko. Pasensya kung kulang kasi yun lang talaga e. Sana naman wag na nya ako sabihan ng walang mararating, ng maghihirap dn ako, at magccrash ang plane na sasakyan. Kasi hndi naman dapat ganon ang hiling ng nanay sa anak.

sobra sobra na pong nakakagalit. at nakakalungkot.

On 5/25/2023 at 9:02 PM, SnoozySnoozy said:

🍻

Looking back and wondering what I did wrong. And realizing that there was nothing. Binigay ko lahat.

Some people are just that unkind. iiwan ka nalang talagang parang tanga. 

Ang tunay na kabaitan walang pinipili.

I can relate