Who, What Made you SAD today???

nakakalungkot na may mga service provider na tumatanggap pa din ng mga client na may risky raw practices.

sana natuturuan at natutulungan sila ng mga management nila na magbackground check ng clients within the forum. totoong mahalaga na kumita ng pera. pero sayang kung matitigil ng matagal sa trabaho at magagastos lang yung kinita para sa papapagamot.

I was listening to Linkin Park live in iHeartRadio while driving, after a song performance the host interviewed the band talking about how great the song "heavy" is. And the host is saying that everyone and every genre can listen to this song because it is too great. then the host started asking Chester how did they come up with this song, what's their motivation. 

I started crying when Chester told them how did they came up with this song. Saying he has this thing in his mind that keeps boggling him, over and over. then explain that it became depression and he just can't get past it. Even if he have many great friends around him, family, he loves what he is doing. This thing keeps coming back to him, he doesn't know why but I keeps coming back. 

On the link watch it from 19:15 onwards to see how he explained his depression.

The thing is, the concert where he talked about his depression was at May 2017, few months later July 2017 he took his own life. Maybe he's keeping it years and years ago he just can't tell anyone about it. But when he finally had the strength to share what he's been going through, it is too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joBMUJzCN6k&t=2083s&ab_channel=FleynSoldier

Fcking life. hahaha I just wanna live in peace but if you chose peace, that means death. forever peace!

Edited by jessiejamesss

Never kong inisip na good looking ako in any way kahit nung bata pa ako. Quite the opposite pa nga kse prang lahat ng crush ko nung elementary, may ibang gusto. This was how I knew what unrequited was at a young age 😂 kahit na hindi ko pa alam ung word na yun, alam ko na ung concept..haha. And I'm vertically-challenged as well, laging nsa unahan pag pumipila kme for the flag ceremony kse 'find your height' diba? Tapos maitim din ako kse mahilig kme maglaro sa labas nun kahit maaraw. So I am completely aware of my state physically.

Pero masakit pren masabihan ng 'panget' 🥲 haha