Who, What Made you SAD today???

kung kelan pwede na.... kung kelan marami na akong time sa iyo... ngayon ka pa nawala!

relate ako dito. sometimes when you wait for someone too long, you question yourself whether they are coming back or if it is still worth it if they come back. lahat may threshold... sometimes you just get tired of waiting... sometimes you meet someone else who is willing to wait for you instead of the other way around.

sorry naki- hugot lang.

On topic:

F you really made me sad today and yesterday. You might be busy or not. I don't know. But I think I've reached my threshold. I can't wait anymore. I can't continue to wonder where I stand. So for the nth time and hopefully the last time. I'm walking away. I hope this time you let me walk away. Because every time I do, you pull me back in. I just don't think I can take it anymore. I do deserve to be happy. Maybe somewhere out there is someone who will not make me wait.. someone who will have my happiness in mind... someone who would value me.

nakakasad talaga ang pagiging uncertain.

just heard that an old friend has hocked his life and his future in debt. the culprit was is live in partner who convince him into a business venture where she was calling all the shots. to begin with this woman was not GF material and after 15 yrs she left him for another man after cleaning him out. these things you dont need when youre nearing retirement age. i really hope he recovers.