• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Diet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Alright... So I decided that I'm going on a diet. Because I'm bored and well, I really need to lose weight. I want an FWB and I can't possibly attract one if I'm too fat.

Anyway, the problem is I have a very unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle. Hope you guys can give me tips on how I can lose weight. So below are my 'circumstances'.

1) I work 16 hours/day on average. 6 days a week. I free up my Saturdays as my 'me' time.

2) I don't eat breakfast, but I down at 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning.

3) I usually forget to eat lunch. Lunch is usually at around 5 or 6pm. And lunch means chicken fillet meal from mcdo. Mcdo is 5 mins walk from my place.

4) I have no time to cook, but I guess I can prepare meals on a saturday to last me the entire week.

5) At night, to keep myself awake, I drink about 2-3 cups of coffee again.

6) No time to exercise as well (except on a saturday).

On a normal day, i only eat one meal, but my sugar intake is quite high.

Alright... So I decided that I'm going on a diet. Because I'm bored and well, I really need to lose weight. I want an FWB and I can't possibly attract one if I'm too fat.

Anyway, the problem is I have a very unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle. Hope you guys can give me tips on how I can lose weight. So below are my 'circumstances'.

1) I work 16 hours/day on average. 6 days a week. I free up my Saturdays as my 'me' time.

3) I usually forget to eat lunch. Lunch is usually at around 5 or 6pm. And lunch means chicken fillet meal from mcdo. Mcdo is 5 mins walk from my place.

4) I have no time to cook, but I guess I can prepare meals on a saturday to last me the entire week.

I think what you only need to do is to tweak a bit your diet schedule.

I am on a one-meal a day diet as well. Normally, I take my meal in the evening.

Between my last meal and any intake of food the following day, I keep a gap of at least 16 hours.

During those 16 hours I only take water --- no coffee, no sodas, no teas.

No exercise for me as well.

I am not thin. Neither am I fat.

How much weight are you trying to lose anyhow, if I may ask, i.e., if you don't mind? :)

Ooops. If you can make somd adjustment and a little sacrifices, you can try on the diet I am doing. I lost more than 20lbs since January and continue to lose.

I am energetic and strong... And I have no loose skin.

It is called as Ketogenic Diet.

Low Carbs, High Fat.

I know you guys were surprised about the diet that eats bacon, egg, cheese and heavy cream.

I would suggest you to read and study www.dietdoctor.com and learn that carbs makes us fat, not the fat.

Try it out sissy. This diet doesnt require exercise (but I do! I got so much energy and I need some place to release it) ... Since you will experience ketosis --- it is when the fat in your body is consumed as energy instead of glucose/carbs/sugar.

Goodluck. :)