Today's music is garbage

ricardo23

• 2 weeks later...

I likewise consider the recent/present music garbage because after listening to them di mo muling uulitin pakinggan even in the future. Just like a garbage. I normally listen to music before the 70s especially the 70s which are in my opinion better and more creative. Palagay ko naman kayo ay may mas maraming collection of those years than the present.

Trash naman talaga lagi ang pop music e, even the pop music of the past were considered vulgar and/or nothing special during their time. Perhaps a few of today's modern pop music will stand the test of time, and while yes, most songs today are trash, ganyan na ganyan din reaction siguro nung mga tao nung panahon ni Elvis Presley. I'm not saying Elvis is comparable to most pop artists (say, that blonde faggit Justin Beiber), all i'm poiting out is that everyone had their own share of haters and fans.

Yung mga Twerk it like miley, New thang di ko magets bakit usong uso. Hahaha.

I guess it's the beats in the song na nakakaindak naman talaga.

Pero yung composition lame talaga.
Puro sex lang laman.

Mejo bias nga lang siguro ako sa genre ko pero we have to admit that rock, metal and alternative music brings more relevant topics on the table (love, overcoming depression, motivation etc) as compared to just twerking and all that other crap.

Just my opinion though.

you have to find music.. not believe that the only music here is what's on radio and tv

I agree. I have to research new bands and artist since pop music played in media are just too crappy.

Also, I have to agree to this post I found in the net. Obviously there is something wrong with mainstream music.

post-236429-0-74922900-1446217961_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...