• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

IT Certifications

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

CCNA and CCNP certified back then but aparently it expires and I hate tech stuff but yeah that was my past. But who cares, I'm an espa owner and partner of an international accounting firm. How ironic. Pakalat kalat ako. Hahaahahahahhaa! 

very interesting. 

i was ccna (Routing and Switching) before but end up managing unix/linux servers.

got my latest az104 cert.   senior consultant atm but still "rethinking" what to do the next 2-3yrs from now 

icing on the cake lang ang cert. experience pa rin talaga hinahanap. just my 2 cents 

Edited by deatheater06
edit
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2022 at 3:51 PM, Gaston Le Foix said:

Been a SysAd for more than 2yrs. I want to be certified but, not sure which one should I start with. Been working with MS products and Azure. Also, what'e the best way to learn Linux?

To learn Linux at least you must have an environment to play. If you have a PC/laptop running in windows try install virtualbox or VMware workstation to run Linux OS. 

2nd find a reliable source in the internet , you can search document/datasheet/admin guide for a specific Linux flavor that you choose. And there's a lot of YouTubers that has Linux tutorials. 

Goodluck ! 

• 1 month later...