How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?

if she does the same thing i do for her.. what's the point of going further into the relationship kung one-sided lang kayo? dapat mutual hindi yung isa lang mag eeffort to make things work for the both of you...

did this to my ex, ako't ako na lang palagi nag aadvise ng gagawin nya, ni hindi man lang dumiskarte ng sarili - ako pa talaga susuway at iintindi pero sya hindi man lang makaramdam na mali na ang ginagawa nya. Good thing i got rid of that ******.

• 1 month later...

It maybe a cliche but I guess it is only a cliche for those who cannot truly live it. You know you genuinely love someone, or better yet, genuinely love each other, when you complement each other, when you help each other understand and work through your flaws, when you recognize that you both are imperfect individuals who make a perfect couple. Yes folks, it is possible, it just takes deep understanding and selflessness.

we fall in love in different ways, in many ways.

I think it's making an effort to understand the person: their joy, pain, struggles, what excites them, their dreams and fears. knowing them raw, organic: the good, bad and ugly. making that connection that would require your time, your very limited and precious time.

yan, ganyan :D

• 2 weeks later...