Titikim ka pa rin ba?

Ih he's worth the bite papapakin ko pa :) life is too short. Enjoy life but be prepared for the consequences.

Lol. Why is that when it's coming from you, it sounds very light and very cute? Thanks clandestine for sharing. :lol:

This is one of the questions I would rather not answer definitively. Mahirap magsalita ng tapos...

You are not the only one who thought that way. Thanks lmB. :)

• 2 months later...

Hmmmmm.... With all that I have been through in life and all the scars I carry today, I learned one very important lesson. Yung saglit na sarap ng pagpaparaos sa iba will never be worth the pain that you will get when you lose the one who really loves and cares for you the most. Its also not worth the pain and the guilt sa ibang taong pwede mo masaktan. Lalo pa kung mga anak na ang nadadamay. I had a friend who idolized his dad so much, pero nung nambabae tatay nya, at nakita kung gaano nadepress nanay nya, sinubukan nya din magpakamatay. Ayun buti naman naligtas pa. Pero I bet his dad never wanted for his child na masaktan ng sobra din.

Alalahanin natin ng mabuti, ang pagsisisi, wala yan sa una, o sa gitna. Laging nasa huli. Kung kelan huli na din ang lahat para maitama mo pa pagkakamali mo.

Kaya ang pinakamainam na maipapayo dyan, when you choose to commit to someone, make sure you have all the right reasons and intentions to stay committed. Find a partner na mabibigay sayo lahat ng gusto mo sa relasyon at pati na din sa kama. When I do find a person like that, I will really work my ass off para maging matinong lalake.