• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 8/28/2022 at 10:00 PM, hi_hello said:

i guess it goes both ways. gms should not look for love in this industry and theras should not look for love from gms. i cant imagine how toxic a couple of gm and thera is. even if they both love each other,  si thera praning kay GM baka nagpupunta padin sa SPA/MP pag nalate umuwe. si GM naman ganun din baka may sineservice si thera habang nagwowork ka. im not saying na imposible magkaroon ng good relationship from gm/theras pero para ka siguro magpapasok ng sinulid sa butas ng karayom ng nakapikit sa tatahakin nyo na pagsubok at hirap sa relationship na ganun.  

Interesting discussion you people are having here... good points on this, it's a business where looking for love looks out of place. I suppose it happens still but I can imagine the problems, unless both are both liberated. Even up to now, I can't wrap my head around some of the FRs here where married couple share multiple partners etc. So I suppose it can happen given the kind of people who come together for these transactions, they kinda gravitate towards each other... interesting stuff

On 8/11/2022 at 1:29 PM, Howdy Doody said:

Unfortunately, this profession is sometimes referred to as "white slavery". It is really a form of continuous bondage. Men and women in this business is perpetually spun into its vicious cycle. Only those who are determined and strong willed will eventually overcome its tentacled clutches. 

Really, pitiful. Kawawa rin talaga.

Certainly many will get caught in the clutches of the tentacles, but the tentacles are also the tentacles of capitalism; of poverty; of a negative mindset; of desperation; and all manner of other factors. When you make yourself a commodity; it takes a lot to really shift to another more legitimate and "harder" occupation. The odds are not in their favor unless they have a real plan, but oftentimes even non-sex workers don't have a good idea of what they can do to achieve self actualization.   

So what if u fall for a thera? Does that mean  uve lowered ur standards or level? So ur entitled to a better relationship because someone was born with a different circumstance in life? Antaas naman ng tingin mu sa sarili mu pre, pareho pareho lang tayu..if u feel ur entitled, then remember this, Jesus chose the lows of the lows, the sinners, to spread the good news..which is God loves you no matter who or what you are..for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Yung magagandang ginagawa mu ay para lng basahan sa tingin ng Dyos, so sinu ka para mang discriminate? 

8 hours ago, Joseph Rizal said:

Isip isip din ng konti. Baka naman baba na ng tingin  mo sa sarili. Baka galit na galit ka na sa sarili mo. Hahahaha 😂 😆 😂 

Tumahimik ka nalang puro ka hirit.

8 hours ago, citibank said:

So what if u fall for a thera? Does that mean  uve lowered ur standards or level? So ur entitled to a better relationship because someone was born with a different circumstance in life? Antaas naman ng tingin mu sa sarili mu pre, pareho pareho lang tayu..if u feel ur entitled, then remember this, Jesus chose the lows of the lows, the sinners, to spread the good news..which is God loves you no matter who or what you are..for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Yung magagandang ginagawa mu ay para lng basahan sa tingin ng Dyos, so sinu ka para mang discriminate? 

Anong hinihirit mo diyan bakit theras man ka ba? Di naman dinidiscriminate eh. Wow galing mo. Ang galing mo mag type.