• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I am not averse for a GM to fall for a Thera. However, as much as possible avoid it. Malamang na in love ka lang sa kindness, sweetness, and the willingness to please. But those behaviors are part of her job as a thera.

If you are really serious on the Thera you have to know her deeply outside of the confines of the spa cubicle. Tanong mo rin sa sarili mo, kaya mo bang sustain luho niya if wala na niya sa spa? Remember these theras earn a lot and hence sanay sa maluhong buhay. Otherwise, there are a lot of more deserving women out there worth of your love and attention.

• Like (+1) 1

I find amusing really... What the duck are you doing in this board any way ? Just to fck girls and thinking you are the king of the world ? In the first place it's disgusting if you have to pay if you are so good then what the fck are you doing here ?

These girls are human too who gave you the right to judge them and the guys who fall in love with them

You are an idiot if you don't even converse with one or probably a robot

Sundot kalimot style this is disgusting because you have to pay just to get laid

Just wondering, Payag ka may GF kang hindi man thera pero bayaran tapos kakantot kantotin ko tapos tatamuran ko pa sa bibig tapos uuwi sayo simp? ahahaha

Pero respeto pa rin pag kaharap na dapat GM nga.

I just don't like to involve myself with such...

Edited by Brodyyy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...