• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

He he he well depends on the model and rarity. I guess that applies to the Thera as well ha ha ha maybe if she looked like a young Jennifer Connelly with high PSE skills ha ha ha

Yes, it depends on the addiction tolerance of a person. Spa customers with low addiction tolerance will readily give 100k a month.

Edited by will robie

Even though I am a decent guy and think highly of my self I would not pursue a Thera that I am fond of if she has a bad boy/chick boy in her life. Even though I can be a good provider for her in her heart I will lose. So I dare not compete against that guy. I will just end up looking the fool with less money in my bank account.

You will never know if she has a boytoy on the side. She will never tell you, especially if you're her cash cow. She would want the best of both worlds: a gullible, love-sick guest who is her personal atm and a boytoy whom she screws around with and gives money to. Money which gets from her love-sick guest.

Edited by will robie

Muntik nako mainlove sa thera but she has a bf and preggy na sya ngayun... saklap

Count your blessings, you dodged a bullet. What if you got in a relationship and then she said she was pregnant, and that the baby is yours. Even if you know its not true, the stress and aggro would be massive. Worse you believe her and support her while she is secretly boinking her baby daddy.

Interestingly, from another thread, I found out that a long time top thera has a husband, and I know that this Thera is wild with maximum service and no restrictions which is great for her regulars, I suppose.

Anyway the poster pointed out that her spouse was a poor guy for not knowing about her work. Though of course that could be an assumption, for all we know hes really open minded and can accept it. After all he cant afford to make her stop and apparently cant afford not to be in deep literally and figuratively with her. And thats the interesting bit, what does it take to get to that mind set.

Anyway, on a tangential note, I remember my frat bros met this girl who was DTF in a nympho free-for-all way, so like 30 guys did her pila balde style. Anyway, some of them would hook up with her from time to time, until like 2-3 years later she would inform callers that kinakan&@& ba kita dati? Sorry ha Di ko na ginagawa yun at May asawa at Anak ako boom

Edited by BRAIN FOR HIRE
  • Like (+1) 2