• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Don't be scared, go for it. Just don't assume anything and just go with the flow. Di kanaman nya nyaya pakasal, punta lang naman sa apartment and enjoy. Wag ka lang mag buraot and yeah like the GM above said, dala ka food and drinks.

And make sure kayo ni Thera Loves mo kakain ng dalang Foods.

Kapag bigla syang nagkaroon ng bisita sa kanila at hindi ka pinapasok (sabay kuha ng foods mo para sya na lang kakain), ibig sabihin nun, magshashare sila nung GM na nauna sayo (sabay alam mo na). Hehe.

Edited by 国光

What if your regular thera, na sobrang okay kayu, na d nyo alam anu merun sa inyo, suddenly invited you to her apartment? Still confused about this scenario, need some insights fellow gms

Go for it bro if you need to lahat Ng kasama SA bahay pakainin mo treat her nice be natural everything will fall into place

Congrats

Go for it bro if you need to lahat Ng kasama SA bahay pakainin mo treat her nice be natural everything will fall into place

Congrats

Apparently, solo lang sya.. Bahala na kung anu kahinatnan neto, will keep you guys posted pag nag set ng date..

Remember this saying: The power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less. Dont show na baliw na baliw kayo sa kanila, note that you will always have another option. Also most THERAS are always on the lookout for a “SPONSOR”, not a “LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER”. At first they will give you their BEST BEHAVIOR,

I dated a girl from Pegasus before, she was 19, 20/10 beauty, kinis, puti, tight body. She had a BF & a SPONSOR! Politician ung sponsor, I dunno what she was doing with me, pero I showed her love & affection when we were together, however when we werent, I’d rarely text her back immediately, and sometimes I would. So the fact the binibitin ko sya made her want me even more.

• Like (+1) 1

Remember this saying: The power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less. Dont show na baliw na baliw kayo sa kanila, note that you will always have another option. Also most THERAS are always on the lookout for a “SPONSOR”, not a “LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER”. At first they will give you their BEST BEHAVIOR,

I dated a girl from Pegasus before, she was 19, 20/10 beauty, kinis, puti, tight body. She had a BF & a SPONSOR! Politician ung sponsor, I dunno what she was doing with me, pero I showed her love & affection when we were together, however when we werent, I’d rarely text her back immediately, and sometimes I would. So the fact the binibitin ko sya made her want me even more.

I remember The Game, a book about pickup artists. This is one of the tenets shown. Always have another option.

True enough, but this is all superficial, what is your true goal? Do you intend to steal her from her sponsor and bf?

Personally speaking, I fall for a sweet therapist for one hour. After that, just like Thanos' snap of a finger, I get back to reality. I don't know but it seems I have a reality stone. :lol:

I am pretty sure I am not the only one who felt this.

Same with me. I can switch it off at will until nakahanap ako ng katapat ko na diko maalis sa isip ko. It's probably one of those moments na I was caught off guard and I was bewitched, haha. It was a nasty affair that lasted for around 2 years. I was poorer but wiser after that and stayed away from the club/spa scene. I'm all to blame I guess, after all wala naman patutunguhan if I didn't pursue her in the first place. I also realized that if you play with fire, expect to be burned.

All this talk about losing money and getting played is making me miss my first Thera ❤️

A beautiful girl from pampanga top Thera at her spa. The only thing she wanted was just to be around me, never asked for money. I did buy her gifts but that was because I wanted too. Even after we where done with our 🥘 at the greenbelt I would offer to buy her nice clothing since we where just strolling around and she refused my offer.

I guess I was able to find a rare gem or a diamond in the rough. 😞 I hope she is doing well

Edited by Iceman7