• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Everyone says you only fall in love once,,,but for me I think that's not true,,,hindi lang sa ating fav thera but with someone else na napapalapit sa sayo hindi mo masasabing hindi ka mala-laglag...but sometimes you need to know kung ano ba talaga ang lugar mo sa buhay nya,,,because you might get hurt if you expect too much...

spot on. applicable yan kahit sa relations outside the flesh industry. enjoy the present, live in the moment, but if you want something more kailangan pag usapan at pag planuhan

• Like (+1) 1

Everytime I listened to the song "Heaven Knows" by Orange and Lemons, I can't help myself but to remember the times that I'd have with my first thera. Sadly shes retired recently, month ago to be exact

The lyrics goes this:

"Cause this angel has flown away from me,

Leavin' me in drunken misery,

I should have clipped her wings,

And made her mine for all eternity..

Now this angel has flown away from me,

Thought I had the strength to set her free,

Did what I did because I love her so,

Will she ever come her way back home to me.."

Every lines of the song are striking for me, so much regrets when i reminisce those times I'd have with her. How I wish I can have another time to be with her.

Hopefully we can meet again in our second life if destiny will never let us in this time.

I fell inlove with this thera from a known Espa in the south side. She was a really a hottie and has a very cute innocent face and very wild in session. Very gfe. We had a personal relationship. But she already moved to Banawe and since she moved there she started to be cold. Maybe she's just good with playing with her clients. And I'am just to weak to handle her.

But no worries I learned my lesson and I had already stood up again. Would miss her but there is a lot of theras to tira pa naman e. Hahaha.

I fell inlove with this thera from a known Espa in the south side. She was a really a hottie and has a very cute innocent face and very wild in session. Very gfe. We had a personal relationship. But she already moved to Banawe and since she moved there she started to be cold. Maybe she's just good with playing with her clients. And I'am just to weak to handle her.

But no worries I learned my lesson and I had already stood up again. Would miss her but there is a lot of theras to tira pa naman e. Hahaha.

Mga nakaka ilang beses na po ba kayo sa isang particular thera para masabing delikado na? Thanks sirs

Depende. Kahit once mo pa lang nakuha si Thera if may pinaramdam sya sayong kakaiba (na parang sayo nya lang yun ginawa), gamitin mo na yung dalawang ulo mo.

salamat sa payo mga idol. pag di na kaya seems the proper way out is to let go. pero kung masaya pa naman go lang.

Basta enjoy the moment and be very very careful. Iwan mo puso mo sa bahay. Hehehe

my first encounter sa thera na ito ay kakaiba, hindi ako nag expect ng ano pa man pero, nabaliw ako dahil nagbigay sya ng kakaibang pakiramdam sakin, hindi ko alam kung totoo na sa akin nya lang ginawa ang makahulog damdamin na wala pang isang oras na pagkakasama namin, hindi ko alam kung sya ay lib*g din lang o may paghihiganting namumuo sa kanyang kaisipan, pero bawat pagbisita ko sa kanya ay para bang sya ay laging sabik, madaming beses na akong pabalik balik ngunit walang pagbabago. hindi ko alam kung sya ay mahal ko at kung ay mahal din nya. pag ibig ba o pagnanasa?