• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I am professional person and I know alam ko mali sabi ng utak ko mali na magmahal ng kagaya niyang therapists pero sino ang hindi mabibighani sa kagandahan at good heart niya.Nakita ko kung gaano kabuti tong babaeng to nasa previous spa nya pa siya minsan nasiyang nagmahal nagtiwala at halos ibenta nya na ang sarili nya maisalba nya lang ang isang kaibigan sa pagkakalugmok to the point na sila nung kaibigan nya ay isang buwan palang magkakilala at ika nya nga (best friend) nya daw. Araw araw tinatawagan nya ko humihingi ng tulong na gawan ko daw mg paraan na matulungan ang kaibigan nya doon ko nakita what kind of person she is at bilang regular na GM sa previous spa nya nakita ko kung anong klaseng babae tong sinasabi ko. She is bubbly, iyakin, maganda, sexy, oh God she's perfect

Ang hirap pigilang mafall sa kanya. I offered her a condo and a car pero di nya tinanggap kc daw may asawa ako. Ayaw nya daw pumasok sa sitwasyong sya din ang masasaktan well I understand her ngayon ang kaya ko na lang gawin ay maging GM nya pero I fall for her already hindi libog kung hindi love at a wrong time.

You have already a good family of your own. Maybe you have a good wife, a beautiful kids of your own. Sana huwag mong sirain ang family mo kasi maaari ding masira ang buhay ni thera. Not all women can please them with material things specially those independent one dahil sila kaya nilang tumayo at mabuhay sa sarili nila. Maging faithful ka na lang sa family. Siguro naman kasal kayo ng wife mo. Napakasgrado ng kasal na sinumpaan niyo you both made a covenant infront of God. Kung ako nasa kalagayan mo, magiging thankful ako kasi hindi lahat nabiyayaan ng magandang buhay.

Makes sense... Hindi nmn ako hypocrite, and malamang kung ako asa kalagayan nya at may sobra sobra dn akong pera (meaning my family is very very very much well taken care off, mga tipong kht matigok ako bukas e hngang anak nila ay naka set na) I would also get one on the side. Pero dito pumapasok ung transaction type of love. May pader pa dn dpt between the thera and my family. But to say it is love, real talk, I would not go that far. Care maybe...

Its just GFE, sabi nga nung thera ko before "trabaho lang".. kung trabaho lang, why text me? why message me on FB? why check my photos on FB and ask about it? then aaminin mo gusto mo siya, ang sagot sayo "gusto din kita pero hindi ako ang babae para sayo.. wag ako, alam mo naman saan ako galing" minsan si thera din ang magulo... but my chapter with my thera is closed.. Bless her, she's a good soul.... she's like your smart, mahinhin and mabait girlfriend that thought you about the birds and the bees.. I can't imagine how someone like her could end up on a forsaken place like that...

As for you gentlemen going through this dilemma, I'd like to share this age-old principle.... QUOD NON ASSIS.. meaning I DON'T GIVE A s@%t! hahaha do whatever pleases you but stay uncompromising. :)

It is not difficult to fall in love, especially in the vacuum of the 4-walls of a room, particularly when the object of attraction is beautiful, at least in your eyes, and the prying eyes of society and its wagging tongues are nowhere to be seen, and moreso since you have some level of compatibility, most importantly sexually for many, and you focus on all her best traits, just as you put your best foot forward. You are malakas, she is maganda, you can make a new mythos with your carnal experiences, and all that delectable pillow talk.

But your love is a fish. It can only exist in that fish bowl away from everything else. It flounders anywhere else.

It dies in the cold light of day, in the air of the every day world. It dies because the tigers of society will tear it apart. And that's not even to mention money, the omnipresent ever grinding needs of the disadvantaged damsel will crush many a white knight's charge into the foolish Quixotic stumble that it really is.

But that's too dramatic. The truth is, there are more inconveniences to a lop-sided relationship with so much baggage. Better to go with a lighter journey.

• Like (+1) 1

Which brings me to a question... will it be love if you remove all the intimacy from it?

Nakakabulag din kasi yung gfe eh, she hugs you, cuddles you, kisses your lips, you kissing her shoulder, she caressing your member while she licks your neck or sucks your nipples. Oftentimes, we mistake that affection as love.

Yung bakit mo siya mahal? Kasi malambing siya eh, panay ang kiss niya sa akin eh.

Now take that away, will you still have the same feelings. If yes, good, it maybe is real love. If not, you may just be confused

Exactly!

para sa mga gm na inlababo

We had the right love
At the wrong time
Guess I always knew inside
I wouldn't have you for a long time
Those dreams of yours
Are shining on distant shores
And if they're calling you away
I have no right to make you stay

Sometimes goodbyes are not forever
It doesn't matter if you're gone
I still believe in us together
I understand more than you think I can
You have to go out on your own
So you can find your way back home
And somewhere down the road
Our roads are gonna cross again
It doesn't really matter where

You are right sir! Magulo,mahirap, masakit,nakakabaliw lahat na siguro ng negative mararamdaman mo. Pero if you really love the girl you will learn how to trust, respect, and wait. Dito naman papasok yung mga positivities mo. Basta sa tingin ko ipakita mo lang na totoo ka sa isang thera na mahal mo in the end you'll be rewarded. Dadaigin mo lahat ng nakapaligid na GMs na mayayaman.

Edited by dslam

You are right sir! Magulo,mahirap, masakit,nakakabaliw lahat na siguro ng negative mararamdaman mo. Pero if you really love the girl you will learn how to trust, respect, and wait. Dito naman papasok yung mga positivities mo. Basta sa tingin ko ipakita mo lang na totoo ka sa isang thera na mahal mo in the end you'll be rewarded. Dadaigin mo lahat ng nakapaligid na GMs na mayayaman.

Still, be realistic. Sometimes, you just have to control your emotions, at the end of the day, ikaw rin ang magsusuffer kasi yung mga theras, namanhid na sila sa mga GMs and past relationship na nagpaikot sa kanila. Unless you break the wall between you and the thera, like know her inside out, you dont have a chance of really winning her true trust. GMs are complete stranger to them and trust is something you don't give easily, especially if someone betrayed you.

Just a thought... Mind over heart.

• Like (+1) 2