• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Any successful GM/thera love stories here?

Parang madalang na madalang yan. Kadalasan may naunang relas si Thera, si GM pang ATM lang, kaya Sa tingin ko mas mananaig sa sitwasyon na ito ay makaka stop si Thera pero todo nya magamit mga GM, ok Lang yun tutal mahal naman ni GM si Thera. Basta ako banat lang ng banat, yung pagmamahal hinde dapat hinahalo sa pampalipas libog.

It can work. As long as she is seeing what you have as something real (she doesn't go out with other GMs nor does ATW). And you see her the same way and you don't have "baggage" (aka may asawa, may ibang gf etc) yourself.

How would you know that she herself is seeing your relationship as something real? How can you verify that she doesn't go out with other GM's? How can you know that she does not go ATW with all the GM's?? How bro? how??

As I have posted earlier I'm falling for a therapist now and I'm not sure if its real for her or not, I got hurt and lied to before and now having doubts is easier than trusting her.

Well I guess kung maiinlove ka or siya sayo ibang usapan na yun. I mean Love is the most powerful thing in this world in such an unexpected places. But there is a prons and cons. handa ka ba dun? (let's say tanggap nyo isa't isa) yung nakaraan nyo. OK fine sige pero di mo pa din maalis kasi yun sa utak mo.

Kung meron man dito bilib ako sa inyo.

Pero pag pumunta ka kasi dun mag lagay ka ng limitation sa sarili mo. "Most of them are a player and play only with them"

How would you know that she herself is seeing your relationship as something real? How can you verify that she doesn't go out with other GM's? How can you know that she does not go ATW with all the GM's?? How bro? how??

As I have posted earlier I'm falling for a therapist now and I'm not sure if its real for her or not, I got hurt and lied to before and now having doubts is easier than trusting her.

Trust is the real problem if you are not going to see her everyday and really be part of her life. If your relationship consists of you seeing her at work once a week, I doubt it can be real. If you treat the relationship lightly and not tread too far beyond the line, maybe it will be better. Also like has been advised by others, go out see other women, particularly legit ones. Or go to other spas and just enjoy.

Sounds exciting and thrilling. I have suggested this to one of the gm. Ayaw pumayag. Baka daw bumigay haha

soundz familiar harding... lets see...hehe..

tryst is the key word...but we can never tell what will happen inside the cubicle. i myself had experienced to other GM's gf before...

Edited by tepcurry

Pag-isipan nyo to.

My advise to the girls in the trade is to treat the whole thing as a professional undertaking, do not fall in love with your guests. You may pretend to "like" them if that would increase your "bargaining" leverage with them, but always treat them with respect because you also would like to be treated that way. I say this because all your guests are either married or already in a relationship, so why trust those infidels with your emotions?? Most of them will just treat you like a toy until they find another toy to play with. So why fall for them unless you are out there to be a homewrecker.

Karamihan ng pumapasok dito ay kailangan ng pera normally sa pag aaral or para sa pamilya, hindi mo sila masisis, pero hindi mo rin pwede silamg solohin kung hindi mo ma punuan ang kanilang pangangailangan. Don't this she doesn't entertain other clients when you are not with her.Every girl's dream is to settle down and have a family, alam mo kung sino siya bago mo pakasalan, sigurado na hindi mo ibalik sa mukha niya kung sino siya dati kung mag away kayo? Even if you love her and make an honest woman of her, it is difficult to forget her past, you might be doing her more harm than good, either pity or libog lang ang mangyayari