Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Can you just imagine that she has been f*cked by 3,600 men in her past (assuming active siya for 5 years) tapos ikaw naka sampung popoy lang? hehe. Just imagine the cast of thousands in her head. Grabe.

if baligtarin kaya natin? if you have the chance to bed 3,600 women and you would also be given money, wouldn't you take that opportunity?

@swithotguy, what i should say: keep yourself busy and don't think too much. what i really mean to say: get over it!

huh? di na yan love... that's being stupid! remove your helmet naman... dapat pareho/ almost the same yung weight ng feelings nyo sa isa't isa. it's good to see somebody accepts someone for who she really is... but remember, in a relationship, it shouldn't be all you - there should be reciprocation and understanding. baka naman din kasi ipinakikita mo sa kanya na hawak ka niya masyado sa neck... 'pag ganun, you lose your sense of self and that leads to non-respect and dominance of the other. nawawala din yung thrill kasi sunud sunuran ka na lang sa kanya. lahat ng bagay napaguusapan... pero if you reach that point that the other no longer pays attention and doesn't listen anymore, that's the time to say enough and wake up. there are still a lot of women out there who are more deserving of your attention and feelings... mpa/psp or not.

good luck!

tnx po! keep helping me guys/gals.tnx tlg so much

animo lasalle

Hmmm. If anything is constant in this topsy turvy world that we live in its CHANGE.

If a woman is an MPA that does not readily mean that can't be the best individual that you will ever meet. Perception is usually based on societal conventions that, more often than not, befuddle the true character of a human being.

To love an MPA or not to love her is purely a subjective question that only the man concerned is likely to answer. A man should be able to face the consequences of his actions without any regrets.

For me, ang mahal ko ay mahal ko, no matter what. :cool:

mga chong, hypothetical situation lang...

supposing na true love na nga kayo sa mga PSP/MPA...mas pipiliin nyo ba yung beteranang PSP/MPA (lampas taon na sa trabaho nya) or yung baguhang PSP/MPA (buwan/araw pa lang sa trabaho nya)?...or would it make no difference kung gaano katagal na sya sa work nya?

WELL THERE ARE A LOT OF F#*KTORS. OKAY YUN HABANG BATA PA AT MAGANDA SIYA. PANO KUNG MATANDA NA SIYA AT KULUBUT. KUNG DECENT NAMAN PANO KUNG PANGIT LANG ANG MAGKAGUSTO SAYO E SA MGA PSP AT MPA BASTA MAY PERA KA YOU CAN GET THE PRETTIEST AND THE BEST. E ANG LALAKE ANG GUSTO SIEMPRE MAGANDA AT SEXY. ANG TITINGNAN MO PA DAPAT DYAN YUNG LONG TERM AND KUNG KAYA BA NG BULSA MO? COZ WITH THE WOMEN OF ANY KIND ITS ALWAYS THE MONEY. FOR ME I THINK ITS BETTER TO BE SINGLE AND FREE. ANYWAY THE PSP AND MPA WILL ALWAYS BE THERE YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL EVEN WHEN WE MEN GET OLDER. REMEMBER THAT THE NEXT GIRL PSP OR MPA YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH MAY NOT HAVE BEEN BORN YET.

I DELETED THE QUOTE AND YOUR REACTION TO IT. AS IT WAS AN OFF TOPIC POST AND WAS DELETED.... THANKS.

linawin ko lang yung tanong since medyo ambiguous nga...

a guy is torn between 2 PSPs/MPAs...(the newbie and the veteran)...

equal feelings for both of them...as in pantay lang talaga ang affection...and he has to make a choice...

now kung ang natitirang basis na lang talaga for choosing between them is kung gaano sila katagal sa work, sino ang pipiliin nya?

Edited by Wyld
haay...ang lupit talaga ng mindo sa mga kagaya namin.... ^_^

You two... masyado kayong mababaw sa pagsukat ng pagkatao... :(

and yes....pig...este people like you must not be involved with sex workers...Hindi kaya yan ng Powers nyo... :P (kulang kayo sa puso at pang unawa...pwede lang sa inyo ...mga decent gurrrls at freshly packed Double Cheeseburger from Mac Do :rolleyes: ......

basta... we all should go after what will make us happy...life is too short... :flowers:

Ops, Kara teka lang... You, of all MTC people should know that I don't judge PSPs/MPAs as the lowest form of individual in this planet. We used to talk before, but can you tell me if there was ( ever )a time that I treated you as a lumpen? :unsure:

Raizenne don't be so deragatory in your post

we are still talking about human beings here

just because they are in this line of business you have the right to treat them with less human compassion

The question wasn't intended for a derogative purpose. That's why I said " out of curiosity ".

It was supposed to be a fact finding inquiry, that's all. Yes, you are right that they are human beings too, I've made that clear on my question as well.

I don't think I've created any of those lines with less human compassion for them.

Edited by Raizenne
Teka nga muna mga peeps, out of curiosity. E ano nga bang meron sa mga babaeng PSP/MPA (or whatsoever you called them), that can make it happen for a normal guy to settle for a woman like them? Why does single men chooses or settle with those kinds instead of having a "descent" girl ( yes I know maraming meaning ang salitang decency, pero I am pertaining to the typical decency that society recognized )?

Sige established na natin yung fact na tao rin silang marunong magmahal at dapat pa rin igalang. Pero ano nga bang meron sila para mahalin pa rin sila "tapat" ng ibang lalake na naging client din naman muna nila?

Alam ko me sasagot ng "yun ang true love!" :huh:

But before love can happen there are factors on the girl's side why the guy decided to love her. And there are factors on the guy's side as well kung bakit nya dinedesisyunang pasukin yung magulong mundo, and would decide to forget about girls with "normal" life than PSPs/MPAs.

Raizenne,

You have raised valid questions. I will give my thoughts ...

What do they have (PSP/MPA/ClubGirl) that men fall in love .... Men easily fall in love with ANY woman who is halfway decent looking, affectionate, and amorous; Especially if the woman treates the man well. Think about a normal woman - How much time+effort will a man need to expend before the girl will get affectionate w/ him? The PSP/MPA/Clubgirl skips this stage and gets right to the stage where she is affectionate w/ the guy, even sex has happened, and she uses her charms on him. The true question should be: How long can a normal guy hold out? OR Isn't it amazing that more men are not having this problem of falling in love w/ these affectionate beauties?

If more decent women would allow us to get close to them, or make it easier to be with them, then the Play-4-Pay field would be drastically reduced (in terms of customers). The biggest reasons why we frequent these places/girls is because they are easily available. If more decent women were to be less difficult for us to be with, why would we waste time and big bucks?

tnx bro! nakikita ko na naiintdhan m ang pinag dadaanan ko, mga hinanakit ko sa knya..tnx! sana laht ng tao sa mundo ay katulad m..but bkt ganun? im trying my best to forget her na pero hnd totally makalimutan e.. whats d problem? ako na ba ang may prblem? tpos nagpost pa sya ng pics nung isang araw and sombdy opened her a room sa psp.. sira ulo itong tao na nag open ng rum! ang taong ito ay wlang inicip kundi sex.kaya cgro nagpapalakas dun sa psp kaya nag opn ng rum! tpos gumawa pa ng fr! buwisit!

Swithotguy,

First, remember MTC is a Forum where we share info. The guy who opened her a room in the PSP section and then shared a FR was doing what all of us here would do ... although the effect of reading an FR about your GF/PSP hurts, you knew that she was a PSP and there will be guys who had enjoyed her charms. It had to be her decision to have a room in the PSP section, for the guy to open it up for her. Note that no Mod would open up a room for a PSP unless she requests it.

As for your continuing pain, it proves you are human. Time will lessen it. In time, you will meet someone better, and you could become a better person.

Why do you fall in love with PSPs in the first place?! PSPs are like crafty businessmen, and the product they sell is NOT sex (eventhough thats what you do with them), but an illusion that you can have a woman that will give you affection and is willing to have sex with you in an instant, foregoing you with any work that would make a decent woman sexually attracted and submit to you. For men, that illusion can be stronger than any drug, even love.

But we are living in reality, and the real woman wouldnt ask you for money so you can just be intimate with them. A real woman would test you ALL THE TIME to see if youre worthy to get in their pants.

My advice is to get some serious GAME. There are plenty of women out there that are not PSPs that you can f#&k for free.

Dont get me wrong, I love PSPs, in fact I have a song for them:

Girl, what makes you wanna f#&k with me now?

I've been wantin' to f#&k wit' you for quite a while

Is the money makin' you wanna f#&k with me?

If the money gonna make you sell your soul..then alright

**Material Girl 2000 - 50 cent

• Like (+1) 1
Guest buru_tus
The question wasn't intended for a derogative purpose. That's why I said " out of curiosity ".

It was supposed to be a fact finding inquiry, that's all. Yes, you are right that they are human beings too, I've made that clear on my question as well.

I don't think I've created any of those lines with less human compassion for them.

the moment that you've said "with those kinds"

you are showing you have less compassion for them or none at all

from your posts, we can read that you believe that they don't deserved to love and be loved at all!!!

Edited by buru_tus
Guest buru_tus
:D :unsure: :D I won't argue if that's what or how you understand that phrase.

a persons upbringing can easily be detected from the way he reacts from criticisms

if for you posting things like that is only a game

not for us

I am already questioning your moral compassion, if you have some

yet you've choosen the easiest way out

back out from an arguement

Edited by buru_tus

a persons upbringing can easily be detected from the way he reacts from criticisms

if for you posting things like that is only a game

not for us

I am already questioning your moral compassion, if you have some

yet you've choosen the easiest way out

back out from an arguement

[ /quote]

Really eh!?

So, you really intend to start a debate then questions me about my moral compassion, and mention about backing out.

Well, if you still can't read between the lines let me just say them directly; At first, I posed a question and you interpret it as something judgemental on a negative sense. I answered back saying that it wasn't intended to be derogatory, yet you insist that it is. Just because of a certain phrase that you understand on a different angle, while others understand it on a level that I intend it to be, and different as yours of course.

Now, why would I bother to argue or give attention to some criticism that came from a different plane? To waste time?

Nothing sways the obtuse more than arguments they can't understand.

AND ON THAT NOTE MAY I REQUEST YOU TWO GENTLEMEN TO BRING THIS DISCUSSION TO PM MODE PLEASE?

THERE IS AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS ATTENTION IN THIS THREAD AND WE WOULD NOT WANT IT SIDETRACKED BY AN "INTERPRETATION" ISSUE.

THANK YOU.

Edited by Wyld

for me valid ang argumetns ni RAIZENNE. nasasayo na yan pareng burutus if anu ang pagkkaintndi mo. sa mga lahat ng nakabasa ng post ni raizenne, ikaw lang ata so far ang may masamang interpretation dun. hnd na kay raizenne ang problem. sa pagkakaintndi m na. sa nakikita ko,kw lng ang may ibang interpretation pareng burutus.wlang masama sa ni-raised ni raizenne na issue. i fully support raizenne's arguments!!

ANIMO LASALLE

Guest bitchy_witchy

I have seen some of my co-MPAs get emotionally involved with their 'clients' but normally the relationship doesn't last for long. I'll cite two examples.

First case:

Attendant #1 is a battered wife, mother of two and has a drug-addict live-in partner. She met Sir #1 inside an MP, who gave her more than triple of the ES fee the first time they met. (There is no doubt that she is lovable due to her physique and charming attitude. )When S#1 came back the second time around he requested for her. A#1, upon entering the room and seeing that it's the 'client' who gave her the big bucks, exerted more effort of making lambing and gave the best service that she can offer. After the service she was paid the same amount she had received at their first time. They exchanged phone numbers and eventually meet regularly outside the MP.

She felt that care, attention and support she has been longing for thru S#1. She always tells us that they they often watch movie, eat in a fancy restaurant, and go shopping. When her live-in partner found out her relationship with the other guy, she was beated up and was sent to the hospital. After that incident she left her partner and continued his relationship with S#1.

Here is the twist of the story. S#1, before leaving the country for a business trip, introduced his gf to his bestfriend. Being emotionally down because of his bf's absence, she would always turn to the bestfriend for comfort . Few weeks have passed when she told me she has fallen to his bf's bestfriend.

When S#1 had come back from trip he found out what happened between his beloved gf and his trusted bestfriend. After a month of emotional turmoil he left the country again.

The reason of their break-up:

According to A#1- S#1 loves her so much that he gave way for the new affair.

My opinion - S#1 realized how unfaithful she is that a short time of absence made her betray their relationship.

Second case:

Attendant #2 has been in the 'flesh business' for about several years now. When her father died when she was 15, she became the bread-winner of the family. Two years ago she met Sir#2 - married and a father of three. The feelings were true, according to her. She loved the guy so much that she stopped working and lived-in with him. Her whole family was being financially supported by his partner. Eventually she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl.

After two years, she started to work again in an MP.

The reason of the break-up:

According to her: She got tired of being a mistress.

My opinion: She became too demanding.

My Conclusion:

1. A relationship in which money is the basic foundation is a very weak one.

Attendant#1 wasn't really in love with Sir #1, she was in love with his bank account. Why? Because in the first place, she wouldn't go out with S#1 if he had not been generous inside the MP.

On the other hand, Sir#2 thought that if he would shower the girl with money it will make her happy. Unfortunately, it's not the glittering gold that Attendant#2 wanted. She demanded for something priceless the big C- commitment -the only thing his rich partner can't give her. So Attendant#2 got out of the affair, refrained receiving anything from Sir#2 and started working again. She earns not even half of what she receives from his ex.

2. Men are much more intelligent than women.

There is no reason for Sir#1 to fix the relationship. There are alot of girls, more decent ones and much more trustworthy.

Also, there is no reason for Sir #2 to have his marriage annuled and marry Attendant #2. Why would he? Keeping A#2 as a mistress is just a display of his polygamous (or much more appropriate to say, polyamorous) nature.

I have read this line from a book, but since then, it never got out my mind. It says: A typical male species will rather choose death over monogamy.

But what if the reverse happens

they're the ones that fall for you?

just a hypothetical....

Should that be such a big deal? They are people too, you know... inspite of their jobs.

They do fall in love.... and if they happen to fall in love with a client, then... I guess its what I would term a "professional risk"....

Conversely, why should it be such a big deal if a guy falls in love with an MPA or a PSP? Its just like falling in love with any other person... only this time, you fall in love with a person in the "flesh trade"....

Its not the falling in love part that matters really... its how one handles the consequences of the act of falling in love.

For the guy -- will he be strong enough to handle the cast of thousands that the lady has been to bed with previously would probably be the biggest issue...

For the girl -- will she be able to live with the constraints/restraints of being in a relationship... and how this will affect her work....

Honestly... falling in love is easy. Staying in love through the trials that accompany ANY relationship is not.

In my personal experience.. it actually would be easier for me to fall for an MPA or GRO, rather than a girl who claims to be wholesome and later you will find out she has been playing you and a lot of guys at the same time.. and the reason she plays around is so she can get to go out, watch a movie, go to places she has not been to..

I had a GF who was a player.. she had 54 guys by the time I saw her little black book, guys she met on MIRC, myspace and friendster, I was guy 52 and when I asked her if there were other guys she met after me ... she said there weren't any.. until later on she cracked and admitted there were. . and of all the 54 guys in a span of 2 years.. she has had an SEB with them either she has given them head ( which she is awesome at) or the whole nine yards..

Looking at the book .. there were even guys there that are members of MTC that got her before she became my GF..

Now we have parted ways.. why? because I caught her seeing someone again 2 weeks ago and she said she was in school.. and at her bday party .. her new "hon" dropped by .. but she texted him that she was at a nearby mall with dad.. but she just hid under the table..poor guy .. if she can do that to him.. what more to me..

peace :mtc:

In my personal experience.. it actually would be easier for me to fall for an MPA or GRO, rather than a girl who claims to be wholesome and later you will find out she has been playing you and a lot of guys at the same time.. and the reason she plays around is so she can get to go out, watch a movie, go to places she has not been to..

I had a GF who was a player.. she had 54 guys by the time I saw her little black book, guys she met on MIRC, myspace and friendster, I was guy 52 and when I asked her if there were other guys she met after me ... she said there weren't any.. until later on she cracked and admitted there were. . and of all the 54 guys in a span of 2 years.. she has had an SEB with them either she has given them head ( which she is awesome at) or the whole nine yards..

Looking at the book .. there were even guys there that are members of MTC that got her before she became my GF..

Now we have parted ways.. why? because I caught her seeing someone again 2 weeks ago and she said she was in school.. and at her bday party .. her new "hon" dropped by .. but she texted him that she was at a nearby mall with dad.. but she just hid under the table..poor guy .. if she can do that to him.. what more to me..

peace :mtc:

Thats exactly my point. A person's job does not determine his or her worth as a person.

Which is why to me, the question of whether one should fall in love with an MPA or a PSP is inconsequential.

Love is not determined by what one does for a living.

Love is determined by trust, acceptance and a common vision of a future together.

I have seen some of my co-MPAs get emotionally involved with their 'clients' but normally the relationship doesn't last for long. I'll cite two examples.

First case:

Attendant #1 is a battered wife, mother of two and has a drug-addict live-in partner. She met Sir #1 inside an MP, who gave her more than triple of the ES fee the first time they met. (There is no doubt that she is lovable due to her physique and charming attitude. )When S#1 came back the second time around he requested for her. A#1, upon entering the room and seeing that it's the 'client' who gave her the big bucks, exerted more effort of making lambing and gave the best service that she can offer. After the service she was paid the same amount she had received at their first time. They exchanged phone numbers and eventually meet regularly outside the MP.

She felt that care, attention and support she has been longing for thru S#1. She always tells us that they they often watch movie, eat in a fancy restaurant, and go shopping. When her live-in partner found out her relationship with the other guy, she was beated up and was sent to the hospital. After that incident she left her partner and continued his relationship with S#1.

Here is the twist of the story. S#1, before leaving the country for a business trip, introduced his gf to his bestfriend. Being emotionally down because of his bf's absence, she would always turn to the bestfriend for comfort . Few weeks have passed when she told me she has fallen to his bf's bestfriend.

When S#1 had come back from trip he found out what happened between his beloved gf and his trusted bestfriend. After a month of emotional turmoil he left the country again.

The reason of their break-up:

According to A#1- S#1 loves her so much that he gave way for the new affair.

My opinion - S#1 realized how unfaithful she is that a short time of absence made her betray their relationship.

Second case:

Attendant #2 has been in the 'flesh business' for about several years now. When her father died when she was 15, she became the bread-winner of the family. Two years ago she met Sir#2 - married and a father of three. The feelings were true, according to her. She loved the guy so much that she stopped working and lived-in with him. Her whole family was being financially supported by his partner. Eventually she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl.

After two years, she started to work again in an MP.

The reason of the break-up:

According to her: She got tired of being a mistress.

My opinion: She became too demanding.

My Conclusion:

1. A relationship in which money is the basic foundation is a very weak one.

Attendant#1 wasn't really in love with Sir #1, she was in love with his bank account. Why? Because in the first place, she wouldn't go out with S#1 if he had not been generous inside the MP.

On the other hand, Sir#2 thought that if he would shower the girl with money it will make her happy. Unfortunately, it's not the glittering gold that Attendant#2 wanted. She demanded for something priceless the big C- commitment -the only thing his rich partner can't give her. So Attendant#2 got out of the affair, refrained receiving anything from Sir#2 and started working again. She earns not even half of what she receives from his ex.

2. Men are much more intelligent than women.

There is no reason for Sir#1 to fix the relationship. There are alot of girls, more decent ones and much more trustworthy.

Also, there is no reason for Sir #2 to have his marriage annuled and marry Attendant #2. Why would he? Keeping A#2 as a mistress is just a display of his polygamous (or much more appropriate to say, polyamorous) nature.

I have read this line from a book, but since then, it never got out my mind. It says: A typical male species will rather choose death over monogamy.

Is that guy on the first situation a bachelor or a married one as well?