Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Some questions to everyone in this thread:

How does one expect commitment from someone who's job is to sleep around and entertain other people?

(I don't understand a God who would let us meet, if there's no way we could ever be together.)

If commitment can be expected, what kind will it be?

(What good would wings be if you couldn't feel the wind in your face?)

A serious relationship between two people involves emotion or sexual expectations, how will exclusivity come into play? Is it important?

(Some things are true whether you believe in them or not.)

If one of you does not want definition, rules or boundaries, what do you call something you can't define?

(To smell the air.

Taste water.

Read a newspaper.

To lie.

Through your teeth.

To feed the dog.

Touch her hair.

What are you waiting for?)

If trust is essential, how come both of you are lying? Or simply saying only the things you won't lie about?

(Why do you wear the same clothes all the time? Why won't you give me your phone number? Are you married?

No.

Are you homeless?

No.

Are you a drummer?)

In any relationship, a public dimension is required, how come you won't admit to your families, the first circle of our existence in society?

Falling (or more like floating) is one thing and having a relationship are worlds apart. The former can be one-sided and the latter is as common as a blue moon. My take is that as long as the person is in the profession or if the client still pays for the service, then you're better off getting hit by lightning under clear blue skies. But of course, we are all human beings given free will and we live in a world where there things bigger than us or the two of you combined, and this makes it possible for us to hope.

If your situations are akin to one of my favorite movies then "give up forever to touch her," "take the fall," and "figure it out when you get there." Then describe it to us like Hemingway would. If in the end it fails and you get hurt, please describe it to us in the same way. Hemingway never fails to describe the taste.

If in the end it tastes bitter, then at least you know you did your best and won't lead the rest of your lives with questions on a the million and one possibilities that will never be.

(I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.)

Ciao!

"I was thinking last night...is this real? Me and you and what we have real? I don't know the answer. All I know is that am truly in love with you...Am not sure if you also call some of them baby...am not sure if you always txt them of where you are or what you're doing as you do me. Am I the only guy in your life? Am I the most special? I almost cried...I can't answer myself...I'm not sure..." :(

Some questions to everyone in this thread: ST70 replying to:

How does one expect commitment from someone who's job is to sleep around and entertain other people?

(I don't understand a God who would let us meet, if there's no way we could ever be together.)

It may be difficult to expect commitment from MPAs/PSPs/GROs but imo it will never be impossible for them to give in trust or charge their clients specially those who are known to them already because of familiarity. This also answers the second question:

If commitment can be expected, what kind will it be?

Well, it can either be superficial or otherwise but it would really depend on the level of involvement of the two parties. If it were a serious relationship, then imho, each party can bind or obligate as by pledge the other depending on what they have agreed to give up for each other i.e. work hours, guest limitations, shared living expenses etc. or even marriage for that matter. :lol:

I know people from the same business who got hitched after getting serious with each other and are now living regular happy lives like you and me, believe it not... :)

Edited by ST70
"I was thinking last night...is this real? Me and you and what we have real? I don't know the answer. All I know is that am truly in love with you...Am not sure if you also call some of them baby...am not sure if you always txt them of where you are or what you're doing as you do me. Am I the only guy in your life? Am I the most special? I almost cried...I can't answer myself...I'm not sure..." :(

Sometimes it is just too hard to believe if indeed you are the only love of her life. Remember that it is their job to make sure that her patrons keep coming back to her place of work. Nonetheless, always give her the benefit of the doubt. That is what I do, rather than wonder and leave yourself unanswered.

I am glad that I found this thread. It is so pretty hard to keep the emotions all by myself. I have no one to talk to and I feel lost at the moment.

My situation started when I started to frequent this establishment that offers excellent service of relaxation. Before going to this place, my life was wonderful. I have a nice job, time all for myself, I even have ample time of sleeping. I am also involve with this girl I met four years ago. She has a decent work and should I say, she is someone worth introducing to mama. Everything was ok with my life until I went to this establishment. It was an accident that she was assigned to me. She was not really my choice as I am fully aware of her superstar status in that place. Many men go nuts over her, thus I try not to avail of her service. Accidentally, my preferred lady has to take an early off from work so I have no choice but to be handled by her. The service was kind mediocre, I never enjoyed it but she was so nice and sweet. Indeed I had a girlfriend experience with her. On my next visit I took her again and again and again. Suffice to say, slowly I fell in love with no matter how I stop myself from doing so.

And so we become a couple. However, certain circumstance keep coming as I get to know her even more. In one instance, jealousy is killing me when I learned of this guy who was also her guest. And then there was another guy. I seem to be just ONE of the MANY. I confronted her and she reassured me that all these gentlemen are mere suitors which she does not entertain. I gave her my trust and hoped she is telling me the truth. But then, things are not just easy to hide, I learned something about her, particularly her true relationship with guest no. 1. I thought I had enough so I went to the place to break up with her. The minute I gave her my evidences, she hold me so tight and begged me not to leave her. She asked for time. But since I am already in a situation that leaving her might hurt me also, I gave her that chance to fix herself up. Weeks passed and she narrate to me a news that she has broken up with guest no. 1. I was happy like a kid who got his first bike or so I thought. The coming days were disaster. Though she said they have broken up, I always have this instinct that I am being cheated. Until I found it myself. I went to the place to visit her, since I got a call from a friend, I remained in my car. At the side came parking guest no. 1. He went inside and so I timed his visit, it was almost one hour when he left. As soon as he backed his car, SHE came out and was waving him goodbye. This scene instantly broke my heart and I stayed in my car to cry. She made me believe they were no longer together, but the scene I saw was a picture of a happy coulple. Soon after she noticed my car parked outside and she came rushing inside, grabbed her phone and called me. She asked if it was me parked outside, I said yes. She asked how long was I parked, I said, long enought to witness how you break my heart. Immediately she came rushing out of the place and entered my car. Gave me a hug as she cry and explained her side. I wont listen, I wouldn't believe. But she wanted me to believe her reasons, but it was just too damn hard to believe.

I love her I have to admit. I lost time for the girl I was dating, she was nice to introduce to my Mom. I lost a lot of money. I had lost time for myself. I lost a lot of sleep. Unfortunately, I am still with her. And although I knew she just continues to fool me, I am still here. Call me stupid, call me freak, I just cannot explain now what is goin on inside my mind right now. Why I am still with her, I dont know. Maybe I am just too afraid of being hurt if I leave, but I knew I will only continue to be hurt if I stay. Many friends have already adviced me to leave her and bring back the old me. I never listened because I am so drowned in loving her. Do I ever feel her love for me is true? I dont know. Maybe I am just too numb to even feel it. Blinded by illusions of her and me together in a relationship frankly I dont know how will it ever fair.

Where do I go now all depends on me know. Last night, I went out with an ex-GF and narrated to her my story. Unexpectedly, she gave me the BEST advice and I sure do wanna give it a try.

Thank you for taking time reading. I just wanna bring this out of my chest.

malayo layo na ulit naabot ng thread

@GetAwayFromMe

you have a very sad story here. bro, start courting back the other girl, the one you'd like to introduce to your mom. think of it this way. you like that girl even without getting laid with her. on the contrary you like the PSP because you get laid with her. who do you think is more worthy the one you like because you f#&k her (pardon me) or the one you like because of how she is as a person?

you said you had a good life before you met the PSP, we all do, we've been there got fooled and move on... all of us broken hearted fools. for all i know now it's not worthy giving your all to these kind of girls, when they can't give their all but only a quarter of what they are... sanay sila makipaglokohan bro 100% na yan napatunayan ko sa sarili ko at sa mga broken hearted fools here. sorry for calling us fools, pero we're fools naman talaga falling in love with them.

and don't forget to do your math, this kind of vice will drain you money. i've been wondering why i seem like losing money for a couple of months. did my math and found out i throw away around 20k a month for going back to the bar where the GRO i like work... i know for you guys that's not much of a money but for me it'll leave me less for myself and my savings and throw away more to my vices. it's no good, i'm better than this before. so why fall for someone who will drain us like cash cows and leave us behind with grass to eat in the end? ang sakit diba di lang emotionally pati sa bulsa!

i hope you will try to understand what i'm sayin more than following your hearts desire. bago mahuli lahat tapusin mo na. kasi cycle lang yan sir. tulad ng sabi ko sa past comments ko. magsosorry yan, babalik sayo, kayo ulit, mahuhuli mo ulit, break, sorry, back at one again. it happened to us, i hope it's enough as a lesson to you na. you go to SPAs to relax, but never ever ever ever go there to fall in love. respect them as they are there for their family and what they do is hard for them. but never fall in love and get yourself involve with their problems even more the heartache. it's not worth it, take it from some one who's already been there.

ang tanging maibibigay lang natin sa kanila ay respect that when we visit them we don't look down to them and won't take them for granted when they're doing their job. hindi natin maibibigay ang love natin sa taong di rin kayang ibigay ang love nila mutually only to us...

sa totoo lang sasabihin ko narin, i have a best friend GRO. siya ang nagsabi sakin na wag na wag na wag akong maiinlove sa nagwowork sa club. sumama pa siya sakin sa bar na pinagwoworkan nun GRO na naging karelasyon ko at kinilatis niya. after that she warned me itigil ko na kalokohan ko. that was before we found out about the GRO's other man. i couldn't believe she was right all along. sinumbatan ko pa siya dati nung sabi niya "wag ako magtitiwala sa mga GRO" sabi ko sa kanya "edi you mean wag ako magtiwala sayo kasi GRO karin?" pero di siya nagalit sakin. sinabi niya lang ang GRO andon to work not to fall in love so they will do whatever they can (even pretend that they love us) to attract men to come back and be their regular guest and reach their commission, that is every night.

so sir, take it from someone who's been there and take the words from my friend GRO. wag kana ma in love sa MPA/PSP/GROs because andon sila para mag work at gawin tayong regular guest nila. if this case is not true some MPA/PSP/GROs would beg to disagree on me. pero hindi, totoo to at talagang ginagawa nila to para magkaroon ng regulars...

maraming babae dyan. disente at mapagkakatiwalaan at kayang ibigay ang 100% nila bat tayo magtatyaga sa quarter when we can have the whole...? start winning back the other girl from your story. who knows you might end up with her. pero kung hindi man atleast you tried your luck to someone who is worthy rather than trying your luck to someone who's not...

I am TRULY AMAZED by this thread,...........I know, and have heard of a LOT of SAD stories,....but I would NOT discount any successful story at all.

Ok, here is my share:

Back in 2003, I was frequenting this very POPULAR and NEWLY opened MP in Cainta( need I give more clues? ...LOLS)

To make the long story short, I met one of their CUTEST, most Petite and very LOVELY attendants........ during the 1st time I got her, it was 3sum, then 2nd and 3rd,...solo na cya.

We got PRETTY close,...and well, we FELL for each other. Our story could have been close to a REAL success story; coz every time we met, money was NEVER an issue! NEVER. Ofcourse, I usually treat her for lunches and snacks,...( minsan pa nga, she is the 1 that treats me out),......she is so very MALAMBING and TRUSTING,...very OPEN,....SMART,............and guess what? She even gave me her 2 landlines( graneh noh! SOSI! 2 ang landlines, he he)

I even visited her kid( she's a single mom btw) 3x in the hospital,.....and she NEVER even asked for any financial help; even if I was the one offering, even if konting katitiing lang......

well, fast forward, we officially BROKE up after a year of our relationship coz I met some1 and she was about to go back to Iloilo for atleast 5 months....

she is now veyr HAPPILY MARRIED to a not so wealthy Aussie,..they lived somewhere in Melbourne for 4 years,...now they are living in a classy condominium in Ortigas.....

till now, we are STILL VERY, VERY CLOSE( minus the sex ofcourse; with a few friendly kisses n hugs),......and her husband has even met me 2x........

Now,......another not so happy story;.......

I met a "soft-core" PSP( when I say softcore, it meant she had less than 10 clients),........last October. This Pretty, tall, sexy, morena MILF( yes, single mom na naman po) from the southern part of outer Manila( OK,..enough clues na poh),......was extremely ind hearted, sweet and really romantic.

Just an FYI,............the first time we met, Money was never an issue. It was the course of 4 weeks of texting each other and getting to really KNOW each other....so in short, after our dinner,.....we got to know each other well. Naging KAMI!

Then we lost contact with eahc other. She suddenly PROPOSED to me that she wanted to MARRY me .....DAW! Via sms....

I said: NO way! We only met each other less than 10 times,......and you were suddenly Missing in ACtion,....

well, we continue to see each other, yes; we do have LOTZA SEX,........we do CARE for each other,........but am somewhat worried of her being a bit DISHONEST......

MY MAIN POINT in these 2 posts is quite simple: You and ur PSP/MPA/GRO chick may not end up in the altar,..but based on my very personal and intimate experience,.......there are REALLY Gurls in this trade who are NOT after ur money. Some of them REALLY CARE for you and LOVE,....and yes,...there are also some of them who really just wants ur BODY, ur LOOKS ( ahem ahem), ur sexual prowess, sense of humour,.....etc.

Nonetheless,.....there are ladies who really are WORTHY of such praise and RESPECT.

So to Ms "M.S." ; former MPA in Cainta,..and to Ms"V.P" , a former PSP who still continues to put a BIG smile on my face,......am HONESTLY Thankful to GOD that such ladies like you do exist.

Yun lamang po,.......

AMEN! Happy Easter sa inyong lahat :)

it's not what they ask from you that matters, for all i know they would not ask anything from you. ganon ang GRO ko wala siyang hiningi sakin (kundi pangunawa ko lang daw), ako lang nagkukusang magbigay at gumastos... maybe they're not asking because they can't give back in return...

para sakin it's what they can give you or do for you that matters. can they turn away from their job and the family that they're supporting for you? if you can accept them and not be ashamed with what your friends and your family would say i hope they can do the same. you leave your family, friends, to start a new life with her can she leave her family, friends and start a new life with you too? pero ang problem andon sila para sa family nila di nila pwede iwan basta and that's the right thing to do.

of course there are some girls who had been brave and take the risk of shacking up with the guest that they love. but most failed, thus more of them become scared of falling or believing their guests... kaya napapako sila sa routine na makipaglaro nalang at minsan nakakasakit narin sila. and they don't bother kasi sila rin nasaktan na, maraming beses na... ika nga nila ganti ganti lang yan, at karma lang...

so bat paba tayo dapat ma fall sa kanila kung ganyan ang mindset nila? mapaglaro...

di masama magmahal, di masamang mahalin sila pero masama magmahal kung may nasasaktan tayong gf, asawa, anak at family. kung single naman tayo masama parin kung nasasaktan natin ang sarili natin at nagiging negative ang drawback sa buhay natin. like ubos pera, ubos oras, ubos time para sa pagpapaunlad sa sarili.

kung magmamahal ka pumili ka ng taong positive ang feedback sa buhay mo. someone who would make you a better person, not someone who would show your worsts side and k*ll you slowly leaving you with nothing but broken self in the end.

kaya mga sir, andon narin ako sa mga kataga ni sir tagalupa "respetuhin nalang natin sila kung mahirap para satin na mahalin sila."

That is also what got my confused, my girl also never asked money from me nor does she asks me to buy her this and buy her that. The money I lost are mostly on spending going to her place of work and expensive hotel bills.

Although I am in a confusing situation right now, I still give her the benefit of the doubt. She gives time to me. Calls me often. Gets upset when I dont text her. Always wants us talking at late nights before she goes to sleep. Typical things GFs would do to their BFs. These acts of her are what's keeping me downplaying thoughts of her using or abusing me. That is why I am always in deep thoughts that maybe, she is real to me. I am clinging to that thought and hoping. Sad to say, I am caught between leaving and staying. I want to stay because I love her. I want to leave because I love myself. :(

That is also what got my confused, my girl also never asked money from me nor does she asks me to buy her this and buy her that. The money I lost are mostly on spending going to her place of work and expensive hotel bills.

Although I am in a confusing situation right now, I still give her the benefit of the doubt. She gives time to me. Calls me often. Gets upset when I dont text her. Always wants us talking at late nights before she goes to sleep. Typical things GFs would do to their BFs. These acts of her are what's keeping me downplaying thoughts of her using or abusing me. That is why I am always in deep thoughts that maybe, she is real to me. I am clinging to that thought and hoping. Sad to say, I am caught between leaving and staying. I want to stay because I love her. I want to leave because I love myself. :(

Sabi nga isa kong kaibigan...hangga't kaya pa...hangga't pwede pa...

I am glad that I found this thread. It is so pretty hard to keep the emotions all by myself. I have no one to talk to and I feel lost at the moment.

My situation started when I started to frequent this establishment that offers excellent service of relaxation. Before going to this place, my life was wonderful. I have a nice job, time all for myself, I even have ample time of sleeping. I am also involve with this girl I met four years ago. She has a decent work and should I say, she is someone worth introducing to mama. Everything was ok with my life until I went to this establishment. It was an accident that she was assigned to me. She was not really my choice as I am fully aware of her superstar status in that place. Many men go nuts over her, thus I try not to avail of her service. Accidentally, my preferred lady has to take an early off from work so I have no choice but to be handled by her. The service was kind mediocre, I never enjoyed it but she was so nice and sweet. Indeed I had a girlfriend experience with her. On my next visit I took her again and again and again. Suffice to say, slowly I fell in love with no matter how I stop myself from doing so.

And so we become a couple. However, certain circumstance keep coming as I get to know her even more. In one instance, jealousy is killing me when I learned of this guy who was also her guest. And then there was another guy. I seem to be just ONE of the MANY. I confronted her and she reassured me that all these gentlemen are mere suitors which she does not entertain. I gave her my trust and hoped she is telling me the truth. But then, things are not just easy to hide, I learned something about her, particularly her true relationship with guest no. 1. I thought I had enough so I went to the place to break up with her. The minute I gave her my evidences, she hold me so tight and begged me not to leave her. She asked for time. But since I am already in a situation that leaving her might hurt me also, I gave her that chance to fix herself up. Weeks passed and she narrate to me a news that she has broken up with guest no. 1. I was happy like a kid who got his first bike or so I thought. The coming days were disaster. Though she said they have broken up, I always have this instinct that I am being cheated. Until I found it myself. I went to the place to visit her, since I got a call from a friend, I remained in my car. At the side came parking guest no. 1. He went inside and so I timed his visit, it was almost one hour when he left. As soon as he backed his car, SHE came out and was waving him goodbye. This scene instantly broke my heart and I stayed in my car to cry. She made me believe they were no longer together, but the scene I saw was a picture of a happy coulple. Soon after she noticed my car parked outside and she came rushing inside, grabbed her phone and called me. She asked if it was me parked outside, I said yes. She asked how long was I parked, I said, long enought to witness how you break my heart. Immediately she came rushing out of the place and entered my car. Gave me a hug as she cry and explained her side. I wont listen, I wouldn't believe. But she wanted me to believe her reasons, but it was just too damn hard to believe.

I love her I have to admit. I lost time for the girl I was dating, she was nice to introduce to my Mom. I lost a lot of money. I had lost time for myself. I lost a lot of sleep. Unfortunately, I am still with her. And although I knew she just continues to fool me, I am still here. Call me stupid, call me freak, I just cannot explain now what is goin on inside my mind right now. Why I am still with her, I dont know. Maybe I am just too afraid of being hurt if I leave, but I knew I will only continue to be hurt if I stay. Many friends have already adviced me to leave her and bring back the old me. I never listened because I am so drowned in loving her. Do I ever feel her love for me is true? I dont know. Maybe I am just too numb to even feel it. Blinded by illusions of her and me together in a relationship frankly I dont know how will it ever fair.

Where do I go now all depends on me know. Last night, I went out with an ex-GF and narrated to her my story. Unexpectedly, she gave me the BEST advice and I sure do wanna give it a try.

Thank you for taking time reading. I just wanna bring this out of my chest.

you can't stop her from seeing guests... or even her regular guests at that. u fell in love with her and u should learn to accept her job. take the good with the bad. may mga babae talaga sa ganitong trade na maraming bf, because the only reason babalik balikan sila ng guest ay dahil feeling ng guest nila gf nila yung girl. so the girl has no choice but to tell them na bf nila ang regulars (money is their main objective in this job... aayawan ba nila?) pero if u really feel that u stand out then i suggest u erase all doubts in your mind. bear in mind that what is wrong or right between the two of you can be entirely different. this is not a normal relationship, you can't compare it with your past relationships. baka sa girl ok lang lumandi, maging sweet, or even makipagdate sa ibang guy pero she will draw a limitation assuring u na ibang iba ka sa kanila. kaya from your end maybe u should give her a little leeway. di ko siya kinakampihan, pero judging from ur post, i think what she's doing is normal to her job.

im in the same relationship as well (5 months na)... problem is my gf pa ako. pero mahal ko ren ito, paulit ulit na akong niloko pero ive forgiven her time and again kasi wala naman ako sa position na husgahan siya. and the reason why she keeps hiding things from me is because ayaw niya ako masaktan at di ko raw maintindihan. tama nga naman siya. pero mistake ko kasi, i still compare it with my past relationships eh di naman normal ito. besides, napa-feel niya na sa akin na ako lang talaga at masaya na ako don. and then this other guy comes along, trying to win her from me. at first i felt betrayed, finding out na nagout of town sila, nagla-lunch and gumigimik. the guy knows na kami, pero pursigido pa ren siya... walang nangyari sa kanila and i believe her. kahit meron man, who am i to judge her anyway. given my situation, di ko magawa sa kanya ang mga kayang gawin ng guy. pero she would still drop everything just to spend a few minutes with me. i saw how sincere this guy is and it hurts me soooo much to find out that they spend so much time together. i even told her na iwanan niya na kasi masakit sa akin, i know she will. but this guy has all the means to get her out of her job and give her a fruitful life. i dont, i cant even promise her that i will leave my gf for her. i feel like an assh*le for cheating on my gf, and i felt more like an assh*le when i forced her to leave the guy. hindi pa siya in love sa lalake, outlet lang niya sa mga pagkukulang ko, pero i know ma i-in love din siya don.

naginuman kami last saturday... i was so happy to be able to spend time with her. i traded off my friends that night just to down many beer bottles with her. she even paid for the bill. hinatid ko siya sa spa nila tapos pinakilala ako sa lahat ng therapist na nandon as her true bf. after that night na realize ko na isusugal niya lahat just to be with me for a short time... kaso nakakaguilty kasi im depriving her of a possible good future with her guy admirer. a future i can never give.

as of now, ok lang kami. and i decided na di ko siya pagbabawalan lumabas with the guy admirer. deep down im actually rooting for the guy na sana ma in love siya don. im stepping back a bit to let her breathe. sana kayanin ko. pero its for her own good and mine as well. ive been so unfair to my gf, to her, and even to the guy for my selfish needs. alam ko masasaktan siya pagnawala ako kaya im waiting for her to tell me na lang na in love na siya sa isang guy... that way alam ko matatangap ko na yun and we will continue to be friends. kasi di ko kayang wala siya sa buhay ko. id be glad kahit maging kaibigan lang kami.

in the end, mababawasan ang sakit if u know ur doing the right thing...

@jetpilot_88

bro. based sa last post mo malaki ang respeto mo sa girl mo. tama naman yan. di naman natin sila dapat paglaruan kasi kawawa naman sila kung mapaglalaruan pa. salamat narin at may napagshashare-an tayo sa topic na ito. pareparehas tayong bigo pagdating dito at gustuhin man natin tulungan sila di natin magawa kasi meron talaga tayong pinaglalaanan ng oras, pera at pagmamahal natin, yung orig na gf natin.

honestly kahit pinagpalit ako nung girl naiintindihan ko na siya ngayon. tulad mo mas lumalabas sila, at mas magkasama ngayon ng bago niyang sugardaddy. dati ako kasama niya nung nagkaroon ng rules sa kanila na pagnakipagdate sa bf dapat kinabukasan babalik sa club ng 9pm yung guy kundi multa sila 1k. kaya ngayon pagbumabalik kami dun nakikita namin may mga GRO na umiinom magisa nasa table, yun pala may inaasahan nang guest na darating kasi nakipagdate sila kahapon. ngayon ko narealize na ayaw niya gawin sakin yun kaya mas pinili niya yung may asawa at kaibigan ng boss niya. kasi nakipagbreak siya sakin simula nung naging effective yung rule na yun, before non lumalabas pa kami. mas safe siya dun sa may asawa siguradong babalik yun kasi friend ng boss at regular guest. saka sabi niya narin sakin dati wag ko daw sayangin pera ko for her, kaya niya sarili niya.

siguro nga bro being a friend lang talaga ang kaya nating ibigay sa kanila, kasi kung gusto rin natin matagal na natin sinuko ang bataan, este ang original gf natin tulad ng ginawa ni sir tagalupa. pero wala tayong assurance, na kapag sinuko natin si no.1 eh may pupuntahan ang relasyon natin sa kanila.

di ko alam kung nakipagbreak siya sakin dahil gusto niyang ayusin ko sarili ko dahil bata pa naman ako at marami pang mas dapat gawin, or dahil wala siyang tiwala sakin kasi kung sino sino tinatable ko sa club nila... ang alam ko lang she saved me from absolute damnation of my precious relationship with my original gf. naks!!! and that should be enough for me to learn my lesson and not to hook myself again to another GRO/PSP/MPA. though she still say "i love you" sa text, that means nothing to me anymore... love is gone but my respect for her will remain.

in the end, mababawasan ang sakit if u know ur doing the right thing...

this is so right bro. kung alam mong wala kang hinihingi kay girl kundi friendship, wala kang guilt feeling sa orig gf mo, mas na-lelessen yung sakit na ginagawa mo sa sarili mo, sa girl, at sa orig gf mo...

Last night, I went out with an ex-GF and narrated to her my story. Unexpectedly, she gave me the BEST advice and I sure do wanna give it a try.

sir i got interested with this. kasi naopen ko rin sa ex ko yung sakin and she gave me advice din. it's funny but sad at the same time kasi siya yung ex ko na iniwan ko dahil mas pinili ko tong long time gf ko and now she's givin me advice...

what was that BEST advice that your ex gave you? mind sharing? but it's ok not to if its too personal...

@jetpilot_88

bro. based sa last post mo malaki ang respeto mo sa girl mo. tama naman yan. di naman natin sila dapat paglaruan kasi kawawa naman sila kung mapaglalaruan pa. salamat narin at may napagshashare-an tayo sa topic na ito. pareparehas tayong bigo pagdating dito at gustuhin man natin tulungan sila di natin magawa kasi meron talaga tayong pinaglalaanan ng oras, pera at pagmamahal natin, yung orig na gf natin.

honestly kahit pinagpalit ako nung girl naiintindihan ko na siya ngayon. tulad mo mas lumalabas sila, at mas magkasama ngayon ng bago niyang sugardaddy. dati ako kasama niya nung nagkaroon ng rules sa kanila na pagnakipagdate sa bf dapat kinabukasan babalik sa club ng 9pm yung guy kundi multa sila 1k. kaya ngayon pagbumabalik kami dun nakikita namin may mga GRO na umiinom magisa nasa table, yun pala may inaasahan nang guest na darating kasi nakipagdate sila kahapon. ngayon ko narealize na ayaw niya gawin sakin yun kaya mas pinili niya yung may asawa at kaibigan ng boss niya. kasi nakipagbreak siya sakin simula nung naging effective yung rule na yun, before non lumalabas pa kami. mas safe siya dun sa may asawa siguradong babalik yun kasi friend ng boss at regular guest. saka sabi niya narin sakin dati wag ko daw sayangin pera ko for her, kaya niya sarili niya.

siguro nga bro being a friend lang talaga ang kaya nating ibigay sa kanila, kasi kung gusto rin natin matagal na natin sinuko ang bataan, este ang original gf natin tulad ng ginawa ni sir tagalupa. pero wala tayong assurance, na kapag sinuko natin si no.1 eh may pupuntahan ang relasyon natin sa kanila.

di ko alam kung nakipagbreak siya sakin dahil gusto niyang ayusin ko sarili ko dahil bata pa naman ako at marami pang mas dapat gawin, or dahil wala siyang tiwala sakin kasi kung sino sino tinatable ko sa club nila... ang alam ko lang she saved me from absolute damnation of my precious relationship with my original gf. naks!!! and that should be enough for me to learn my lesson and not to hook myself again to another GRO/PSP/MPA. though she still say "i love you" sa text, that means nothing to me anymore... love is gone but my respect for her will remain.

ayos ka talaga bro, dami na ren natin napagkwentuhan sa situation natin. may advice ka pa nga na sakyan ko na lang hahaha. pero tinanggap ko na lang ng buong-buo. she still assures me na walang namamagitan sa kanila ng guy admirer niya. pero in time, mabubuo ren yun sana. kaso as long as im here mukhang hindi. we just ate lunch kanina tapos nakwento ko sa kanya ito. sabi ko di na kita pagbabawalan, at dahil mahal pa kita at di mawawala yun. at gusto ko sa huli, tatagal ka sa loob ng buhay ko kahit magkaibigan lang tayo. bigla ba naman sabi sa akin wala siyang balak iwan ako. pero i told her i might be depriving her of a good future with this guy. and she assured me, kahit mawala ako di pa ren siya pupunta sa guy kasi kaya niya sarili niya. ang galeng ano... pano ka ba naman di ma-i-in love sa mga ganyang sagot hahaha.

@jetpilot_88

feeling ko bro pinagpalit ka kasi super mahal ka niya... ayaw niya masayang pera mo kaya sa iba na lang. minsan para malaman mo kung gaano ka kamahal ng isang tao, she/he is willing to let you go for the better good. pero now that you are over... ayos lang, dont hate her for it. she might have done it for the right reasons.

just my own input to the interesting topic.

If you love someone that works for an MP, the first thing that should come to your mind is not to have her work there, like soonest.

It is hard to reconcile the thought of having someone you love doing it with another guy and it is all part of the job.

Money never seemed to be an issue in the discussion. If both parties are in love, the she will be willing to quit her job and find another one, obviously that pays much less. That is her biggest sacrifice. For the guy, it only means that you need to be helping her financially since she will be going through shell-shocked on seeing her bank account dwindling down.

I know this could be done and this is what makes it all worth it, when both parties try to make it work.

I think the longer one stays in the MP business, the more difficult it is to leave for love, unless of course, sawa na talaga.

The other side of the coin, which may be out of the topic is when the MP "falls in love" with you but really fell for your money. Then this can be a nightmare. I guess it is easy to see this type as they show it by the "bilmoko" syndrome.

Puwede namang mainlove. Ang key lang is discernment. Dapat alam ng guy iyong boundaries ng gfe at love.

Minsan kasi sobrang insecure lang kasi ng guy kaya pag may magandang girl na binigyan siya ng extra special attention eh akala niya inlove na siya. Kaya suggestion ko lang: kung di pa nagkakaroon ng seryosong relasyon, wag munang magpupunta sa mga MP/KTV. Napakadali kasing madala.

At tama iyong sinabi ni oldienotso. Pag nag gf ka ng MPA, dapat isipin mo agad kung paano mo siya mailalayo dun sa ganoong work. Unfair iyan na dahil nagseselos ka, ang sasabihin mo is: mamili ka--trabaho mo o ako. Wag kang maging selfish. Magisip-isip ka. Baka ang totoo eh gusto mo lang makalibre.

sir i got interested with this. kasi naopen ko rin sa ex ko yung sakin and she gave me advice din. it's funny but sad at the same time kasi siya yung ex ko na iniwan ko dahil mas pinili ko tong long time gf ko and now she's givin me advice...

what was that BEST advice that your ex gave you? mind sharing? but it's ok not to if its too personal...

Surely bro. I can share what she says. I think that "ex-GFs" are the best counselors.

First she told me to lessen my visits to her. If I visit her place of work almost everyday, then I start limiting it to say like 2x or 3x a week. Until it becomes 1x a week. Until it becomes once every 2 weeks. Until it becomes once every month. The hardest and toughest part of doing this is fighting your longing for her. The "miss" factor will make you draw back into her. It is a tough battle to fight, but with determination, we can make it.

Second. Try to ignore her text message and calls. Limit responses if she only asks you a question.

Third. On your visit to her, limit conversations about "you and her", about the future etc. Focus on light topics.

Fourth. Avoid constant kisses. Avoid sex. Avoid being passionate. Lessen sweetness. I know this would be the hardest part of all.

The above would give the impression that you are avoiding her. It will show your non-interest towards her. The lack of time for her. The lack of attention. But by doing this, you are doin yourself a favor. Although this "might" hurt her, but give her the honor of breaking up with you and not you breaking up with her. It is a rather long process, but this only applies if your love for her is immense yet battling the pain of losing her.

To summarize, the aim here is to make her fall out of love for you. And since you love her, you give her the dignity she deserves by having her be the one to break up with you.

Tragic as it may seem and by doing this it may also hurt you. But this is rather a way to slowly push yourself away from her.

As for me, I have yet to start doing it. Why? Because aside from I am lost at when to start, I just don't know if I can do it. :(

On a lighter note, when my ex told me about the part "Avoid sex", I gave her the sad puppy face look. She somewhat pity me and told me, "Ok I will fill in on that part". Hahaha. That is why ex-GFs are the best advisers. :D

Edited by GetAwayFromMe

me and my former psp/mpa gf is still going strong... madami ng pinagdaanan at we both know na marami pang pagdadaanan. now she's going to work in a callcenter and we're living together.

trust lang foundation ng ganitong klaseng relationship. kung mahal mo at may tiwala ka sa kanya, baguhin mo yung buhay... ibahay kung kinakailangan, pero dapat kilalanin mo ng maigi.

masaya ang magmahal pero sa tamang paraan at dahilan.

Edited by carl0
just my own input to the interesting topic.

If you love someone that works for an MP, the first thing that should come to your mind is not to have her work there, like soonest.

It is hard to reconcile the thought of having someone you love doing it with another guy and it is all part of the job.

Money never seemed to be an issue in the discussion. If both parties are in love, the she will be willing to quit her job and find another one, obviously that pays much less. That is her biggest sacrifice. For the guy, it only means that you need to be helping her financially since she will be going through shell-shocked on seeing her bank account dwindling down.

I know this could be done and this is what makes it all worth it, when both parties try to make it work.

I think the longer one stays in the MP business, the more difficult it is to leave for love, unless of course, sawa na talaga.

The other side of the coin, which may be out of the topic is when the MP "falls in love" with you but really fell for your money. Then this can be a nightmare. I guess it is easy to see this type as they show it by the "bilmoko" syndrome.

i agree on this. good point! but its not always about money...

Surely bro. I can share what she says. I think that "ex-GFs" are the best counselors.

First she told me to lessen my visits to her. If I visit her place of work almost everyday, then I start limiting it to say like 2x or 3x a week. Until it becomes 1x a week. Until it becomes once every 2 weeks. Until it becomes once every month. The hardest and toughest part of doing this is fighting your longing for her. The "miss" factor will make you draw back into her. It is a tough battle to fight, but with determination, we can make it.

Second. Try to ignore her text message and calls. Limit responses if she only asks you a question.

Third. On your visit to her, limit conversations about "you and her", about the future etc. Focus on light topics.

Fourth. Avoid constant kisses. Avoid sex. Avoid being passionate. Lessen sweetness. I know this would be the hardest part of all.

The above would give the impression that you are avoiding her. It will show your non-interest towards her. The lack of time for her. The lack of attention. But by doing this, you are doin yourself a favor. Although this "might" hurt her, but give her the honor of breaking up with you and not you breaking up with her. It is a rather long process, but this only applies if your love for her is immense yet battling the pain of losing her.

To summarize, the aim here is to make her fall out of love for you. And since you love her, you give her the dignity she deserves by having her be the one to break up with you.

Tragic as it may seem and by doing this it may also hurt you. But this is rather a way to slowly push yourself away from her.

As for me, I have yet to start doing it. Why? Because aside from I am lost at when to start, I just don't know if I can do it. :(

On a lighter note, when my ex told me about the part "Avoid sex", I gave her the sad puppy face look. She somewhat pity me and told me, "Ok I will fill in on that part". Hahaha. That is why ex-GFs are the best advisers. :D

that's a nice advice. ex ko naman sabi lang sakin "umayos ka..." haha. the one who gave me the best advice i think is the GRO best friend of mine. she said focus my love on my original gf, kahit di niya pa namemeet yun she knows mas deserving yun for me... and same like that, wag na itetext si GRO at wag ma masyado pumunta sa club nila. and yun nabanggit ko na, wag na wag na wag daw ako maiinlove ulit sa babaeng nagwowork sa club...

try mo yang advice ng ex mo sir. mahirap talaga umpisahan, actually ako rin at first akala ko hindi ko kaya mawala si GRO pero after a week or two of having no communication/touch with your MPA/GRO/PSP malalaman mo na you don't really need her eh... parang kahibangan lang pala yung pinagdadaanan mo. yun kasi naramdaman ko nung nawalan kami communication at ngayon nagpupunta na uli ako sa club paminsan minsan. natatawa nalang ako sa sarili ko sa mga ginawa ko (parang last time nakita namin yung isang guest may box of flowers for his GRO, naisip ko nalang nagdaan nako dyan alam ko titigil karin pag di na kaya ng powers mo)... although meron pang slight feelings dito pero tingin ko parin naging hibang lang ako. pero wala akong regret sa mga ginawa ko for her, it always feels good to make a person feel special.

effective yan sir, ewan ko lang in your part. you can tell naman here kung effective. hehe. keep us updated!

ayos ka talaga bro, dami na ren natin napagkwentuhan sa situation natin. may advice ka pa nga na sakyan ko na lang hahaha. pero tinanggap ko na lang ng buong-buo. she still assures me na walang namamagitan sa kanila ng guy admirer niya. pero in time, mabubuo ren yun sana. kaso as long as im here mukhang hindi. we just ate lunch kanina tapos nakwento ko sa kanya ito. sabi ko di na kita pagbabawalan, at dahil mahal pa kita at di mawawala yun. at gusto ko sa huli, tatagal ka sa loob ng buhay ko kahit magkaibigan lang tayo. bigla ba naman sabi sa akin wala siyang balak iwan ako. pero i told her i might be depriving her of a good future with this guy. and she assured me, kahit mawala ako di pa ren siya pupunta sa guy kasi kaya niya sarili niya. ang galeng ano... pano ka ba naman di ma-i-in love sa mga ganyang sagot hahaha.

ganon talaga. kala ko kasi di mo mahal kaya nasabi ko yun. pero kung taken na ang guy tulad natin mahirap talaga makipagsapalaran. stick nalang tayo dun sa TAMA but not closed ourselves to being friendly with others... friends lang naman...

about my GRO tingin ko di niya ko ganon mahal. tingin ko nga iniisip niya di ko kaya bumalik balik sa bar kaya mas pinili niya yung isa (baka magmulta lang siya ng 1k sakin,haha!). kasi mukhang lang daw kami call center agents. eh yung mga kumpare ng boss nila, mga pulis, negosyante, abogado, abusado, at may asawat pamilya.. hahaha! pero tama rin siya, di ko dapat sinasayang ang pera ko dun. lately may bago kami tinatable sa club nila tapos nagtext siya selos daw siya, hahay bolera parin, ang mga tulad nila pagkakaalam ko di marunong magselos ng TUNAY... she's faking me again, i'v had enough of bullshits... if she wanna be my friend she should show her real self tulad nung GRO na naging bestfriend ko, transparent at totoo.

ty for being fair..

isipin kung pano sya ilalayo duon sa work??? i think it should be a decision nung GIRL..

hindi na obligation ni client yan sir. hindi pinipilit yung hindi pa pede...

nangyayari lang yun kapag ready na pareho.. dadating yun..

kahit hindi sabihin ni client yun.. kung talagang LOVE ni girl yung CLIENT.. naiisip nia yun..

hindi pa nga lang sya ready(maybe).

hindi naman kasi ito minamadali.. para hindi madala diba?

sabi nila.. wag ka magdecide kung sobrang saya/galit.. emotion lang yan.

pag tamang wala ka sa hulog.. dun mo lang talaga maiisip kung ano ba talaga..

isip+puso...

wag puson+puso..

You are right that it should be the decision of the girl. But if one's truly serious about giving the relationship a chance to survive, the idea of leaving should at least cross her mind. And his.Unless ang iniisip lang niya is makalibre, get more pops, or libreng jokards.

I know one particular MPA in GL who was supported by her unmarried bf and could live modestly, but decided to still return to work. Her reason: she was bored and missed her friends. Problem is, her bf's friends saw her in the aquarium, told the guy, and they broke up. I know another MPA, also from GL whose husband is a bum and turned a blind eye when it came to his wife's job. When he "discovered" what his wife's work was, binugbog niya. Pero di pa rin siya naghanap ng trabaho. And the girl continued being an MPA.

May mga happy endings, of course. But I'll bet mas marami ang hindi. Marami kasi ang di kayang ipaglaban ang ganitong kahirap relasyon. Maraming sumusuko. And even more people who confuse great sex with love.