• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

2 minutes ago, Max Pervert said:

no thera would ever fall for you, you ugly sack of shit                                                      

Once a loser, always a loser. Get a life! 

17 hours ago, Julio777 said:

Very well said on this statement sir @twelfth. Been in one before and this is very relatable and somewhat accurate. The first phase which is the honeymoon phase. Both sides will see and feel that they long for each others company and ramdam ang happiness pag magkasama sila. Once this phase is over, and the first real disagreement happens especially if it involves a lie, everything will be in question. Mapapaisip ka na if totoo bang sayo lang sya ganito, na ikaw lang tlaga ang gusto nya makasama at purely trabaho lang ba talaga para sa kanya yung pagiging thera? Malawak na panguunawa ang kailangan at kung hindi ka handa ibigay yun at hindi ka handa masaktan, wag ka na pumasok sa relasyon. Madami ka makikita at mababasa tungkol sa thera mo since trabaho nya to. Kaya mo ba basahin na hindi maapektuhan ang relasyon nyo? Hindi madali

Ibang klaseng saya din ang makukuha mo pag ok kayo (can't deny), pero ibang klaseng sakit din ang mararamdaman mo along the way (kaya mo ba isustain). 

In the end mas ok pa din to just keep everything professional. Service availment lang, wag na pasukin ang relasyon. Mas magiging masaya ang lahat.

wow. haha well all relationships do start with the honeymoon phase. yung next phases ang magdedetermine if it will last. arguably mas complex lang sa context na to.

16 hours ago, Julio777 said:

For 14 yrs in and out sa spa purely professional service lang din ako. Walang emotions involved. Along the way may isang naging katapat who became my regular. It was unexpected. Walang ligawan, nagkagaanan nlang ng loob and bigla nagkainlovan dahil sa constant communication and visits (lots of time together in and out the spa). Kept the relationship without any monetary involve para maiwasan din yung thought na baka pera pera lang. 

After that incident, back to professional services nlang ulit. I wont dare to go look for another one. The emotions are too much to handle.

damn, speaking from experience ka pala sir hahaha. if it’s ok to pry a bit, how did the split happen? amicable naman, stayed as friends / gm-thera setup? regardless, hope the two of you are ok!

"Hiram na oras lang ang mayroon tayo pag kapiling ang mga mahal nating Thera... pagnatapos ang nakatakdang oras... ano mang ligalig, ano mang pagibig na maaring mabatid... iiwan ang lahat ng ito sa loob ng isang dipang langit"

What happens in the love nest, stays in the love nest... 

11 hours ago, reyjun47 said:

I am slowly falling to a therapist. Only to find out that she lied that she don't have a baby. She also have a red flag hits of borrowing money. Oh well..

TL;DR: pre baka nalilibugan ka lang, nakasama mo lang saglit dapat kilalang kilala mo na?

On a serious note:

Keep in context on how you guys met man. Knowing her private info is very dangerous for her given the society here in ph still is conservative in nature. Hindi masyadong kahihiyan sa lalaki malaman na nag a-avail ka, pero kahihiyan sa thera kapag malaman na nag papa avail sya. At least, sa society natin. marami nang open minded, pero mas marami parin ang closed.

Secondly, she doesn't owe you the truth given above risks. Why, just because you frequently avail, you're entitled to those info already? Does she really know you (have the same details you want of her), how you would use that information? it's her choice if she wants to trust you, and yours as well to trust her. Always take what they say with a spoon (or more) of salt. Given rin yung info na she lied about, big deal yon considering we go to this industry with specific preferences, and others might stop going to her if they found out about it. Why should she give you that power?

On the borrowing money side, I don't see the act of "borrowing" as a red flag, unless "they don't pay" in some shape or form, or at least acknowledge she did borrow. This is trust basis already, and she might be comfy enough to ask you for that "favor". OR, she could be manipulating you given she thinks you're deep into her (no pun intended) already. This applies not just in this industry tbh, friends and relatives pwede ka rin naman ganyanin. 

regardless, I think you should reflect hard if you really are falling for her, o lustful at na-aattract ka lang sa nabibigay nya. Very convenient lang kasi ang industry na to for emotions- no hard work required to understand and care for each other. Pasok ka lang, and meron ka na kagad. Afterwards, you can forget about it. no extra worries and maintenance. balik ka nalang kapag need mo ulit. I think given rin yung reaction mo about her lie, you're just infatuated / obsessing over a potential relationship with her. 

I sympathize though, it's hard to fall for someone and discover things aren't exactly as it seems, but that's the risk of falling for anyone, and a test if you're really interested to pursue her, or just wanting her for what she can give. 

kapit lang lods, ijabol mo muna yan

13 hours ago, twelfth said:

damn, speaking from experience ka pala sir hahaha. if it’s ok to pry a bit, how did the split happen? amicable naman, stayed as friends / gm-thera setup? regardless, hope the two of you are ok!

It was civil naman bro. We talked things out. We just try to avoid seeing each other because our feelings takes over when we do. We are both ok.

On 7/28/2024 at 12:22 PM, Julio777 said:

Very well said on this statement sir @twelfth. Been in one before and this is very relatable and somewhat accurate. The first phase which is the honeymoon phase. Both sides will see and feel that they long for each others company and ramdam ang happiness pag magkasama sila. Once this phase is over, and the first real disagreement happens especially if it involves a lie, everything will be in question. Mapapaisip ka na if totoo bang sayo lang sya ganito, na ikaw lang tlaga ang gusto nya makasama at purely trabaho lang ba talaga para sa kanya yung pagiging thera? Malawak na panguunawa ang kailangan at kung hindi ka handa ibigay yun at hindi ka handa masaktan, wag ka na pumasok sa relasyon. Madami ka makikita at mababasa tungkol sa thera mo since trabaho nya to. Kaya mo ba basahin na hindi maapektuhan ang relasyon nyo? Hindi madali

Ibang klaseng saya din ang makukuha mo pag ok kayo (can't deny), pero ibang klaseng sakit din ang mararamdaman mo along the way (kaya mo ba isustain). 

In the end mas ok pa din to just keep everything professional. Service availment lang, wag na pasukin ang relasyon. Mas magiging masaya ang lahat.

Trophy. Well effin' said bro 

• Like (+1) 1
On 7/24/2024 at 12:08 PM, AngGwapo said:

Wow Sir @plug

Bilib ako sa inyo.

Ano po ang monetary costs on your end if okay lang mag share?

On 7/27/2024 at 11:33 PM, twelfth said:

Assuming pinapantayan nya rate ng nakukuha sa spa or more, pretty big? Nasa hundreds yan a month. 

I think the cost will depend kung may usapan kayo like pre conditions or if involve ka na sa kanya and accepted her as your responsibility.

A year ata before the pandemic, once may nagalok sa akin na thera from a Pasig spa with downpayment of 250k and a 50k monthly allowance at siya daw ay magiging akin lang. Biro or not hindi ko din naman makakayanan pero ipinasalat niya to convince me. She only offers hj, b2b, daty and bj. Ang alam ko nag layas siya sa kanilang pamilya.

She disappeared and later said to have been an fhm model. When she appeared in a spa, she then also offered atw.

In my case, five months before the pandemic nakursunadahan at napagbigyan ko nang nangailangan si thera para sa mother niya. Naging close kami at naging dependent sa akin para sa kanyang pagaaral. Nakapagtrabaho siya sa spa for a mere 8 months pero pasulpot sulpot lang dahil nagaaral at pag enrollment. Nadevelope until she suggested to help her put up a business for her to leave the spa. But that business later was closed due to pandemic. Provided her some assistance kaya lang napilitan tumigil sa pagaaral para mag concentrate sa bagong food business. Presently, quite financially independent from me yun nga lang medyo nabawasan ang time para sa akin. Kaya medyo active pa rin ako sa bisyo para mapunuan ang kulang.

Pangalawa siya sa thera na aking inilabas ng spa.

Yung una was an 18 year old newbie in a Makati spa. Kailangan ko ng isang katulad niya so I offered her monthly allowances for her to continue her studies. Quite inexperienced kaya walang luho at hindi mapaghanap. Putting her back in school and some additional help were just enough for her. Pero after a little more than two years biglang bumalik sa spa. Her reason gusto raw din niyang pagaralin ang nakakabatang dalawang kapatid. I lied to her and stopped communicating with her dahil itinapon ko yung sim card. Six years after I left her naging curious ako so I checked her fb and saw she has a decent job sa far north.

Just I can honestly tell or maybe proud of them kasi both were virgins when I had them left the spa. Seloso kasi ako.

And above all of these, bisyo lang talaga and as my policy alam ko most information even families of these theras pero kilala nila ako sa aking false nickname only nothing more.

At dahil bisyo one should never count the cost. Basta doon ka lang sa makakayanan mo at hwag manghinayang.    

• Like (+1) 2
15 hours ago, Dutyengineer said:

It seems mukang need mo na ala Chavit ang resources to fall for a thera..

thats part of the risk you take... pero di naman lahat... magtataka ka nga bakit may mga jowa sila na hindi din naman kaya silang sustentuhan pero pinipili pa din nila... sincerity, comfort, acceptance... yan daw dahilan kung bakit sabi nung thera na nabook ko dati...